GHOST HORSEMAN OF EGYPTIAN REVOLUTION Tahrir Square - MSNBC

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 10:56 pm » by Spock

I think whoever filmed that footage filmed it through a window, and that is a reflection of something going on in the room.

Notice when the horse appears to fly up at the end, there are specks of light to the left that appear to be reflections on glass too, that fly up exactly with it.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 11:04 pm » by Nilm33

Also the camera moves up at the exact moment the "ghost" does. I just woke up and this vid had me trippin. But yeah, its not a horsmen riding on egypt lol.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 pm » by Nilm33

I just cant figure out what the reflection is. Looks like a fabric, mabye the fire?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 11:08 pm » by Anuki

kris75 wrote:

Ghost - Fourth Horseman Of The Apocalypse MSNBC

Upload to Disclose.tv

youtube-user :
No ghost, it's reflection of the bus on fire. if you notice the flames moving in the same pattern only reversed. Also there are three flares behind " the rider", as if it was shot out a window.....I wish it was real. Unfortunate only window glare.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in the last book of the New Testament of the Bible, called the Book of Revelation of Saint John the Evangelist at 6:1-8. The chapter tells of a scroll in God's right hand that is sealed with seven seals. Jesus Christ opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth the four beasts that ride on white, red, black, and pale horses which each symbolize Conquest, War, Famine, and Death, respectively.[1] The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the four horsemen are to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

:alien51:

:cheers:
Last edited by Anuki on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 11:09 pm » by Otomon

spock wrote:I think whoever filmed that footage filmed it through a window, and that is a reflection of something going on in the room.

Notice when the horse appears to fly up at the end, there are specks of light to the left that appear to be reflections on glass too, that fly up exactly with it.

ZIONIST MOSSAD REPTILLIAN DISINFO AGENT SCUM!!!!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 11:11 pm » by Neversaydie

spock wrote:I think whoever filmed that footage filmed it through a window, and that is a reflection of something going on in the room.

Yep! Your right, you pointed out what I was just about to say.

NOT REAL. This video is not real. I'm not saying that it was done intentionally, but it's definitely a reflection. :nope: :D
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Writer

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 pm » by Olegtts

otomon wrote:

in what world you stupid shit live ?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 11:16 pm » by Nilm33

Now that Ive watched it 20 times, anyone notice that the image passes behind people whereas a reflection would pass in front of everything, but the camera pans perfectly in sync with the object, so Im going with somebody playing a dirty trick with effects. Anybody know who is responsible for that shot? (Probably the same people that filmed the Jeruselem UFO lol)

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 11:44 pm » by Otomon

olegtts wrote:
otomon wrote:

in what world you stupid shit live ?

Go away insect.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 am » by Savvymalloy

Looked to me like the reflection of the fire in the top left corner... Sure is creepy though
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

PreviousNext