Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old in South Africa

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:04 am » by Newearthman

Crazy dude...did you also notice the geometric pyramid sticking out of the rock ay 1min 55sec?

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 am » by Rich316

2020vision wrote:Michael Tellinger shows off what could One of the best pieces of evidence that there were giants on Earth a long, long time ago. Geologists have marvelled at this giant foot print in rough granite, about 4 feet long. It is located in South Africa, near the town of Mpaluzi, close to the Swaziland border. It is estimated to be between 200 million and 3 Billion years old because of our current understanding of the formation of granites in Earth's history.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Pretty cool. Questions though. At some stage the granite was molten or soft? Otherwise how does a footprint end up in it?

Looks like the rock has turned on it's side at some point, or the giant was walking sideways.

Why is it not buried under millions of years of sediment and soil etc? Assume it's come to the surface at some stage?

Looks pretty awesome. I think you found the real big foot! :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:08 am » by Mandown

amazing.i think i noticed that just to the left and higher is a octagon shape in the stone. can any one else see it :alien:
ManDown

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:15 am » by Noentry

wow that is incredible
either men were giants or the expansion of the universe caused this foot print to expand with space.
like the dinosaurs if alive today may only of been as big as an elephant say.
Its a theory that I have been contemplating for a while now.
This seams like it might be an example of this expansion of mater.
Of course it could be extraterrestrial too but their is no evidence of this observation
The last thing is the foot print could of been carved out of the rock thousands of years ago, but again no proof of this.

great video 2020vision :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:18 am » by Fatbastard

Step aside, leave this to me. I'll be there next Tuesday.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:30 am » by Troll2rocks

It is interesting, however so is this

It looks like a footprint, but, is it ? Really ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:34 am » by The57ironman

troll2rocks wrote:It looks like a footprint, but, is it ? Really ?

...tellinger say's it is..
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:37 am » by Truthdefender

rich316 wrote:
2020vision wrote:Michael Tellinger shows off what could One of the best pieces of evidence that there were giants on Earth a long, long time ago. Geologists have marvelled at this giant foot print in rough granite, about 4 feet long. It is located in South Africa, near the town of Mpaluzi, close to the Swaziland border. It is estimated to be between 200 million and 3 Billion years old because of our current understanding of the formation of granites in Earth's history.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Pretty cool. Questions though. At some stage the granite was molten or soft? Otherwise how does a footprint end up in it?

Looks like the rock has turned on it's side at some point, or the giant was walking sideways.

Why is it not buried under millions of years of sediment and soil etc? Assume it's come to the surface at some stage?

Looks pretty awesome. I think you found the real big foot! :cheers:

Maybe there is not 'millions of years' of sediment available. Bear with me here.

The Bible says that there were giants in the pre-flood world. They were the cause of the flood. Or a cause. The Bible also implies that the whole earth was changed by the flood. Thus, this up ended rock, with a footprint belonging to a non-human. (If it's not a fake.) Not to mention the discovery of giant artifacts and prints destroys the theory and concept of evolution. Where are the transitional forms for these giants. It makes far more sense from a Biblical standpoint. That non-human intelligences F$%% with our genetics and created the 'mighty men of old.'

Check out this website. It has a fantastic theory regarding the age of the earth and the flood being the cause of the ice age, which did not occur 12,000 years ago.

http://genesisveracityfoundation.com/iceage.html

http://genesisveracityfoundation.com/submerged.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Next