HOAX ‘Ghost Adventures’ Star Gets Fired...

Initiate

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 9:00 pm » by lllSpocklll

‘Ghost Adventures’ Star Gets Fired, Reveals Disappointing Truth...

Well damn...

Aaron Goodwin has been fired from the Travel Channel television series Ghost Adventures, according to Travel Channel executive and spokesman Richard Roscolelli. Goodwin was fired from the series following a rant while being interviewed on a popular podcast. During the interview on the Are We Alone show hosted by Joshua Sweeney, Goodwin went on about an eight minute rant about how the Travel Channel took everything that was authentic and truly paranormal about the show and made a mockery of it by making the crew record its own voices in place of actual EVP’s (Electronic Voice Phenomena) when filming did not reveal enough evidence to satisfy producers.

During the two-hour podcast, Goodwin dished out the disappointing facts. It did not stop with the Travel Channel making them record their own EVP’s but he says they actually made them go back and film reactions of the crew so that they would act surprised when hearing things that did not actually occur.

“If we film all night long and came back with uneventful material, they actually make us go back, and act out scenes. It’s sickening really,” said an angry Goodwin. “This started off as a real thing, it is just not consistent and active enough for the big-shots at the network, so they basically have turned us into liars. We have been committing a fraud in my eyes and I’ve just about had enough.”

Co-stars of Goodwin, Zak Bagans and Nick Groff, have been unavailable for comment. Roscolelli says he expects the show to go on without Goodwin despite his efforts to ‘expose the truth.’

“We are not sure why he said what he said but it is all false. We suspect their may be a feud involving one, or both, of his co-stars, and what better way to get at them than attack the show?” Roscolelli said.

Ghost Adventures, which premiered October 17, 2008, just recently concluded its ninth season on July 12th. No plans or announcements have been made on when, or even if, there will be a tenth season. Some believe the show may have been cancelled, hence the statements made by Goodwin.

“Sounds to me like the show isn’t being renewed and its time to tell all for the crew,” said super-fan Hannah Belew. “It’s too bad. The show was fun. I think everyone watching knew it was faked anyway. Even people like me who really believe in ghosts and spirits know you can’t just walk into an old building, turn on some stupid night-vision cameras, and start seeing things. It was just good entertainment.”

Representatives for The Travel Channel were not available for further comment.

http://empirenews.net/ghost-adventures-star-gets-fired-reveals-disappointing-truth-about-paranormal-television-series/
Who is John Galt?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 9:16 pm » by Evildweeb

So what they're saying here is that the show is rigged?

SAY IT ISN'T SO..........MSM LYING TO US?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Y E L L O W S T O N E

The Book of Man
http://vimeo.com/album/2701770

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 9:19 pm » by lllSpocklll

No doubt it went down the hole.

This is what I wrote Nick on his FB page...

Nick - THE BEST episodes of Ghost Adventures were your first 2 or 3. My wife and I still watch and enjoy the show, but it has gone down the "over-produced" vein as TAPS. Please get back to the nuts and bolts. Cling to Aaron (your friend) and the truth. Don't allow network executives, lucrative contracts and ratings keep your passion from showing THE TRUTH. Do what you do best brah - keep it REAL, for us. We, as fans, would rather see 1 show a year of REAL shit, than a season of production. And in the long run, you guys would become the epitome of Ghost Adventurers - having gone down the road of pop culture, and found it within yourselves to shed real light.
Who is John Galt?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 2:21 am » by Thebluecanary

You mean those EVPs of demons specifically targeting the team members were fake? Say it ain't so?!

Sorry buddy, I know you like that show, and maybe I'm being a cuntasaurus because I only saw that one episode. But it was the damn Winchester house, which I and any number of serious paranormal investigators I know would blow a hobo to get access to…and they pretty much turned it into an episode of their personal soap opera. I think shows like that actually hurt us all by making us look like a bunch of retarded monkeys more than they advance the cause of paranormal research. One step above "Haunted Collector." (And I'm just over here drinking sour grapes because I didn't think of that asshole's con first. "Oh, this valuable antique is the source of your haunting! Let me take it away for you!")
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 3:26 am » by lllSpocklll

Thebluecanary wrote:You mean those EVPs of demons specifically targeting the team members were fake? Say it ain't so?!

Sorry buddy, I know you like that show, and maybe I'm being a cuntasaurus because I only saw that one episode. But it was the damn Winchester house, which I and any number of serious paranormal investigators I know would blow a hobo to get access to…and they pretty much turned it into an episode of their personal soap opera. I think shows like that actually hurt us all by making us look like a bunch of retarded monkeys more than they advance the cause of paranormal research. One step above "Haunted Collector." (And I'm just over here drinking sour grapes because I didn't think of that asshole's con first. "Oh, this valuable antique is the source of your haunting! Let me take it away for you!")

I agree - regardless of being a retarded monkey. I hoped the GA crew were not sold out, I can not say every instance was bullshit - although, it is apparent when every week there is a haunting.

Remember when TAPS got started - about the first 2 years they explained everything away, and then it was evident that the broadcasters didn't like that, so they created a horror show, that is why Grant left. Gave up the fat wallet and kept his mouth shut - but I do believe there is some substance behind the smoke and mirrors, I've had too many experiences myself to not believe that they at the very least - bring their tulpahs with them.

Sure there is bullshit - it's finding the gems in the rough - and it comes down to the guys from Ghost Adventures to speak up and say what is what.

Hats off to Arron to giving up the ghost. Nothing but respect for him - he was always my favorite one of the bunch anyway.
Who is John Galt?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 5:26 am » by Thebluecanary

Yeah, I give him props for speaking out. That makes me respect him much more, actually.

And yes, I 100% believe that ghosts and hauntings exist. But paranormal investigation is by its nature very rarely exciting enough to fuel reality TV. I mean, audiences don't get excited about "Oooh, I just recorded a five degree temperature drop!" And most EVP I've heard and participated in recording was discovered off site, back at the "lab" when everyone sits around drinking beer and going over and over the footage looking for something.

I imagine that it's really hard for some of those guys. I mean, TV show means big funding, which means you get cooler toys and more resources to investigate, and there's always the chance you'll be the one to find the big proof that makes you super famous and vindicates you against all the people who think you're wasting your time on crazytalk. Plus, getting paid to pursue your crazy passion is great. But if the audience isn't stimulated, and the ratings drop, then the show and the funding go away. I bet it's a lot of pressure to produce, and lots of them get roped into doing things that they probably aren't happy about just to keep it going. I enjoy some paranormal reality shows, but I have mixed feelings about them for that reason.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 6:05 am » by Chaindrive2.5

All those paranormal shows are boring, the "only" way to if your really "into" it is being there in person and in real time AND experience it in real life.. Sit there a week and maybe, just maybe youre lucky to get 5 min real minutes of it on tape.. not unless you wanna stick in some balloons or CGIs in it..

Real haunted places should be conducted by real scientist and not those who are weekend spook chasers.. Equipment that cost 100xs$ more of what these weekend spook chasers think is "good" for a show to make it look ""high tech". If real scientist can capture light, atoms and anything else in the quantum world, then they SHOULD be able to catch real ghost and distortions in time and space in real time.. THAT I would love to see.. what does a real distortion in time and space actually look like that makes things move, to see a shadow person vanish into thin air.. etc....?

It would be like "WOW!" Knowing full well when you think you see something from the corner of your eye, youll know there ALOT more going then you think there is.. and I think it would it unsettle a few nerves as well..

Im glad he spoke out, it de-credits these show even more and NOT to be taken seriously and its no different then watching "big brother" or "survivor". Until REAL scientist with REAL equipment takes over in these real investigations...

Initiate

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 2:40 pm » by Flipper

Chaindrive2.5 wrote:All those paranormal shows are boring, the "only" way to if your really "into" it is being there in person and in real time AND experience it in real life.. Sit there a week and maybe, just maybe youre lucky to get 5 min real minutes of it on tape.. not unless you wanna stick in some balloons or CGIs in it..

Real haunted places should be conducted by real scientist and not those who are weekend spook chasers.. Equipment that cost 100xs$ more of what these weekend spook chasers think is "good" for a show to make it look ""high tech". If real scientist can capture light, atoms and anything else in the quantum world, then they SHOULD be able to catch real ghost and distortions in time and space in real time.. THAT I would love to see.. what does a real distortion in time and space actually look like that makes things move, to see a shadow person vanish into thin air.. etc....?

It would be like "WOW!" Knowing full well when you think you see something from the corner of your eye, youll know there ALOT more going then you think there is.. and I think it would it unsettle a few nerves as well..

Im glad he spoke out, it de-credits these show even more and NOT to be taken seriously and its no different then watching "big brother" or "survivor". Until REAL scientist with REAL equipment takes over in these real investigations...

There is nothing wrong with the equipment. Just the way that producers MUST have exciting paranormal events take place at every ghost hunt. I have been to the same haunt 3 times and only had activity on 2 occasions. It is just the way it happens.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 6:44 pm » by lllSpocklll

It was a bogus article.

Just read on Aaron's FB page that they are in Ireland and shooting an episode last night - and he addressed this and said there was no truth to it.

So can a mod either delete this thread, or move to Hoaxes and write HOAX: before the title so that anyone that does a search and sees this thread in Google will see from the results page it is not true.

Thanks.

Aaron Goodwin wrote:Omg that article u all r reading about me is bull crap. I'm shooting right now in Ireland on #GhostAdventures don't believe that article. If u follow me on #instigram #twitter or #Facebook u would now I'm out shooting in Ireland. I read this a while ago & ignored it but so many people r asking me about it now. There I'm done talking about it ps u guys rock for caring - Love u all
Who is John Galt?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 6:52 pm » by Thebluecanary

Chaindrive2.5 wrote:All those paranormal shows are boring, the "only" way to if your really "into" it is being there in person and in real time AND experience it in real life.. Sit there a week and maybe, just maybe youre lucky to get 5 min real minutes of it on tape.. not unless you wanna stick in some balloons or CGIs in it..

"Real" scientists aren't doing it, though. They're too busy looking down their noses and sneering at the very idea of it. And any "real" scientist who attempts to dip a toe into that kind of research is opening himself up for a shitstorm of ridicule that will lead to him being no longer considered a "real" scientist. Quantum and experimental physics are coming the closest…but they have to walk a fine line because if they start talking too much woo woo…bam, there goes that funding.

TV shows are problematic, because that corporate funding means better toys but it also means pressure to produce "entertainment value" that can be wrapped up in 45 minutes. And yeah, a real paranormal investigation is much more boring time sitting in the dark twiddling ones thumbs and writing down readings from various unexciting cobbled together from Radio Shack equipment and being meticulous about it. Because most "weekend ghost chasers" are more serious about it than the guys on TV…they just have to do it on the weekends because they need that straight job to pay for their research. And even if a paranormal researcher captured, on three different cameras, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln swinging naked from the chandelier in the White House while singing Dixie in front of 300 witnesses, it wouldn't be enough. Because they're not "real" scientists.
-----Christopher Hyatt