Ghost Adventures Halloween Special

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 4:01 am » by Spock

Really good 2 hour episode on tonight.

They are in Romania and have split into 2 groups. Nick and Aaron are in Dracula's castle and Zakk and the other dude are in some haunted forest I am not familiar with but am very interested in.

A lot of paranormal activity associated with the forest, including UFOs, people and animals vanishing for good, etc.

We need to open up a thread on that place and fill it with info.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 4:31 am » by Sevens

Such a perverse and perversion of Religious holy day that gives respect to the ones who went before us laying the foundations of our civilization. You can stick your Halloween perversion where it fits, just another bunch of trick deceivers and betrayers to the souls that went before us.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 11:28 am » by Cia212

Sevens wrote:Such a perverse and perversion of Religious holy day that gives respect to the ones who went before us laying the foundations of our civilization. You can stick your Halloween perversion where it fits, just another bunch of trick deceivers and betrayers to the souls that went before us.

Lighten up, Francis.

This should be the ep, I haven't watched it yet.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 12:36 pm » by Spock

Thanx CIA, sure enough, that is the episode, someone was quick on the trigger - I ended up falling asleep halfway through, but yea, that haunted forest I am planning on looking into more today.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 2:44 pm » by Poooooot

Cia212 wrote:
Sevens wrote:Such a perverse and perversion of Religious holy day that gives respect to the ones who went before us laying the foundations of our civilization. You can stick your Halloween perversion where it fits, just another bunch of trick deceivers and betrayers to the souls that went before us.

Lighten up, Francis.

It's rare that we agree, and even more rare that you make me laugh, but that cracked me up.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 4:08 pm » by Megaso

The show was one of the better ones, I always find the guys interesting. Take the show for what it is, entertainment. They do a much better job than any of the other TV ghost hunters. I've watched them from day 1, and Zak, Nick and Aaron the best of the lot :wink:

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 4:17 pm » by Spock

I agree, and welcome to the forum Megaso.

Although, I do also enjoy Josh Gates and the crew from Destination Truth.