Ghost' caught on camera in haunted pub

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 21, 2014 8:36 pm » by Thebluecanary

That's pretty cool. Special effects are so advanced these days, though, that I'm always hesitant to get excited over video footage I didn't take myself, you know?
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 12:37 am » by Cia212

Kinninigan wrote::think:

If thats is a glass front on the bar could just be a reflection from outside of someone seeing if the bar is open

would explain why its "flickering"...maybe car lights shining on the person

or its could be a
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

It does look like car lights, and the flickering at the end is just a dramatic cut. Still, it's pretty spooky.

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 12:52 am » by Vulcanic

Thebluecanary wrote:That's pretty cool. Special effects are so advanced these days, though, that I'm always hesitant to get excited over video footage I didn't take myself, you know?

agree :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 1:34 am » by pushtone

Warp Speed Cat....without added timer.

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 3:54 am » by Phoenix rising

UF0L0GY wrote:This pub is just down the road from me, I've drunk and been drunk in it many times. I've heard stories of people seeing ghosts and feeling presences in it quite a few times although I've never experienced anything myself. I seem to remember a friend of mine saying they saw something a few years back and wouldn't go in there again.

Usually, I come out of the old man unable to talk properly due to the amazingly strong cider they sell.

It's actually a decent boozer, not bad for Bolton anyway.

:hiho: UFOLOGY... and thanks for the additional input bud, good to get a locals perspective :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Master Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 4:11 am » by *WillEase*

Phoenix rising wrote:
UF0L0GY wrote:This pub is just down the road from me, I've drunk and been drunk in it many times. I've heard stories of people seeing ghosts and feeling presences in it quite a few times although I've never experienced anything myself. I seem to remember a friend of mine saying they saw something a few years back and wouldn't go in there again.

Usually, I come out of the old man unable to talk properly due to the amazingly strong cider they sell.

It's actually a decent boozer, not bad for Bolton anyway.

:hiho: UFOLOGY... and thanks for the additional input bud, good to get a locals perspective :flop:

Agreed, and may I add...
now kindly go have a drink and ask the owner about this video... :cheers:
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Previous