Ghost Adventures Documentary

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm » by domdabears

This is the one they made before they had the TV show.
It has one of the most craziest piece of evidence I've ever seen. :ghost:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The flying brick and pieces of wood in that documentary. (Analyzed) :ghost:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:48 pm » by Buhdoo

I love these ghost hunter documentaries and watch all of them.. Ghost adventures doesn't do much for me and I think it's because of the theatrical manner of the presenter..

However I remember watching this episode and like you said, it's a crazy piece of evidence.. I want to believe in the paranormal especially having experienced enough of my own crazy shit.. I do approach all of it logically but this.. well it's unexplainable and does look like it proves that something was there with them.

I would love to tour that place.. not on my own mind lol

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 pm » by domdabears

These guys are my favorite.
They been having marathons every Friday and Saturday night the past few weeks.
This past Friday was the season premiere.

And then I was watching it last night, and seen they revisited that hotel in one of their episodes. That one was filmed in 2010 so it was 6 years after this documentary I got up in here.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 pm » by pretzellogic

This is a very good show compared to the others Like TAPS, Ghost Lab and Paranormal States. I know from being in the entertainment field (sorry to say) many times they must write the show. In other words there must be abeginning, middle and end. If they do not come up with stuff then advertizers will not by air time and the show will not go on. So in some instances I beleieve many of the things caught on camera and evp's yet suspicious of other times.

Ghost Adventures at leats does not briong along others to film, they do it all themselves where as others have contamnination by camera people and crew.

Thanks for posting.

:flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:08 pm » by domdabears

I get what you're saying.

To be honest, if it was all fake, I'd still watch it. It's great entertainment for me.
I know the movie Halloween and Friday the 13th is fake, but I still love 'em and watch 'em.

I think what they have in this show is real.
I've never seen TAPS or Ghost Lab.
I watch Paranormal State all the time. It's ok. To me, none of those shows compare to this one.

I heard Paranormal State is coming out with a new season, called Paranormal State The new class.

One of the members here said his dad and his house was featured in that show.
We posted the episode here a week or so ago. Says his dad got 10,000 dollars for it.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 12:19 am » by pretzellogic

Ghost Lab was very good they didnt push for evidnece where as TAPs and Ghost hunter INternational were caught doing fake stuff on purpose and that is why some people left or were asked to leave the show because they didnt want to part take but I agree I like watching ---heres a good idea if you want to make money - call a show, "Séance" - get the very best psychics or mediums and have a show each week in a haunted house and see what you come up with? now anyone who reads can go oout poke it for producing and see if you can make some serious money....first make your own video and plug it to the cable networks.

I still love Fear Factor although it has nothing to do with paranormal!

Initiate

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 12:57 am » by Buhdoo

Ghost labs approach to 'ghost hunting' was excellent, agreed.. they laid their equipment out and if they caught something they'd either debunk it or admit it was what it was.. I'm a big fan of taps but slightly upset about the cheating stuff.. we had a program in England called Most Haunted and that was fraudulent to say the least.. I did watch the first two series of Ghost Adventures so perhaps I'll give that another go..

At the end of the day I don't give a crap who's telling me about ghosts just as long as they provide me with enough evidence..

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 12:59 am » by Opalserpent

buhdoo wrote:I love these ghost hunter documentaries and watch all of them.. Ghost adventures doesn't do much for me and I think it's because of the theatrical manner of the presenter..

However I remember watching this episode and like you said, it's a crazy piece of evidence.. I want to believe in the paranormal especially having experienced enough of my own crazy shit.. I do approach all of it logically but this.. well it's unexplainable and does look like it proves that something was there with them.

I would love to tour that place.. not on my own mind lol

I think your right about the over acting on ghost adventures however they are pretty cool.
Ghost labs is more mature.
chicks love that zak dude from ghost adventures. Lucky bugger. :ghost:
Last edited by Opalserpent on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 am » by Buhdoo

And I do recall reading somewhere a very informative piece on paranormal state, written by a couple of people who's house featured in the episode.. they were saying how it was edited to make it look more sinister and how Ryan Buell would often be to one side pumping himself up in front of a mirror before shooting scenes..

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2008/11/04/paranormal-state-caught-faking-entire-show

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 am » by Spock

One of my favorite shows is called The Haunted, and believe it or not it comes on Animal Planet.

It's one of those shows that interviews the experiences in a studio, so they are just giving their account, but what makes this show awesome is that the experiences have documented video and/or audio that they present.

Check it out sometime.

Next