Ghosts are real! EVP's Are real! What else could be real!?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:51 am » by Rydher


slamgunshark wrote:thanks to all that read this, I most certainly am a changed person today because of this, and have felt scared and very vulnerable all day because of what happened....


In all seriousness thanks for sharing your experience and I hope you change your mind about posting your audio. And I swear to you I'm not trying to stir anything up with anyone, but I honestly hope this experience can give you a perspective of those of us that believe in God because of experiences we have had. I'm sure your story will be met with skeptics and I'm sure the feelings and experience you had, words can not accurately get across what you felt to another human being. Thank you for the post. :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7596
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:52 am » by Flecktarn


mediasorcerer wrote:
flecktarn wrote:i took some pics of a ww1 tank i was helping to maintain in france ,its a battlefield wreck but almost compleat i took pictures on several occasions ove the years i have been visiting and every time i get orbs but hen you zoom in on the orb you can see defined faces some of the faces are consistent in the photos over the years ,,i found if i talked to the orbs more would turn up and would get better pics ,,the tank is D51 Deborah a relic from the battle of Flesquires just to get inside the tank is Erie and everyone who has feels sick ,never tried myself for evp but my friend has had some luck


they way i understand it,[and this i do not claim for anyone elses reality btw] is that sometimes at the moment of death,the presence is not aware of the transition,thus it sees itself as still alive,but,things are not quite right or the same[like say,nobody listens to them,that kinda thing],before the transition,like stuck in a loop,frustration ensures,until the understanding is reached that they have left this physical realm,etc, then they may move on,

with a tank you could imagine it being struck by a shell,and there all dead at once,souls travel here in clusters,for security,warmth,company, so why would they not travel in the astral planes in the same way? why you may see groupings of orbs together?

tsometimes thats why there so angry,not that i know for sure,just how i was taught to understand them,and from experiences too-makes sense to me,

the barn where it is now kept was also used as a dressing station so many soldiers died here also ,its a wierd place and many people have captured orbs on camera
ImageImage

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:53 am » by Spock


niji666 wrote:Good story but with you not sharing your recorded evidence that's all it is a good story. I know you have your reasons for not sharing and frankly i don't blame you, but you shouldn't come and tease the donkey with the carrot so to speak.

you claim in the post title EVP is real, then your story tells of the evidence you have that your not going to share.
IMO you should have shared all or nothing. No offence intended just my opinion. Great story though!



In all fairness - people could just as easily criticize his evidence as fake.

I've had my own experiences, so I am convinced. The only person that he needed it proven to, was himself, and now he has all the validation he needs. That is the most important part.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 am » by Mediasorcerer


very true spock,well put too,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 1:13 am » by Niji666


spock wrote:
niji666 wrote:Good story but with you not sharing your recorded evidence that's all it is a good story. I know you have your reasons for not sharing and frankly i don't blame you, but you shouldn't come and tease the donkey with the carrot so to speak.

you claim in the post title EVP is real, then your story tells of the evidence you have that your not going to share.
IMO you should have shared all or nothing. No offence intended just my opinion. Great story though!



In all fairness - people could just as easily criticize his evidence as fake.

I've had my own experiences, so I am convinced. The only person that he needed it proven to, was himself, and now he has all the validation he needs. That is the most important part.

your right totally and nothing will sway him away from his own experience. To be honest i don't think anyone will have a bad comment about his post regardless of weather he posted the recording or not. It's 100% legit from my point of view. Its just the curiosity of the tease he put our way. He knows we know its true and he knows we know he got the evidence..lol :flop:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 am » by Rydher


Now for the cynical side since it is Jet. :wink:

If you have the EVP, why not just post it? Who gives a flying crap if anyone says it's fake? There are people here, myself included, that would love to hear something someone here actually captured rather than some YouTube link. I have a feeling that if someone else came with this story you would be all over them demanding they shit or get off the pot. It's like saying I have a 1080 HD film of an alien ship landing in my backyard but I'm not going to post it because someone will claim it's fake.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 8:20 am » by Slamgunshark


@ Mediasorcerer, Thanks man, yes I have always known the paranormal was a reality, I have had previous experiences when I was young and once when I was 16... I would have to say besides the occasional shadow person or 2, I have only had 2 other experiences like this.

This one was different though and somehow flipped my skeptical nature right on it's ass. it was like being so sure of something, only to be left in shambles because it wasn't true... quite a life changer to say the least. A changer because I have the proof to play over and over again to prove it.

@ Flecktarn, I haven't seen any orbs in my life. However when I was about 16 me and my friend (strangely enough) both saw a shadow person that resembled the cliche "death" figure...we both looked at each other and said "DID YOU JUST SEE THAT DUDE!" ..... crazy shit man. will never forget that.

I would love to hit up some old battlefields, I know Gettysburg here in the states is one of the most haunted places as far as a war zone goes....

@ Spock, Thanks man, yes I have done the camera with night vision thing in a few cemetery's but to no avail. I am beginning to think that is BS, but then again I thought that EVP's were fake too and was proven wrong.

@ freeyourmind, Thanks dude!

:cheers:

@ e6722maj, yeah it's pretty crazy looking inside and there is actually some newer looking doc martens sitting in the attic, the building however is obviously very old.

@ Niji666, I am sorry, but I was only here to tell a story in the first place. you are correct without evidence it is only a fabric of speculation. I can't accommodate a video right now, I am still awaiting approval to post it in a forum. so at this point it is an impossibility for now.

as for the future?........

@ rydher, I do believe in GOD, just not the biblical one.

As for the paranormal and confirmation of Ghosts for me. I simply see it as a scientific aspect, having nothing really to do with anything spiritual. I believe that we as humans are apart of a much narrow minded version of a collected consciousness put on this planet, other planets, and other universes as an "experience." Of course this is all based on theoretical physics with a little speculation of thought.

I think that message to me was something that was taking place, and almost exactly how mediasorcerer said it in regards to why these things are left behind and speak to some and remain in the physical realm.

@ Niji666 again, WOW dude, it's nice to know there is some level of trust on here. you make it seem like you know that I have it and don't doubt it at all...

excellent extension man.

:flop:

:cheers:

@ rydher again, perhaps I will release the video, but I am high right now. so tomorrow I could feel a different way, so we will see. not to mention I was severely high when I went to this place so I sound like I should be starring in the movie "dazed and confused." or a Seth Rogan film.



I DIDN'T ANSWER EARLIER BECAUSE THE SITE WOULDN'T LET ME ON!


wink wink.
Image

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Writer
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:53 pm

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 10:17 am » by Sobriquet


slamgunshark wrote:@ Niji666, I am sorry, but I was only here to tell a story in the first place. you are correct without evidence it is only a fabric of speculation. I can't accommodate a video right now, I am still awaiting approval to post it in a forum. so at this point it is an impossibility for now.


are you insane? :shock: people post all kind of shit on this site and you are waiting for approval? or maybe you are not insane and now you have enough time to make some evidence :flop: cheers mate

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 pm » by Rydher


Thanks Jet. Just so you know I wasn't trying to equate the spirits you came into contact with as proof of the existence of God. I was attempting to draw the comparison of how this shook you to your core and changed you to how it was the same way for me with God. Without the dread or fear.

Either way, I really do want to see what you have. I love this kind of stuff. As for the web site, over the past week/week and half. The site goes down for me like clockwork from 7:45ish PM EST until 9ish PM EST.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 2:05 pm » by Mozi!!a


Jet Thanks for sharing your Experience Bro Very Interesting :cheers:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook