GHOSTHUNTERS LIVE ON HALLOWEEN 2008

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 2:37 am » by Vulcanic

Ghosthunters is off to a good start, at 8:30 tonight live jay and grant were in a basement and you could clearly here a girl laugh then a guy said 2 times very loud "you are not supost to be here" very creepy,,you should tune in,its also live at scifi.com and has live cameras with a panic button if you see anything and you can ask either amy a question or jay and grant =)

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 2:47 am » by Spock

vulcanic wrote:Ghosthunters is off to a good start, at 8:30 tonight live jay and grant were in a basement and you could clearly here a girl laugh then a guy said 2 times very loud "you are not supost to be here" very creepy,,you should tune in,its also live at scifi.com and has live cameras with a panic button if you see anything and you can ask either amy a question or jay and grant =)

Watchin it dude. I heard the EVPs too - I love it because it's raw, no production - with no DAMN background music to set the scene and drowned out sounds.

I'm a major fan of TAPS. Also tonight Ghost Adventures is on - and I really love those guys. They do jump to amateur conclusions about each case - but 3 guys locked in a place with NOTHING but a couple of camcorders!!! Awseome.

TAPS and Ghosts Adventures are the 2 most credible paranormal shows in regular play.

What do you guys think?

SPOCK
:alien:

Writer

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 3:17 am » by Saluna

I think it shouldn't be on the science fiction channel. There are so many different types of beings that we can't see in this world which we are able to tap into. The work demonologists, ghost hunters, ect study and practice is very real and rewarding.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 3:20 am » by Vulcanic

I agree with you,plus i guess they heard tapping noises,i bet they are going to get alot of footage tonight cant wait to post it here =)

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 4:54 pm » by Spock

I fell asleep early - did TAPS find anything other than the knocking, footsteps and EVP?

Is it worth watching the recording of it?

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 6:32 pm » by Vulcanic

hey spock,,I watched it to the end,, no you caught the best of it,,other things happend but the camera wasnt on them ,you could see it online but no sounds so, a candle went out and jay got grabbed 3 times and the other girl got grabbed 2 times,, but jay had the thermal on him when he got grabbed annd you could see his jacket getting tugged by nothing. Mr miz disapeard i think he got bored and left and josh gates seemed to disapear too,i think they both left early.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 6:36 pm » by Spock

Cool, thank you. Next week they'll have the "reveal" so they'll take the best stuff and encapsulate it for us.

Oh well, I guess I'll go cut the damn grass.

Peace and Chicken Grease!

SPOCK

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 6:43 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 6:51 pm » by Drjones

Hey folks,this is TELEVISION...i say again...TELEVISION......What kind of ratings would this show get if NOTHING HAPPENED....it is like Big Brother and all other supposed "reality" shows.....it is SCRIPTED.Don't buy into all this crap.Best thing you could do is investigate 911 and the incoming new world order. :scary:

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 8:05 pm » by Spock

drjones wrote:Hey folks,this is TELEVISION...i say again...TELEVISION......What kind of ratings would this show get if NOTHING HAPPENED....it is like Big Brother and all other supposed "reality" shows.....it is SCRIPTED.Don't buy into all this crap.Best thing you could do is investigate 911 and the incoming new world order. :scary:

Great clip Vulcanic - I've watched that numerous times - I also love the full body apparitions they caught in a few different places!

I understand that Dr. Jones. However, I am very interested in the paranormal too. Before T.A.P.S. all the ghost hunter shows (coming out of the UK) were laughable. We can agree to disagree on the validity of Jason and Grant - I try to keep my bullshit detector fine tuned, and what I like about T.A.P.S is that they will go to a "Reveal" and tell the people, they caught nothing. They also try to debunk each piece of collected evidence.

Anyway - I'm all with you on 9/11. It's probably time to start a fresh forum on it. I don't think W. Bush had anything to do with it, but I do believe it was a well orchestrated piece of fiction, funnel fed to the world. As a matter of fact, I like ole' W. He's been a whipping boy for too long in my opinion. I tend to think Cheney probably has more to do with covert ops while keeping Bush in the dark for deniability. I am ready to see the current administration go, as they are in a stalemate with the house and senate, but I am less excited about Barak bin Biden being the Pres. Regardless, the stage has been set, whether the illuminati are people of privilege that act behind the scenes, or just flat out demonic forces that control the tide of world events, we're going to see a one world governement under strict jurisdiction very soon. I believe it has to be that way before we break free and live as a true global community, in harmony with each other. We, as earthlings, have to truly cherish each other, regardless of differences, to live as one. And, what could bring that about more effectively than a mass revolution against a tyrannical global police state. Or will the police win?

Oh well, I got on my soapbox about the wrong subject - I would enjoy a thread about this though.

SPOCK

Next