Dom's Ghost Story (Long Version) :mrgreen: Coincidence

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Western Kentucky University Ghost Documentary

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 am » by Dukettt

Hope someone cuts all the junk out of all ghost shows ever made, keeps only the unexplained footage from those and comes up with great one hour documentary.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 am » by domdabears

:lol: Dom's ghost story.

I gotta check these out. Nice post.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 5:50 am » by pretzellogic

very good videos but Doms are ---aaaaahhhhhh :hmmm:

sorry I have to go to sleep now!

thanks
:flop:

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 10:46 am » by Spock

I hope you guys and others will post good ghost documentaries here. Not the standard ones we've all seen or the weekly TV shows, unless it's a segment revealing some extremely good evidence.

It would be great to have this thread as a go-to source for the best stuff on the web that we find.

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 4:15 pm » by domdabears

spock wrote:I hope you guys and others will post good ghost documentaries here. Not the standard ones we've all seen or the weekly TV shows, unless it's a segment revealing some extremely good evidence.

It would be great to have this thread as a go-to source for the best stuff on the web that we find.

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 4:35 pm » by domdabears

Turn volume down! Starts out VERY loud!!! OUCH!!!! Pins and needles in my heart!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 4:41 pm » by domdabears

5th Dimension Ghosts :ghost: :look:

Does life end in death? Or does the soul wander from body to body? Are there such things as demons, ghosts or the devil?

Following circumstantial research and in cooperation with top-calibre scholars, this series sheds light upon, unmasks and takes the magic from centuries-old superstition and also reports on breathtaking, super sensory experiences.

It also shows if, and where, things that cannot be explained really do exist… The journey in search of the Supernatural leads to all six continents, to such fascinating spots as the holy Tibetan city, Lhasa and to the great universities of the world; to the secret archives of the CIA and the KGB, the Vatican, and to the most modern centres of nuclear research in the world.

The result is a thrilling combination of contemporary history, scientific background reporting, and a touch of the pleasant shiver within the dark side of parapsychology.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 pm » by domdabears

I'm just gonna post the playlist link.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 2F50726CD1

Scariest Places on Earth

A nice collection of DVR recorded episodes from one of the most popular and original mini-series focusing on the paranormal.

This thought-provoking series has entertained millions. Created by FOX in 2000 running till 2006, this documentary broadcasted 48 episodes before it was canceled.

ABC Family Channel bought out by Fox (NBC) and later decided this was not a money maker for their future broadcasting audiences.

Limited VHS tapes were offered to outlets and very scarce to be found today. This series can only be viewed on the Syfy Channel (formerly SCI-FI), and the NBC horror channel Chiller.

The show features reported cases of the paranormal by sending an ordinary family to visit the location in a reality TV-style vigil.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 5:02 pm » by domdabears

Life after Life

In Life After Life Raymond Moody investigates case studies of people who experienced clinical death and were subsequently revived.

This classic exploration of life after death started a revolution in popular attitudes about the afterlife and established Dr. Moody as the world’s leading authority in the field of near-death experiences.

The extraordinary stories presented here provide evidence that there is life after physical death, as Moody recounts the testimonies of those who have been to the other side and back – all bearing striking similarities of an overwhelming positive nature.

These moving and inspiring accounts give us a glimpse of the peace and unconditional love that await us all.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Next