Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old in South Africa

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 6:35 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

kinninigan wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:
kinninigan wrote:For anyone who questions this its our own bible that said "and there were GIANTS in those days"

It amazes me how people will believe certain parts of the bible but question this as being FAKE

And anyone wanting to know how fossils are preserved should study basic geology

:headscratch: The Odyssey and The Illiad could have easily become a bible then...

Funny you mention that, this year I got ahold of a hardback copy of the Oddessy, amazing book. All it talks about is giants, and many, many "Gods"

You might be right on that one!

:flop: Greek mythology is amazing, full of historical and geographical references
Take a look at this link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... began.html
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 7:10 pm » by Wompasdub

kinninigan wrote:For anyone who questions this its our own bible that said "and there were GIANTS in those days"

It amazes me how people will believe certain parts of the bible but question this as being FAKE

This right here is why religious people irritate me so much. What are you talking about basic geology for anyway? You obviously need to study up on it yourself if you believe a footprint can become fossilized in granite lol perhaps you should put your book of legends down for a second and open up a science book.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 7:20 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

wompasdub wrote:

This right here is why religious people irritate me so much. What are you talking about basic geology for anyway? You obviously need to study up on it yourself if you believe a footprint can become fossilized in granite lol perhaps you should put your book of legends down for a second and open up a science book.

Greek mythology, Christian mythology.. The Iliad, The Bible... Both good works of fiction with some historical fact... See also The Da Vinci Code, The qur'an and the Torah amongst others

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 pm » by Kinninigan

wompasdub wrote:

I guess all those granite dinosaur fossils are fake then? :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 pm » by The57ironman

''granite'' dinosaur fossils....?

:headscratch:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 7:31 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

kinninigan wrote:
wompasdub wrote:

I guess all those granite dinosaur fossils are fake then? :headscratch:

Volcanoclastic sediments (such as ashfalls) are in the borderland between
igneous and sedimentary rocks. Yes, they are derived directly from a melt,
and by that definition are igneous. On the other hand, they are deposited
in Earth surface conditions, temperatures, and pressures, and hence are also
sedimentary. Such is life... er, rock.

As for fossils in granite: extraordinarily unlikely, at least as geologists
use the term "granite" (there is an industrial definition of the term, which
is any hard rock (where almost every soft rock is "marble"), but that is
beside the point). Granites cool from molten masses which were entirely
underneath the surface of the Earth; they form under temperature conditions
which would obliterate organic tissue, and are molten for up to millions of
years (extreme cases: more generally ten-to-hundreds of thousands). Hence
they do not form in environments where living things are present.

(One possibility, though, is that the native rock into which the granitic
magma intruded was a sedimentary rock possessing fossils. A section of the
native rock could break off and be suspended in the magma as a xenolith.
That way you could have a fossil in a sedimentary rock in a granite).

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Vertebrate Paleontologist
Department of Geology Director, Earth, Life & Time Program
University of Maryland College Park Scholars

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 7:36 pm » by Kinninigan

Thanks, I must admit I had geology class in 1994 so I may not be too up to par. The point was were the footprint is was probley preserved somehow like you said, eventually forming "granite"

I do not see any evidence of this being fake, and whoever can do a footprint like this in granite should be teaching modern people how to build ancient temples. I know from being a contractor that cutting granite is not easy, you need diamonds, or a plasma type laser.

I think the foot is legit :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 7:58 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

kinninigan wrote:Thanks, I must admit I had geology class in 1994 so I may not be too up to par. The point was were the footprint is was probley preserved somehow like you said, eventually forming "granite"

I do not see any evidence of this being fake, and whoever can do a footprint like this in granite should be teaching modern people how to build ancient temples. I know from being a contractor that cutting granite is not easy, you need diamonds, or a plasma type laser.

I think the foot is legit :flop:

Puma punku thought to be built 3000 b.c
Partly granite

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 pm » by Kinninigan

Puma punku thought to be built 3000 b.c
Partly granite
Image[/quote]

yes I saw this on ancient aliens, like most granite wonders of the world, people cannot explain why or how this was built. All the blocks fit together like a giant lego puzzle with exact precision, were supposed to believe man went from living in caves to building things like this, while are modern buildings are built like match boxes

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 4:27 pm » by -Marduk-

Michael Tellinger and Klaus Dona visit the giant footprint in South Africa on the 17th Jan 2012. They talk about the mystery of this footprint in rough granite and debunk those who believe that it is a fake carved footprint by pranksters. This amazing human-like footprint remains one of the least known of the many great mysteries on Earth.

The being that left this footprint would have been about 7,5 metres tall - this supports the findings of giant skeletons of about 7,5m that Klaus Dona made in Ecuador.

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext