Ghost Story

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 12:57 am » by Spock

Thought some of you may enjoy this....

Beware!!!!! Religion Is Discussed!!! You may need to wear your brass panties to endure.

Ultimate Ghost Story

Gary Jansen is a well known editor and a practicing Catholic who has also had one of the most powerful, disturbing and convincing experiences of haunting that has ever been recorded. His credibility is unimpeachable, his skill as an observer is acute, and when you hear his story you will, quite simply, never think the same way about ghosts again. His book Holy Ghosts is gripping. It is also a meditation on the relationship between religion and the paranormal, and in this interview he takes Whitley Strieber, and us, through one stunner of a story.

On the back cover of the book, Whitley Strieber says "Holy Ghosts took me into a completely convincing but very different version of reality from the one we live in. It serves as a forceful and fascinating reminder that we do not see the world that is, but only the part we have chosen to see. There are dangers and wonders in the dark, and Holy Ghosts affairs that they are very real."

Sit back and listen to just why Whitley said that. A word of advice from your Dreamland editor: leave the lights on for this one!

LINK TO AUDIO

LINK TO ARTICLE

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 1:51 am » by -Marduk-

Brass?!

yeh i like Tintos movies too...eheh

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 am » by Zer0

Thank you sir! Finally someone posts something!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PostTue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 am » by Stacy111

I like it and thanks for posting valuable things.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 26, 2011 12:09 pm » by Mediasorcerer

come off it spock,you know damn well theres no such things as ghosts,hahaha,never heard such rubbish,next thing we know,youll be telling me that freemasons run the world, :bang; :alien51:

cheers for the story,cant wait!!! :flop: :ghost:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do