GHOST HORSEMAN OF EGYPTIAN REVOLUTION Tahrir Square - MSNBC

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 am » by Jayson1972

Well if it supposed to be the four horsemen of the apocalypse then why is there only one rider? UH DUH!

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 12:39 am » by Otomon

zaff4444 wrote:
otomon wrote:Stop being blind people! A gate is being opened in Egypt and you know this people!

Guys I have been sarcastic many times... but I honestly think some hardcore shit is going on in Egypt... that ghost may very well be the Rider of the Apocalypse or they could be using some sort of holographic technology to scare the masses... maybe they New World Order has begun... maybe this is the final false flag before the curtains open...

I really hope you arent being funny,but i think your right in some way.

I am a jester... the day I die everyone will wait for the punchline.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 12:43 am » by Originalkm

There was a photo in the Sun yesterday of an Egyptian protestor charging on camel - back...?

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 am » by 99socks

originalkm wrote:There was a photo in the Sun yesterday of an Egyptian protestor charging on camel - back...?

Yes, there were few on camels and horses. Why do you bring it up?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 12:46 am » by Enlighteddemon

otomon wrote:Whats the with the last 2 seconds of the video? Why did they show those two frames of that reporter... is it because of the hand sign she is making?

notice the horse in the background screen behind her ... it was put there on purpose
turn your tv off and renew your internet subscription ... it wont be here for much longer

.... the 13 bloodlines of power have spoiled and are now rancid threats to the true nature of humanity!

Writer

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 am » by Originalkm

99socks wrote:
originalkm wrote:There was a photo in the Sun yesterday of an Egyptian protestor charging on camel - back...?

Yes, there were few on camels and horses. Why do you bring it up?

Could that not be what it is???

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 12:54 am » by Enlighteddemon

playing with the minds of all those who give a shit and aren't able to see the symbolism

In Bible symbolism, a horse is a priest/pastor/teacher, a chariot is a doctrine or dogma in which many ride. The horses empower and drive the chariot as teachers empower and drive the dogma.
-new belief system system to be pushed perhaps?

but also in a less speculative approach.... Horse - Stamina, mobility, strength and power, coping under difficult circumstances, love, devotion, loyalty, the land, travel. Life and death symbol, intellect, wisdom, power, nobility, energy, freedom, wildness, divination, prophecy, fertility.

new belief system system to be pushed perhaps?
turn your tv off and renew your internet subscription ... it wont be here for much longer

.... the 13 bloodlines of power have spoiled and are now rancid threats to the true nature of humanity!

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 12:55 am » by Smokeydog

enlighteddemon wrote:playing with the minds of all those who give a shit and aren't able to see the symbolism

In Bible symbolism, a horse is a priest/pastor/teacher, a chariot is a doctrine or dogma in which many ride. The horses empower and drive the chariot as teachers empower and drive the dogma.

but also in a less speculative approach.... Horse - Stamina, mobility, strength and power, coping under difficult circumstances, love, devotion, loyalty, the land, travel. Life and death symbol, intellect, wisdom, power, nobility, energy, freedom, wildness, divination, prophecy, fertility.

or its was 4 lolz
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 am » by Otomon

enlighteddemon wrote:playing with the minds of all those who give a shit and aren't able to see the symbolism

Good catch! What does a Seal represent in bible symbolism?
Whats holding the Seal together?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 1:00 am » by Cia212

nilm33 wrote:I just cant figure out what the reflection is. Looks like a fabric, mabye the fire?

Yes, it's the fire.

PreviousNext