Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 4:13 pm » by Phoenix rising

Just came across this, Its quiet astonishing to say the least and even more astonishing how they hide it from the masses, isn't it incredible things like this and the Bosnian Pyramids are kept very very quiet, Its a great crime, just when I fought I knew much I realise I know nothing but a small amount, I wonder how many more ancient sites will pop up over the next few years...

A gigantic structure, perhaps larger than the Great Pyramid of Cheops in Egypt, and initially identified by a doctor in the 1960s, has been independently verified by diving teams from France and the U.S.
The discovery has rocked scientists around the world. Will they rush to investigate it? No, they're more likely to studiously ignore it. If pressed, they'll officially position themselves as highly skeptical—especially in light of the potential ramifications.

The pyramid could confirm some engineers' contentions that pyramids were originally created as massive power sources, support the claim that the ancient city-state of Atlantis did exist, or even provide answers to the mysterious goings-on that have been recorded since the 19th Century in the region of the Atlantic dubbed the Bermuda Triangle.

Read on; http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2301/051 ... angle.html
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 5:26 pm » by Elnorel

I say its hogwash.

There is no single verifiable link to any expedition, sonar data,.. just some story from a non-entity news chanel with half-baked CGI pictures.

BONK.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 7:08 pm » by Phoenix rising

Elnorel wrote:I say its hogwash.

There is no single verifiable link to any expedition, sonar data,.. just some story from a non-entity news chanel with half-baked CGI pictures.

BONK.

Yeah that crossed my mind, I was just waiting for additional info form the guys on here, confirmation of sorts but as yet non has arisen so it could very well be BS
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~