GHOST HORSEMAN OF EGYPTIAN REVOLUTION Tahrir Square - MSNBC

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 1:00 am » by Cia212

nilm33 wrote:I just cant figure out what the reflection is. Looks like a fabric, mabye the fire?

Yes, it's the fire.

Writer

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 1:10 am » by Passengerpidgin

If you look at the background of the title graphic behind the MSNBC broadcaster at the end of the video, you will also find that there is a horse there, too.

That's a strange coincidence for a reflection and a prefabricated graphic used by MSNBC...

Perhaps the horse is some sort of suggestive symbol...

Writer

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 1:37 am » by Imnottheone

The fourth horseman is in my pants.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 1:40 am » by Aquarius

Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind. The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. And this is how I saw in the vision the horses and those who sat on them: the riders had breastplates the color of fire and of hyacinth and of brimstone; and the heads of the horses are like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths proceed fire and smoke and brimstone. A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which proceeded out of their mouths. For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents and have heads, and with them they do harm.

I've a suspicion that this type of prophesy is about to be fulfilled. A 3rd of mankind to be killed by fire, and smoke and brimstone. Could this be describing nuclear war?
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 2:04 am » by Jeckk

aquarius wrote:
Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind. The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. And this is how I saw in the vision the horses and those who sat on them: the riders had breastplates the color of fire and of hyacinth and of brimstone; and the heads of the horses are like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths proceed fire and smoke and brimstone. A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which proceeded out of their mouths. For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents and have heads, and with them they do harm.

I've a suspicion that this type of prophesy is about to be fulfilled. A 3rd of mankind to be killed by fire, and smoke and brimstone. Could this be describing nuclear war?

It's such a vague prophecy that it could be describing evil clown farts for all we know.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 2:30 am » by Aardvaaks

I saw this live on the Internet stream on the Bbc, happened pretty quickly, but certainly didn't appear to startle anyone on the ground so to speak, so as mentioned before most likely a reflection of someone on a flat bed truck?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 2:36 am » by Matador

crazy but at the end when there showing the reporter if you look at the screen it shows a horse.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 2:41 am » by Aardvaaks

matador wrote:crazy but at the end when there showing the reporter if you look at the screen it shows a horse.

I suppose with all those people in Tahrir Sqaure, there were also camels and horses from those protesting at their tourism revenue being lost around the Giza pyramids.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Master Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:12 am » by Boondox681

ZIONIST MOSSAD REPTILLIAN DISINFO AGENT SCUM!!!!

you got one pitch.
that's why you'll ever make it to the bigs

:flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:14 am » by Noetic

did anybody notice the mod power abuse in this other thread?

egypt-riots-banned-off-utube-extreme-graphic-content-t42699-20.html

notice I was singled out? wonder why?
patent pending lol

PreviousNext