Giant Skeleton found in Loja in Ecuador 19 October 2012.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 5:41 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

reconstruction the Giant Skeleton found in Loja in Ecuador 19 October 2012. Filed under: Anomalies (Source: Global333) in the province of Loja, in the South of the Ecuador and the Peru border, residents remember hearing long ago in the beautiful valleys in this province were reportedly discovered skeletons very similar to those of humans, but of an incredible size.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 5:45 am » by Kerrblur2

im telling yea, its the people of the inner earth! (if its real)
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 7:20 am » by RATRODROB

@ SONOFGOD, is that it, is there a link, a story for "us" to check, ya got anything else on this.?

I reacon stories on giants are fascinating, but what now, nothing ?

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Writer

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 am » by AntediluvianDog

Cool but its a 'reproduction'

http://s8int.com/phile/giants20.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

I would love to see a real giant skeleton, too bad the 'smithsonian' took them all

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 9:49 am » by Iwanci

Interesting theory about Giants... I have been watching/reading several pieces on this topic lately...

why hide the fact that the earth may have once been inhabited by giants? I mean we believe that giant reptiles (dinosaurs) inhabited the earth and we are ok with it right?

If the religious orders want to promote and prove the validity of their ancient texts how better than to release info about the giants that corroborate the stories of old? It is in their best interest to release the details... and yet they do not? Why?

Here's a theory... they are releasing information, albeit made up or undisclosed information in a bid to give some credence to the ancient writings without actually having to own up to it... why? simply because the available evidence is not all that compelling and there are questions as to the validity or authenticity of any of these findings... so they release info that helps em, but they do not have any ties to it...

cheers
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 10:26 am » by Kerrblur2

see all or most of giant skeleton images were fabricated by hoaxsters or college students. this one may definently be fake as well. I do believe most evidence of giants that didnt make it to inner earth during the great flood are gone, great care i believe was taken to erase evidence of them.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 7:34 pm » by Temps13

See them wee tails? aren't those the same as Rhesus negative babies sometimes are born with?
They have to be snipped off
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 10:05 pm » by Truthdefender

Iwanci wrote:Interesting theory about Giants... I have been watching/reading several pieces on this topic lately...

why hide the fact that the earth may have once been inhabited by giants? I mean we believe that giant reptiles (dinosaurs) inhabited the earth and we are ok with it right?

If the religious orders want to promote and prove the validity of their ancient texts how better than to release info about the giants that corroborate the stories of old? It is in their best interest to release the details... and yet they do not? Why?

Here's a theory... they are releasing information, albeit made up or undisclosed information in a bid to give some credence to the ancient writings without actually having to own up to it... why? simply because the available evidence is not all that compelling and there are questions as to the validity or authenticity of any of these findings... so they release info that helps em, but they do not have any ties to it...

cheers

Because, if giant humans, where are the giant apes they would have had to evolved from. Giants destroy the theory of ape ancestry or common ancestry.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 11:41 pm » by Kerrblur2

Truthdefender wrote:
Iwanci wrote:Interesting theory about Giants... I have been watching/reading several pieces on this topic lately...

cheers

Because, if giant humans, where are the giant apes they would have had to evolved from. Giants destroy the theory of ape ancestry or common ancestry.

they werent originally from here.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 12:04 am » by Truthdefender

Because the books that really speak about them, the Bible, book of Enoch, and Greek Mythology implies the giants are from here. They are the gigantes in Greek, the earth-born

Γιγας Γιγαντος
Γιγαντες Gigas, Gigantos
Gigantes Gigant
Gigantes Giants, Earth-Born
(gê, genetê)

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Next