Ghosts are they Human Souls or Something Else??

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 10:49 pm » by Vulcanic

As i said in other forum i do not believe shadow people are dead humans but ghosts , ghosts really stump me. :ghost:

Why are ghost allways mean? trying scare people ect.. :ghost:

i'm yet to see a nice ghost or a ghost come forward tell us whats after death, you think out of the zillions and zillions of humans that have died atleast 1 would come back let us know whats up!! :ghost:

if you have no body ,no chemicals in the brain you must lose all emotions,hate,loves,addictions ect.. you should be allways focused with no emotional ups and downs.. :ghost:

but ghosts seem to be very emotional and very hateful and that scares me to think we carrie our hate after death because the after life couldn't be much different then it is now in the living world. :ghost:

whats your ideas or beliefs about ghosts ?
and has anyone ever heard of a nice ghost besides casper the ghost?? :ghost:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 11:15 pm » by Vulcanic

slushpup wrote:I myself do not believe in ghosts, I know I will get bashed for that. But what I do believe is much different.

Here me out first.

Space and time is not linear as most believe. The fabric is full of holes and is not perfect. Picture time and space as a winding river first.

What if some times on those bends and curves two time lines may almost cross or come close to one another? What if what people see from time to time is not a wandering spirit but a glimpse to another time like a shadow or image? Maybe some place are more susceptible to this being a poor or weak spot in the fabric of the space time continuum.

Examples like on modern battlefields in world wars where battles and soldiers on both sides actually stopped fighting to watch a Battalion of Roman soldiers marching and some on horse back go through their vicinity.

There are many stories out there.

Maybe even sounds can traverse the void of time and space in these places as well. Hence we are not talking to the dead, but communicating with the living in another time through a thin membrane of the space and time fabric.

That is the long and short of it. Just my thoughts. :headscratch: :think:

interesting you got some good valid points,get's you thinking :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri May 01, 2009 11:28 pm » by Theshee

What if some times on those bends and curves two time lines may almost cross or come close to one another? What if what people see from time to time is not a wandering spirit but a glimpse to another time like a shadow or image? Maybe some place are more susceptible to this being a poor or weak spot in the fabric of the space time continuum.
I think they call that residual energy???

Ive seen many ghosts over the years, maybe they weren't ghosts but thats what I put them down too. None have frightened me apart from the very first. I was 7 years old, I hadn't long been in bed, my mother used to leave the hall light on for myself and my brother. We were in separate bedrooms and were calling out to each other playing eye spy. Above the bedroom doors was a small window that let light into the hallway. I remember giggling thinking my brother will never get what it was I was looking at, I turned over in bed and looked towards my door, my grandmother, grandfather and uncle were in the 'window' at the top of my door waving to me, I could see they were talking, lips moving but I could here no sound only my brother calling out in response to our game. I couldn't understand why I could see the hall light behind them.... I couldn't understand that I could see them yet the door was open and I couldn't see their legs... so yes I almost :censored: myself and hid under the covers lol Realy!!!
I can't explain what Ive seen or why, I do think like Slush said that a lot has to do with a glimpse from another time.

Initiate

PostSat May 02, 2009 3:25 am » by Snake Plissken

I wouldnt believe in ghosts, i was quite skeptical up until i saw a few. I have now had 3 VERY real experiences, i am genuinely a quite rational person, but what i saw could not be explained.

Based on my own experiences and those i have read, i have come to believe that (sorry to repeat what i might have stated in another topic!) the answer to what ghosts are is a complicated one. I think sometimes when people see ghosts they are seeing the dead, sometimes they are seeing a residual energy from a past event or sometimes it might be something completely different. I think that is where researchers fall down, they try to find a theory that neatly explains everything and can be applied to any sighting, the skeptics move in where they find a case that a reserchers theory doesnt fit.

I believe that death is the mirror of life, just as complicated to explain and just as seemingly random at times. :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

PostSat May 02, 2009 4:14 am » by Hesop

I've had a number of encounters. Sometimes you think it was just your imagination, until they tell or show you something you couldn't have possibly known. The sensitivity runs in the family. At my sisters suggestion, I tried taking pictures at night when it was "felt" they were around. I took this one:

Since then, I've ttaken probably 1000's more, but only one other had anything unusual show up:

If anyone can give a good explaination for them I'ld love to hear it!

Initiate

PostSat May 02, 2009 4:22 am » by Snake Plissken

Thats weird Hesop, i have also heard that it runs in the family (whatever 'it' actually is!) and its true, all my younger brothers and sister have had odd experiences too.

Those photos are pretty interesting, especially the bottom one, i think i might try taking some pics myself, whenever it feels right.

That second photo is odd, i dont know what it is. :headscratch:

PostSat May 02, 2009 4:30 am » by Hesop

Snake Plissken wrote:Thats weird Hesop, i have also heard that it runs in the family (whatever 'it' actually is!) and its true, all my younger brothers and sister have had odd experiences too.

Those photos are pretty interesting, especially the bottom one, i think i might try taking some pics myself, whenever it feels right.

That second photo is odd, i dont know what it is. :headscratch:

The second pic I took when I could hear horses approaching from where there were none. By the sounds, you could make out they were pulling a wagon or buggy. At my sisters suggestion, I talked to them while snapping away. I asked,"what do you want?"
They pulled closer and stopped. At the snap of this picture, the flash lit up the figure of a woman in a bustle dress, wearing a large brimmed hat. With one hand she was holding on to the brim as if it was windy. You can barely make her out, but above her head is an obvious pistol. Why would she suggest she needed a gun?

Initiate

PostSat May 02, 2009 4:47 am » by Snake Plissken

Wow Hesop, that story just gave me goosebumps!!

I dont know why she might need a gun, i wonder if this is one of those times where some reidue from the past has manifested itself, maybe something in the very earth below your feet retaining some memory from the past?

When you took this photo, did you feel threatened by what you could feel going on around you?

PostSat May 02, 2009 5:06 am » by Hesop

Snake Plissken wrote:Wow Hesop, that story just gave me goosebumps!!

I dont know why she might need a gun, i wonder if this is one of those times where some reidue from the past has manifested itself, maybe something in the very earth below your feet retaining some memory from the past?

When you took this photo, did you feel threatened by what you could feel going on around you?

Well, I gotta admit, I was nervous as hell wondering if the horses would run me over, but they slowed and stopped at what sounded like 20 ft away. Other than that, my hair was standing up all over, and felt, mostly SOME kind of presence in front of me, until it just faded away.

Initiate

PostSat May 02, 2009 7:44 am » by Nelusmc

They have emotions hatred they are children of fallen angels nephilim, rephaim, zamzumim spiritual wickedness not human ghosts are what are known as demons spirits without bodies angels are spirits with bodies thats why you dont here of angel possession but you do here of demonic possession

Next