Giant 'mystery eyeball' discovered on South Florida beach

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 8:10 am » by Kerrblur2

maybe im drunk. lol
and off by a good 1000 lbs. BUT i know what i saw!
Last edited by Kerrblur2 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 8:11 am » by Seahawk

Travvysavvy wrote:Imagine tossing that sucker in your beef stew!

albeit it being detached from it's counterpart, that is a very beautiful eye.

Nooooooo! Bouillabaisse!!!!

And, it's a Marlin eye.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 8:12 am » by *WillEase*

The57ironman wrote:
Icarus1 wrote:i think its from a marlin

...good call.... :flop:

That's so close it may be THAT marlin's eye!
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 8:13 am » by Kaarmaa

http://www.petethomasoutdoors.com/2011/09/giant-marlin-landed-off-cabo-san-lucas-after-28-hour-battle.html

Giant marlin landed off Cabo San Lucas after 28-hour battle

Some reports stated that a blue marlin landed Sunday is the largest billfish ever caught off Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, weighing an eye-popping 1,213 pounds. Others claimed the behemoth fell short of "grander" status, weighing only 972 pounds on a marina scale.

Whatever the weight of the billfish, it was an extraordinary catch, especially considering that the struggle played out for nearly 28 hours, giving this yarn a Hemingway quality that seems more like fiction than fact.

The angler credited with the catch is Richard Biehl of Traverse City, Michigan, but he had help from the crew aboard the 31-foot yacht, Go Deep, which was plying the Pacific Ocean north of the resort destination on Baja California's tip.

After an offshore marathon that began Saturday morning at 8:20 and ended close to noon Sunday, those aboard the yacht either resembled or felt like very old men of the sea.

"That was the hardest thing I ever did in my life by far," Biehl told Pisces Sportfishing general manager Tracy Ehrenberg, who on Monday evening published the first detailed account of the remarkable episode. "I’ve shot bull moose and trekked out with 200 pounds on my back and it doesn’t even compare."

Nobody knew what was in store when the marlin attacked a trolled lure at what is known as the 95 Spot, and sped toward the horizon. They were targeting much smaller striped marlin and using only 60-pound-test line -- far too light for giant blue marlin.

When the great billfish first jumped, about 400 feet from the boat, the crew guessed its weight to be about 700 pounds.

Word of the catch didn't spread until Monday, when many in town and in the billfishing community considered the catch to be a rumor. Then photos and sparse details began to appear on Facebook. One photo showed the weight at 972 pounds, but that did not tell the story.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 8:19 am » by Malogg

domdabears wrote: You people and your golden showers over there.

Pretty sick.

The way things are going prolly be the only heated shower some folks will get over here this fkn winter

ahahahhaha
:lol:
Image :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 8:21 am » by *WillEase*

Kaarmaa wrote:http://www.petethomasoutdoors.com/2011/09/giant-marlin-landed-off-cabo-san-lucas-after-28-hour-battle.html

Some reports stated that a blue marlin landed Sunday is the largest billfish ever caught off Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, weighing an eye-popping 1,213 pounds. Others claimed the behemoth fell short of "grander" status, weighing only 972 pounds on a marina scale.

Whatever the weight of the billfish, it was an extraordinary catch, especially considering that the struggle played out for nearly 28 hours, giving this yarn a Hemingway quality that seems more like fiction than fact.

The angler credited with the catch is Richard Biehl of Traverse City, Michigan, but he had help from the crew aboard the 31-foot yacht, Go Deep, which was plying the Pacific Ocean north of the resort destination on Baja California's tip.

After an offshore marathon that began Saturday morning at 8:20 and ended close to noon Sunday, those aboard the yacht either resembled or felt like very old men of the sea.

"That was the hardest thing I ever did in my life by far," Biehl told Pisces Sportfishing general manager Tracy Ehrenberg, who on Monday evening published the first detailed account of the remarkable episode. "I’ve shot bull moose and trekked out with 200 pounds on my back and it doesn’t even compare."

Nobody knew what was in store when the marlin attacked a trolled lure at what is known as the 95 Spot, and sped toward the horizon. They were targeting much smaller striped marlin and using only 60-pound-test line -- far too light for giant blue marlin.

When the great billfish first jumped, about 400 feet from the boat, the crew guessed its weight to be about 700 pounds.

Word of the catch didn't spread until Monday, when many in town and in the billfishing community considered the catch to be a rumor. Then photos and sparse details began to appear on Facebook. One photo showed the weight at 972 pounds, but that did not tell the story.

Was it missing an eye?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 8:23 am » by The57ironman

Malogg wrote:
domdabears wrote: You people and your golden showers over there.

Pretty sick.

The way things are going prolly be the only heated shower some folks will get over here this fkn winter

ahahahhaha
:lol:

.....fkn mal......... :lol:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 10:05 am » by Kaarmaa

willease666 wrote:
Kaarmaa wrote:http://www.petethomasoutdoors.com/2011/09/giant-marlin-landed-off-cabo-san-lucas-after-28-hour-battle.html

Was it missing an eye?

Eye don't know :think:

Previous