Ghost spirit or demon

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 6:39 pm » by Talamasca

pixelation!

Writer

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 4:17 am » by Clouseau

jobert wrote:Hi, I am a newbi to disclose.tv but have been reading the forum for a while now.
I recently took a picture in my house and to my suprise there appears to by a face in the window, zoom the bottom part of the window.

If there are any experts can you tell me what it is ?
Thank you
link to image:
http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab75/jobertsha/100_1773.jpg

That is the reflection of the container on top ot the TV. It was illuminated from the flash of the camera.

Very cool pic still...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 4:24 am » by bugmenot

jobert wrote:Glad someone likes the images but to me it is getting a bit scary , I keep telling my freinds that the ghost or whatever don't seem hostile but if objects start moving by themself i'am out of here ( moving out ) :nails:
here's one from my garden
http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab75 ... 0_1457.jpg

Oh by the way the date is wrong as I did not set the date before taking the pictures all photos were taken this year.

Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 5:48 am » by Ghost32

I think we are seeing the shadow of the person taking the picture

Writer

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 1:10 am » by Tepsla

I am not an expert but within the last year i have been trying to study up be cause my paranormal team could be hitting some haunted places and doing like a youtube series but umm when you take photos around for any particular reason from now on try to take two or three pics of the same angle and if its recuring it could be explainatory but if you get something in one and something else in another that right there could be exlusive evidence...

Initiate

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am » by Kayla

jobert wrote:Hi, I am a newbi to disclose.tv but have been reading the forum for a while now.
I recently took a picture in my house and to my suprise there appears to by a face in the window, zoom the bottom part of the window.

If there are any experts can you tell me what it is ?
Thank you
link to image:
http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab75/jobertsha/100_1773.jpg

I think you have a stalker :flop:
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 12:00 pm » by Spock

chatdepoivre wrote:good post jobert...i just joined too...so welcome hey hehe

i am totaly freaked out by this picture...i saved it into my computer it and did some photoshopping..and my computer started to act all funny, there is some very weird vibrations from this picture, my horoscope said that today would contain a mystery now i know what it is.

keep up the great work :flop:

Still in drag I see. Welcome back.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 17, 2011 4:34 am » by Malkere

I'm not uhh... I'm not seein whatever it is you guys are, but I'm sober so who knows.
I'll be editing photographs and modifying illustrations all day today and... most days after, because that's how I get paid, but uhhh... these look like dark pictures of a dirty house?? I don't see anything abnormal.

I've seen plenty of good ghost pictures though, keep trying.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Previous