Ghost and Ghost Hunting Documentaries

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 1:48 am » by Jet17

Here is my experience that I will Whore out!

Upload to Disclose.tv

*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 am » by Spock

hahaha :flop:

I would too.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 3:35 am » by Noentry

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 pm » by Spock

Just wanted to remind everyone that may be interested that a brand new season of "My Ghost Story-Caught on Camera" starts tonight on Bio Channel.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 21, 2012 11:34 pm » by Flecktarn

here is a picture i took of D51 a ww1 relic as you can see the many orbs but if you look closer at the photo you just might notice something more ,over the years i have taken loads of pics of the tank with different cameras and get orbs and other strange stuff yet someone standing next to me shooting at the same time gets nothing ,the barn where its stored is great for evp as it was a front line dressing station ,,have a look at the pic and see what you notice because other pics have similar things and some orbs even have faces in them
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 am » by Spock

Nice Fleck - you should start a UK group (maybe a regional one) of DTV members in the new groups area here on DTV and let that be a place to go get some EVPs. Post any findings.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 am » by Flecktarn

the pics i posted need to be enlarged to relay see something ,but there is a face in the image and it belongs to a crew member that died in the tank ,this was discovered after obtaining photos of the crew ,,other photos i have taken have also shown faces and images of animals this was quite strange till finding ww1 images of the troops in the area with mascot animals ,,the tank is quite eerie as if you climb inside it you feel quite queezy as soon as you get out its gone ,,this image is also weird as i was shooting on frame advance and either side of this image it was clear
again in shooting this the person next to me had nothing,this is also strange as the people that believe in ghosts get results and the disbelieving get nothing
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 am » by Spock

I'm having a difficult time seeing anything, were you saying there is an image of a crewman in this image?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 1:32 am » by Flecktarn

spock wrote:I'm having a difficult time seeing anything, were you saying there is an image of a crewman in this image?

i will make the images as big as poss then post them
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 1:42 am » by Cia212

I was working on a ghost hunting guide before I had a major power surge and lost my computer's power supply and hard drive. Basically, I was interested in new equipment that's come out since I quit researching about 8 years ago - I quit because it took a lot of time and I never found anything I couldn't explain.

Anyway, I ordered a ton of new equipment to test out and plan on making a new guide. So far I've noticed that the cheaper equipment (multi cam DVR setups and night vision) is almost as good as the higher-end models so this time I'm focusing on finding budget alternatives to the more expensive items. Hopefully I can help save the budding ghost hunter some money while not sacrificing quality evidence.

PreviousNext