Giant Black Cubes near the Sun as seen on SOHO (NASA) Images

Initiate

PostTue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 pm » by Symbolon

Man the SOHO orbs have been bothering me like an itch I can't scratch.

Believe me, that's you and me both. I want to know everything about this. I shall however withold judgement as to what they truly represent, until further notice.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm » by Rydher

serendipity wrote:so it is hard to do much but guess unless you are an astrophysicist with an aptitude for space image lens technology :bang;

You would think that would be a majority of DTV posters if you gauged it by how matter-of-factly some people post about this stuff. :D

Initiate

PostTue Nov 22, 2011 6:41 pm » by Serendipity

rydher wrote:
serendipity wrote:so it is hard to do much but guess unless you are an astrophysicist with an aptitude for space image lens technology :bang;

You would think that would be a majority of DTV posters if you gauged it by how matter-of-factly some people post about this stuff. :D

Yeah!...hey wait is he talking about me?? :lol:

The problem with the SOHO images is that there is no way to verify what we are seeing. One thing though..these orbs have not always been in the picture!..That is strange..and they are HUGE..and they move!...Really weird. If I was to guess at what kind of objects they could be (if they are not artifacts) would be either giant solar collectors for someones power needs or magnetic patching by galactic handymen trying to avert or lessen a coming solar superstorm that could fry 1/3 of the Earth (biblical prophecy)...but who knows? Blind guessing is really not all that fun :dunno:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 22, 2011 6:45 pm » by The57ironman

looks like pixels to me...

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 22, 2011 6:48 pm » by Rydher

Ha, no I'm not talking about you. No one in this thread actually. Too bad you weren't posting when DTV had a special guest of some guy swearing he knew what these objects were. He put a lot of thought and research, seemingly, into it. Too bad he was so sure of himself and a big douche bag.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 22, 2011 6:53 pm » by Serendipity

rydher wrote:Ha, no I'm not talking about you. No one in this thread actually. Too bad you weren't posting when DTV had a special guest of some guy swearing he knew what these objects were. He put a lot of thought and research, seemingly, into it. Too bad he was so sure of himself and a big douche bag.

i didn't catch that one..would've liked to. I love asking questions of experts...I lean towards pixelation myself, as the most likely explanation. But there are some things I have seen that show these "pixelations" traveling in a very controlled looking manner..sitting there for days and the moving..and sometimes dozens of them..when you zoom they are really high def shiny..weird :?
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm » by Richc

It would be easy for any of us on here to fill in the black square with pixels to make it look like the rest of the image.

There is no reason at all why they would cut out a square for whatever reason and not fill it in again to make it look like nothing was missing.

Just doesn't make sense to leave it as it is if they are hiding something.

Surely its an image glitch.? Im no expert. Just doesn't make sense.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostTue Nov 22, 2011 7:18 pm » by Theclarificator

andgene wrote:
theclarificator wrote:Consider the following:
If the image of the rectangular object is indeed an UFO, is ten time bigger than Earth...
Meaning enormous ship and probably enormous beings inside.
Doing calculations you end with a 70 feet high creatures.
So I prefer to say that the picture is fake, because if its true, then we will look like ants for this people.
And do you ever take care of ants, when you walking?
:peep:

How did you come to that conclusion ?
You see giant structures on earth but you don't say there are giants living there ....
Bigger ship for more people/aliens :)

It make no sense by the size of this object there is more people inside, but it is more feasible they have bigger height.
The calculations are based on the size of the sun, and the "ship" on the picture posted with "hello". And the possible rate of space and beings inside the spaceship. By the way, if you do the math with your theory of small or human sized beings you will end with a heavy 3.7 trillion beings (human size) inside this ship, versus a healthy 1.6 million of 70 feet approx of height. I was conservative in the aproximation of 70 feet height, because personally I think they must be bigger, near 100 feet high.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 22, 2011 7:21 pm » by Rydher

I'm with the imaging glitch crowd. I'm more interested in the pictures at the end of Frutty's post though.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 12:22 am » by Symbolon

The problem with 'pixelations' is that they don't usually move behind the Sun, and some of these cubes were observed to do just that. Answers on a postcard please.

PreviousNext