Ghosts are real! EVP's Are real! What else could be real!?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 2:20 pm » by Giusdude

jet, i hear you man.
i've known "ghosts" to be real since i was 9 years old and lived in a haunted house, which was built on piece of land where partsian soldiers were killed by german troops and then dumped in a well. my great uncle (owner of the property) had the parking lot dug up and drained the muddy bottom of the well, to uncover the remains of a whole troop.he had a priest come al the way from rome to perform exorcism rituals, he had those bones buried. but they did not leave. we did. the property (which was basically a medium sized building housing a tailoring lab and a store on three levels, plus 2 apartments on top and a huge fenced parking lot) has gone to ruins, abandoned by everybody that ever lived/worked there....
true definition of damned souls.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 am » by Jet17

giusdude wrote:jet, i hear you man.
i've known "ghosts" to be real since i was 9 years old and lived in a haunted house, which was built on piece of land where partsian soldiers were killed by german troops and then dumped in a well. my great uncle (owner of the property) had the parking lot dug up and drained the muddy bottom of the well, to uncover the remains of a whole troop.he had a priest come al the way from rome to perform exorcism rituals, he had those bones buried. but they did not leave. we did. the property (which was basically a medium sized building housing a tailoring lab and a store on three levels, plus 2 apartments on top and a huge fenced parking lot) has gone to ruins, abandoned by everybody that ever lived/worked there....
true definition of damned souls.

where did this guy go?
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 am » by Wompasdub

This is bullshit copypasta I've read this same exact story with the same exact pictures and I'll say the same exact thing I said before: post the recording or STFU I don't care.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 am » by Saturnv

yes yor correct BUT there NOT ghosts there interdimentinal beings!!! how do i know im in the passover stage dying but not dead YET they talk to me there, trying for me to make peace with everyone i hurt or hurted me in my lifetime thats my take !!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 9:42 am » by Jet17

saturnv wrote:yes yor correct BUT there NOT ghosts there interdimentinal beings!!! how do i know im in the passover stage dying but not dead YET they talk to me there, trying for me to make peace with everyone i hurt or hurted me in my lifetime thats my take !!!!

I might agree, I have thought that Ghosts are indeed Inter-dimensional beings.

In fact I think that dying itself is a transgression into another dimension.

@wompasdub, you didn't read this anywhere else except on here, I was user "Slamgunshark" until a glitch locked me out of the account, now I am Jet17.

I have posted this no other place.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 am » by Wompasdub

Well this still isn't the first time you posted it.. How can you make such a claim and not even post your recording? Who cares if you get trolled?

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am » by Jet17

wompasdub wrote:Well this still isn't the first time you posted it.. How can you make such a claim and not even post your recording? Who cares if you get trolled?

I was seeing your desperation to see the video about an hour ago and am attempting as we speak to upload the video.

I have tried several times to upload it to DTV, but the uploading has taken too long all three times. so it is my assumption that the video uploading is either broken, or isn't available from my end.

I am not worried about people trolling my video anymore, I just want to get it up, but now I can't even upload it and it's late so WTF do I do?

I will try tomorrow or something.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 11:19 am » by Wompasdub

Put it on youtube, you shouldn't have any issues there. I've noticed some dead links on this site lately so it's possible the uploading is glitched a bad URL is fatal for an upload script.

Writer

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 1:32 pm » by Truthsprophet

dont post your proof it makes it more believable.

Previous