Ghosts are real! EVP's Are real! What else could be real!?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 am » by Slamgunshark

What started out as a disproving challenge from watching Ghost Adventures (with Zak Bagans and crew) to debunk EVP's turned out to be alot more believable and (to me) real as your own voice.

I went to an abandoned house starting earlier this week, first I scoped it out during the day and just felt the need to come back, so I did (at night of course). When I went back to the house I brought my phone with a highly sensitive microphone with me to record the incident ( I am glad / fearful that I did).

the first recording started and went fine until I started asking questions, then it skipped and looped my questions back to me like some type of skip on a cd or tape (on a digital recorder) and only when I asked questions, not really any other time did it skip unless I was speaking directly to the ghost or announcing something to the ghost.

After about 5 minutes of walking through the place, I kept asking the ghost to "say something", then after that time we (me and my girlfriend) started to leave and at the property line I said "Last chance to say something......" then asked my girlfriend "are you creeped out?" then a voice that I did not hear live, and did not come from me and my girlfriend said "SAY SOMETHING!".... I couldn't believe it and when reviewing the tape me and my girlfriend BOTH heard the voice right away looked at each other and our reactions mirrored each others as we both said: "DID YOU HEAR THAT!?!?!"

for sure something was said.

The second time was the same, nothing in the house was said, only this time the track was not skipping at all like it did before. we went through the house, I put the recorder down, asked questions etc... it was only ONCE AGAIN as we were about to leave the property outside of the house (the property line of grass and roadway) that the voice came back and this time said:

"You're Trespassing!!!"

both times it said nothing in the house, and when I arrived at the property line (according to the recording device) both times it told me something as I was about to leave the property....

the first time sounded like it was mocking me but when it said I was trespassing it was slow and rumbly, almost a growl....

The interesting thing was, the ghost only responded to me. Also another interesting thing is the whole time I was wondering if I was trespassing, so I don't know if the ghost was warning us about the legality of us being there of if it was scaring us away by threatening us...

did this ghost know what I was thinking?

last night changed my life, and I will no longer go ghost hunting, and I felt threatened.

Yes I do have the audio, but I will not post it here, because I have too many people on here that I do not respect or do not trust to listen to the device only to be a troll later.

I will keep the recordings forever to remind me not to ever delve into the paranormal realm ever again.

if you are skeptical (which I partially was with EVP's) try it sometime, it will probably change your life if you hear something. if you don't keep doing it, make sure you have headphones and try to debunk objects and sounds when you are their live, and after you are reviewing the tape ( wind, crickets, flies flying by, crunching from feet)

thanks to all that read this, I most certainly am a changed person today because of this, and have felt scared and very vulnerable all day because of what happened....

this wasn't my first experience with paranormal ( I see stuff all the time, and heard a breathing LIVE when I was a kid) but last night was play-back evidence so I could convince myself IT DID happen and I wasn't imagining it...

I will give you a picture of the house though:

The house was in the middle of farm land out in the fucking boonies, so there was no voices from other people as the closest farm was about 1/2 mile down the road, with the nearest town about 15 minutes away.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 am » by Flecktarn

nice one,,did you try to get any pics to see if you have any orbs ,, :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:11 am » by Slamgunshark

flecktarn wrote:nice one,,did you try to get any pics to see if you have any orbs ,, :flop:

No, not yet...

I am still debating whether I should go back... last night really took the ego right out of me and made me feel vulnerable, so I am unsure... my phone has a 5 MP camera and can take pictures, but I needed it for recording as that is the only thing that captured something FOR SURE...

next time I will bring a 12 MP camera, and a HD camcorder with NV.....If I do go back.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:18 am » by Mediasorcerer

of course they do,hooray,someone else gets it,good one slg,proud ta know ya,i have my own experiences with them pretty often lately too,be careful,they can be fukkers,but not impossible to handle,they work offa your fears,too btw,

gutsy fukker mon, it took me years to truly accept that they are real,having a sceptical nature ,good post!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 am » by Flecktarn

i took some pics of a ww1 tank i was helping to maintain in france ,its a battlefield wreck but almost compleat i took pictures on several occasions ove the years i have been visiting and every time i get orbs but hen you zoom in on the orb you can see defined faces some of the faces are consistent in the photos over the years ,,i found if i talked to the orbs more would turn up and would get better pics ,,the tank is D51 Deborah a relic from the battle of Flesquires just to get inside the tank is Erie and everyone who has feels sick ,never tried myself for evp but my friend has had some luck
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:23 am » by Spock

:clapper:

Awesome! I'm glad you had this experience!

I am 4.5 hours into the 7 hours of video I recorded over 2 nights while at The Marshall in Savannah. I had the recorder set up over my head facing the far wall from my vantage point. If it were not for a sporadic snore or the gentle waving of a plastic bag in an ice chest, the video would look like it was paused. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A CIVIL WAR SOLDIER TO WALK THROUGH THE FRAME!!!!!????

Anyway, excellent that you went out there and gave it a shot. Even more excellent you caught something. That experience belongs to you now.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:35 am » by Freeyourmindnow

very cool :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:39 am » by E6722maj

creepy looking place :nails:
whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:41 am » by Mediasorcerer

flecktarn wrote:i took some pics of a ww1 tank i was helping to maintain in france ,its a battlefield wreck but almost compleat i took pictures on several occasions ove the years i have been visiting and every time i get orbs but hen you zoom in on the orb you can see defined faces some of the faces are consistent in the photos over the years ,,i found if i talked to the orbs more would turn up and would get better pics ,,the tank is D51 Deborah a relic from the battle of Flesquires just to get inside the tank is Erie and everyone who has feels sick ,never tried myself for evp but my friend has had some luck

they way i understand it,[and this i do not claim for anyone elses reality btw] is that sometimes at the moment of death,the presence is not aware of the transition,thus it sees itself as still alive,but,things are not quite right or the same[like say,nobody listens to them,that kinda thing],before the transition,like stuck in a loop,frustration ensures,until the understanding is reached that they have left this physical realm,etc, then they may move on,

with a tank you could imagine it being struck by a shell,and there all dead at once,souls travel here in clusters,for security,warmth,company, so why would they not travel in the astral planes in the same way? why you may see groupings of orbs together?

tsometimes thats why there so angry,not that i know for sure,just how i was taught to understand them,and from experiences too-makes sense to me,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 12:50 am » by Niji666

Good story but with you not sharing your recorded evidence that's all it is a good story. I know you have your reasons for not sharing and frankly i don't blame you, but you shouldn't come and tease the donkey with the carrot so to speak.

you claim in the post title EVP is real, then your story tells of the evidence you have that your not going to share.
IMO you should have shared all or nothing. No offence intended just my opinion. Great story though!

Next