Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old in South Africa

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 4:54 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

marduk2012 wrote:Michael Tellinger and Klaus Dona visit the giant footprint in South Africa on the 17th Jan 2012. They talk about the mystery of this footprint in rough granite and debunk those who believe that it is a fake carved footprint by pranksters. This amazing human-like footprint remains one of the least known of the many great mysteries on Earth.

The being that left this footprint would have been about 7,5 metres tall - this supports the findings of giant skeletons of about 7,5m that Klaus Dona made in Ecuador.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I got the impression at the end of the video that Dona wont commit as he is skeptical himself because the footprint is of an unatural shape.....Hmmmn
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 12:29 pm » by Chosenbygrace

"Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old in South Africa"

Evolution parrot. Interesting how the Bible says "and there were giants in those days" "and after" but MORONS KEEP SAYING, "OH IT'S 200 MILLION YEARS OLD, OH LOOK WE EVOLVED SEE PROOF, GIANT FOOTPRINTS, BIG BANGLANGA OH BIG BANGS BIG BANGS OTHER UNIVERSES ALTERNATE REALITIES SHADOW PEOPLE AND DIMENSION PEOPLE AND PARALLEL UNIVERSES OOOO YAAAAAAY CHRISTIANS ARE BAD"

Anti-Christians are soooooooooooooooooooo dumb. Their heads turn every which way no matter what you show them and babble comes out their mouth. Yes, I'm part of an "organized" religion, have fun with your chaos and disorganization. It's really helping you to evolve isn't it? Magic believing idiots.
"Do to others as you would have them do to you." - Jesus, YOUR GOD, wether you believe it or not.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 1:42 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

chosenbygrace wrote:"Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old in South Africa"

Evolution parrot. Interesting how the Bible says "and there were giants in those days" "and after" but MORONS KEEP SAYING, "OH IT'S 200 MILLION YEARS OLD, OH LOOK WE EVOLVED SEE PROOF, GIANT FOOTPRINTS, BIG BANGLANGA OH BIG BANGS BIG BANGS OTHER UNIVERSES ALTERNATE REALITIES SHADOW PEOPLE AND DIMENSION PEOPLE AND PARALLEL UNIVERSES OOOO YAAAAAAY CHRISTIANS ARE BAD"

Anti-Christians are soooooooooooooooooooo dumb. Their heads turn every which way no matter what you show them and babble comes out their mouth. Yes, I'm part of an "organized" religion, have fun with your chaos and disorganization. It's really helping you to evolve isn't it? Magic believing idiots.

:hiho: To Dtv

now rhe niceties are over......''FUCK OFF'' you dolt...........
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 2:48 pm » by ianballance92

The man says this footprint is in granite,can i raise a few facts about granite:-
1 granite is a plutonic igneous rock,it forms at depth and not at the surface
2 It forms from 3 main minerals Quartz mica and feldspars these minerals crystalize out at temperatures around the 600C(google bowens reaction series).
So this 'giant' had to excavate a hole down hundreds of feet to the top of a molten magma chamber,take his shoe off and push his barefoot into a very hot magma chamber.
If this is proven to be a genuine giants footprint then i will bare my arse in fenwicks shop window

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 3:08 pm » by Akashicrebel

ianballance92 wrote:The man says this footprint is in granite,can i raise a few facts about granite:-
1 granite is a plutonic igneous rock,it forms at depth and not at the surface
2 It forms from 3 main minerals Quartz mica and feldspars these minerals crystalize out at temperatures around the 600C(google bowens reaction series).
So this 'giant' had to excavate a hole down hundreds of feet to the top of a molten magma chamber,take his shoe off and push his barefoot into a very hot magma chamber.
If this is proven to be a genuine giants footprint then i will bare my arse in fenwicks shop window

you have also the possibility that the granite was on the surface and cold already when an ancient giant with a hot foots (800 Celsius degrees) walked on it. :mrgreen:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Writer

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 3:10 pm » by Mrmurder

Chosenbygrace wrote:"Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old in South Africa"

yes, those that do not believe in your 'god' and the bible are the dumb ones. well done.

just because others don't buy into the same bullshit you have evidently been spoon fed all your life, that makes them dumb?

i think calling others dumb because they don't believe the same stories you believe, makes you the dumb one.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 4:18 pm » by Slith

Chosenbygrace wrote:

:nope:

Previous