Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth??

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 1:20 am » by Anuki

rich316 wrote:Oh comeon. These are abberations from the lenses and NOTHING more. Abberations like these, in the world of optics, are going to be transparent. Take a closer look at the 3 images Marduk posted, they clearly show duplicates, also known as ghost images which are very common, yes even nasas telescopes are made by people! I have spoken with an optical scientist about these images several months ago (who in fact has made massive inferometers for nasa in the 70's and 80's) and he assured me it's not a 'death star'.. or a 'crooked death star' made by alcoholic aliens at that!

He basically said what you're looking at is the point where the glass elements come together in the centre. ie, it's actually very small when you consider how large the overall image is. All we're seeing is the middle of the optics on the device used, it's a pin point area where the joins are, if you will.

In fact, on the third photo you even make out the red/green/blue fringing on the outer edge of the 'death star' I know many of us would want this to be something else, but not on this occasion.

No, nothing like what flew around the Nasa tether either, totally different, they were intelligent vehicles of some sort, these images here are optical abberations.

I saw this lecture-vid of a scientist, explaning and prove why this
"these images here are optical abberations".is not true

Then again, this was a scientist like 'your' optical scientist
so now we disagree bout opinions of scientists..
:banana: :dancing:

:wink:

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 2:30 am » by Chichiboy6

I hope they get rid of our Goverment and the coorprate greed that they use to control us...

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 6:30 am » by Yuya63

If they are really reflections, ( which they actually might be ) would'nt they all look the same? And, yes there was one just like these at the teather incident.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 6:53 am » by Iamcare

Thought I'd add this to the debate as it seems appropriate.

Every single time I've stumbled across some kind of astronomical anomoly that should for all intents and purposes be on the Google Earth sky map, it turns out that some kind of image distortion happens. So I thought it might be wise to check it out.

Sure enough using the co-ordinates that were given in the first post I had a check on google sky to see how they were covering up this one and to my eternal dissapointment, I couldn't have been more right:

The one part of the sky in which sky map shows there are obvious anomolies has been entirely distorted. There aren't just little minor obsfucations like you'd expect, they've literally wiped all the data in that particular part of the sky:

And this image shows its obviously not some kind of astronomical anomoly, it's an obvious image distortion. The fuckin thing even appears to originate somewhere arount the centre point of the anomolies.

Go check it out for yourself.
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 10:45 am » by Rich316

anuki wrote:
rich316 wrote:Oh comeon. These are abberations from the lenses and NOTHING more. Abberations like these, in the world of optics, are going to be transparent. Take a closer look at the 3 images Marduk posted, they clearly show duplicates, also known as ghost images which are very common, yes even nasas telescopes are made by people! I have spoken with an optical scientist about these images several months ago (who in fact has made massive inferometers for nasa in the 70's and 80's) and he assured me it's not a 'death star'.. or a 'crooked death star' made by alcoholic aliens at that!

He basically said what you're looking at is the point where the glass elements come together in the centre. ie, it's actually very small when you consider how large the overall image is. All we're seeing is the middle of the optics on the device used, it's a pin point area where the joins are, if you will.

In fact, on the third photo you even make out the red/green/blue fringing on the outer edge of the 'death star' I know many of us would want this to be something else, but not on this occasion.

No, nothing like what flew around the Nasa tether either, totally different, they were intelligent vehicles of some sort, these images here are optical abberations.

I saw this lecture-vid of a scientist, explaning and prove why this
"these images here are optical abberations".is not true

Then again, this was a scientist like 'your' optical scientist
so now we disagree bout opinions of scientists..
:banana: :dancing:

:wink:

Do you have the link? I would love to hear more opinions on this. I am open to everything and happy to be proven wrong. it's not about being right or wrong, it's about getting to the bottom of it, thanks.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 11:30 am » by Rich316

ghost32 wrote:I really dont know what to think about this, there is alot of talk about it online and have seen the pictures in wiki-sky that appear a little different now, One thing I will point out to everyone here at dtv is that alot of times when we think about project bluebeam we think about it in a close proximity to earth so people will see, but considering this, people might see through the hologram being so close, but if these satelittes were to project these images far out behind pluto then the illusion would be hard to see,

could these distant objects be the first real use of Project bluebeam? Using deep space as the projection screen? I will wait and see , maybe they are real but Im guessing bluebeam, if you look at the surrounding stars around it, this so called machine or craft would be actually larger than a planet it would seem. Always keep this in mind, they could use space as a big movie screen and project to you some type of star wars space battle to put alot of fear into the entire world no matter what race you are! If citizens all around the world bought into the story then they would give up every right they have for the government to protect them from this galactic space battle!

Many ufologists online are following this story I even posted a video about it where it is being said by a seti scientist that seti has now been taken over by the military and they are trying to intercept transmissions. But this could all be false flag and the first good test of Project Bluebeam!

Watch this clip, seti and the spacecraft are not talked about until 4 minutes and 10 seconds

Also keep in mind they were originally listed as asteroids or meteors .

I even seen a von helton video about it, this story is making its rounds.

Oh god, that video was just awful, what a dribbler! what a load of complete and utter shit. 'Saved or plundered' I wish he'd get plundered. We don't need crap like this to make the story.. that's all.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 11:47 am » by Rich316

ghost32 wrote:I really dont know what to think about this, there is alot of talk about it online and have seen the pictures in wiki-sky that appear a little different now, One thing I will point out to everyone here at dtv is that alot of times when we think about project bluebeam we think about it in a close proximity to earth so people will see, but considering this, people might see through the hologram being so close, but if these satelittes were to project these images far out behind pluto then the illusion would be hard to see,

could these distant objects be the first real use of Project bluebeam? Using deep space as the projection screen? I will wait and see , maybe they are real but Im guessing bluebeam, if you look at the surrounding stars around it, this so called machine or craft would be actually larger than a planet it would seem. Always keep this in mind, they could use space as a big movie screen and project to you some type of star wars space battle to put alot of fear into the entire world no matter what race you are! If citizens all around the world bought into the story then they would give up every right they have for the government to protect them from this galactic space battle!

Many ufologists online are following this story I even posted a video about it where it is being said by a seti scientist that seti has now been taken over by the military and they are trying to intercept transmissions. But this could all be false flag and the first good test of Project Bluebeam!

Watch this clip, seti and the spacecraft are not talked about until 4 minutes and 10 seconds

Getting back to the topic. Whilst I believe they are aberations etc. They COULD well be something like blue beam... I mean they are BLUE for starters, they do appear to be transparent so either optical aberrations or actual purposely made projected images... Hmmmm it did get me thinking initially and although I said THEY are aberations.. perhaps I was a little pushy with that opinion.. I am a little on the fence too just so you know..

iamcare: SPOT ON! you should check out what they're doing to google mars... it's being completely covered in lower res blurry photos. You can see the original images which appear to be of a higher resolution, they sit underneath but there are some areas where they have not covered them fully as of yet.

Question: why go to so much trouble to cover up something where there is supposedly nothing but rocks?

If these images are NOT aberrations, to me, they are something man made like blue beam being tested out. Perhaps thats the whole agenda, leave it sit there for months on end and wait for the people to notice it, rather than it come out of nowhere.. it kinda makes whoever put it there look innocent...

Initiate

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 2:19 pm » by Godsofatlantis

I doubt blue beam could even reach pluto. the only thing they have out there are satelites and thats it.

Funny thing is as soon as their's some kind of evidence for a craft or ship thats hard to debunk people automatically say "project bluebeam".. I just think project bluebeam is the debunkers skape goat. If there's no other explanation may as well wack in project blue beam.

Project Bluebeam is the worst kept secret in U.S history. What even makes you think they will even try to attempt project bluebeam???

Seriously???
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 3:42 pm » by Rich316

godsofatlantis wrote:
ghost32 wrote:
Project Bluebeam is the worst kept secret in U.S history. What even makes you think they will even try to attempt project bluebeam???

Seriously???

The best kept secrets are often the ones that are right out in the open. The masons have a saying; 'Audacity, always audacity'

Bugger all people know about blue beam mate, only folk like us, the minority.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm » by Chronicnerd

chronicnerd wrote:I swore I wouldn't post here again...primarily due to some of the responses from my posts, but secondarily due to the fact that I was working with certain groups that if any of my posts led back to me it could create issues for the group of people that I work with. This isn't as *cloak and dagger* as it sounds, but the bottom line is that it did revolve around specific political groups that could frown upon someone working on technology for specific organizations releasing information that might be viewed as not being appropriate.

With this said, the images posted here and the ships that have been tracked were actually being tracked by an amateur astronomer who had devised a combination of digital based technology and software analysis that could penetrate the ionosphere/upper atmosphere and view deep space objects. During his testing of this technology, the individual in question started seeing ~strange~ things in the region of Orion. Parts of those images are the same objects posted here.

The mention of the Annunaki, the Sumerian/Sitchen interpreted "Gods from the Heavens", very well could be part of this "fleet" that has everyone up in arms. However, I don't think that anyone person can say for a fact who/what those objects are...if you visit Spaceweather.com and notice the near earth asteroids section and actually pay attention to what is posted vs what happens, you will see many disturbing things. The bottom line is that we don't have enough technology/information from said technology that will alert the common folk of things that could potentially "hit earth"...this month we have already had 4 near earth objects that were only noticed a day or two before they had passed by earth.

Don't believe this?
http://www.spaceweather.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------
2010 RF12 passed by earth with a .2LD (0.2 * <the distance from earth to the moon...Lunar Distance> and was about 9m (18 feet) in diameter...if this hit a city it would pretty much take out everything within about 3-6 miles of the epicenter, flatten most things within 6-18 miles of the epicenter, and create massive issues for everyone within 20-30 miles of the epicenter. This happened on the 8th of September.
Here is what Spaceweather.com looked like on the 1st of September:
http://www.spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=02&month=09&year=2010
I don't see a listing for RF12...nope...not on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and we start seeing it on the 5th...
---------------------------------------------------------------

The bottom line is that we are just beginning to understand where we are in the universe, what the universe really is, and that our matter/energy is a small fraction of the contents that passes through this "dimensional plane" that we call our universe...the majority of the rest of the matter/energy is what they now call "Dark"...

Back to "Space Ships"... we can't predict what any of these things truly are and if they are indeed "Space Ships" we have no clue what/who they are... there is just no way to tell. However, what we can do is look at History and base some of our assumptions off of what our ancestors recorded down onto clay tablets (i.e. Sumerian Texts). The earlier Sumerian civilization based their entire "religion" off of being "servants" to the "Gods"...they didn't have a problem with this...it was just their way of life. They didn't have the concept of "slave" for quite sometime, and as such to serve "God/God(s)" was more of an honor than it was being enslaved...because according to their religion/history these "Gods" created them and they were "thankful" for this...

I try to not have an opinion on any of this because to jump to conclusions and base my assumptions on sociologically influenced opinions/biases is the number one cause for most of our larger "human errors"... We assume that whatever religion we grew up with is "The" religion...which leads to religious wars...the Christians assumed that "God" wanted us to "Spread Christianity" all over the world...the Muslims "Assume" that all non-believers must be "terrorized" and that this is what "God" wants them to do... etc...etc...all based on one arrogant thought: "We know what 'God' wants...yet we have ~no clue~ what our reality is...what our universe is made of...and what scale everything is to the 'true creator of all'..."

If the ships coming are truly "Annunaki", then if we look at the Sumerian texts and consider that Sitchen's translations are at least 80-90% accurate... then we will have some "attitude adjustments" to be made on all fronts...because to think we could prevent an alien race who can travel vast distances, create things like Humans, and more than likely has technology that makes ours look like children's toys... is arrogant and will do nothing but cause suffering in the end.

Speaking of technology, if anyone has followed the X-37B flight this past summer you will notice some unusual occurrences that went completely unnoticed... there were posts here about it vanishing and there was a bit of news...but our government has been very busy making racial, political, and economic worries on the fore-front of everyone's minds...
http://www.space.com/common/media/video/player.php?videoRef=SP_100522_X37&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+spaceheadlines+%28SPACE.com+Headline+Feed%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo (this is how easy it was to spot its orbit)
http://stevenmcollins.com/WordPress/?p=2844 (a good article on the events)

If you followed any of the more recent History Channel/Science Channel shows on whether or not time travel is possible... the conclusions almost all scientists/theoretical physicists have come to is that traveling forward in time is 100% easy... they do it all the time (in fractions of a second) while orbiting the earth...however testing *new* technology and potentially utilizing the earth and the moon as "slingshots" to accelerate a craft to velocities high enough to really make a difference is more of the focus here. The X-37B is not as secret, regarding its payload, as many claim...but I would beg to challenge one to contemplate the possibility that its payload (which has been widely know to be a high resolution camera system that can be deployed on one orbital pass, take photographs, and then brought back into the payload bay as the X37 makes its next orbit) isn't what makes this craft *special*...

The materials the craft is made of, the fact that it is not manned, and the propulsion system should be more of the focus for anyone who cares. The X37 can withstand very high stress, has been structurally designed to withstand very high Gs, and can propel itself to velocities that well exceed any velocity obtained before. The fact that the B-X37 was being tracked by many astronomers during its "test flight" is not a secret either...as well...it isn't a secret that on one orbital pass it was visible...and then on the next it was just gone...and not gone for like a day or two...but weeks. Then...about two weeks (+) it was picked up again by several amateur astronomers and then it landed and completed its "test flight".

The interesting thing here was that the first individual who found the X37 found it about 150(+)km further away from the earth than its original orbital pattern. To make a wild assumption here, if you could shoot a "drone" forward in time, take some "snapshots" of the earth in specific locations, and then have it return back to an earlier period of time...one could effectively "see into the future"...the military implications for technology of this nature are very obvious...as you could predict "enemy" movement before it happened and always be one step ahead.

While I am not going to say this is fact, I would just point everyone to the Norway spirals...as well there are reports of this same phenomena happening around the time frame the B-X37 was picked back up by the amateur astronomers...

What does all of this have to do with the "Space Ships" seen? Only speculation and assumptions could be made...gases can create unique phenomena...collisions of larger bodies can produce odd looking pieces...the legends based from Sumerian texts could be unfolding...or there could be a much stranger occurrence happening.

If you could perfect "forward time travel" and you knew there could be an event here in this solar system, as a whole, that would basically "change all orbiting bodies", and there was no real way to store enough "food/water/supplies" to last the duration of the event and its after math...but you had evidence from geological data taken from this planet as well as say...other planets (i.e. mars rover)....that things would restore back to normal after a "specific" period of time...that relative to time on this planet or any body in this solar system (based on their velocities) could be several life times... how would you avoid such a thing?

Well, the principle of time travel is that if you are traveling close to the speed of light (not at it but a number much closer than any craft we know of has traveled) then the time passing on the ship traveling at such a great speed would be reduced greatly and as such the people/beings on the ship would be able to persist through such a cataclysmic period of time and return back to earth once it was "all clear". You would not need as many "supplies", and since things would be "normal" again in this solar system the assumption would be that "Earth" would be back to normal and you could continue on "with life".

The stone tablet picture posted here and in most references to the Sumerian texts and Egyptian drawings depict craft not too dissimilar to those of today...some even look like conventional military helicopters that we have in this very period of time. Everyone here knows that there very well *could* be something that happens close to 2012 with our sun...there are talks of it being a Galactic alignment, the solar maximum, that "Nibiru" causes the sun to react, and various other theories. Our government/military has already launched new Solar satellites to closer/better monitor the Sun and we have had numerous reports from NASA that they expect some form of massive solar flare to occur between 2011 and 2013...many of their predictions fall right at the tail end of 2012...and they have already come out and announced that it could be "catastrophic"...a "Katrina" on a global scale as they call it.

If it is some "powerful" alien race that comes and harvests resources and then leaves after a certain period of time...well this too could lead any form of "Human Government/Controlling body" the desire to maintain control once they have left...but again...with aliens that have technology that exceeds ours by so much that it would be "mute" to try and defend, hide, and/or do anything but "evade" until they have got what they came for and left. Again, a large craft that could be "slung" around the moon and tossed off in a direction away from their approach but towards our Solar System's current trajectory would be a "smarter" way to maintain control without confrontation...leave the house awhile while the "robbers" take what they want and then return to clean up the mess.

You would then ask yourself...wouldn't they need to spend a lot of money to make such a craft? If you are old enough you remember the days when our government was "caught" spending *stupid* money on things like hammers, toilet seats, and the like... something like a $500 hammer...a $1500 toilet seat... etc... it was all channeled into various funds and the exact "path" of the money spent was "washed"... well if you look at how much money has been "spent" on "economic stability" you might actually begin to ask yourself... "How could we be losing this much money??"

http://money.cnn.com/news/storysupplement/economy/bailouttracker/
We have committed 700(+) billion...and the record only shows we have, on record, actually only spent 356.2 billion... so where is the other 343.8 billion and why didn't that get used? Why ask for 700 billion when you really only needed around 350 billion? Finally, where is that other ~350 billion and what is it doing? Sitting in a fund somewhere? Just sitting as a cash reserve "just in case"? Things like California's "education" bailout that was recently in the news a month back to help "save teachers jobs"... was a big issue because that was what the original $700 billion was for and the record showed that they still had $350billion left...so why the need to ask for more money for something you, according to the books, already had money for? A postulation is that this "left over" money has already been spent...

To side track a bit, there was a fairly recent study from MIT regarding electromagnetic fields and how they affect human brain:
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2010/moral-control-0330
This is not the only thing it could affect if in a "high dose"... and what is it that the SUN does when it ejects a CME (coronal mass ejection)?
It creates a very large scale "EMF"... Electro-MAGNETIC-field... which is the whole thing behind electronics going out and the like...of course our BRAINS work on small scale EMFs, and as such just losing the ability to use your cell phone would not be the "top" issue you would be experiencing in the event that an event, such as NASA has basically come out and said now...over and over... for the past several years...
It is very possible that we, as a race, could lose memories...as in intelligence...you might have generic capabilities...such as the knowledge of generalized speech...how to hold something...walk...etc.. but who you are...what your life was about...could very well be completely eradicated....

What time better for a race to swing by and take things from this planet? If you have a bunch of confused inhabitants running around in a semi-state of chaos...you could swing down...restore order...get them to help you out...and then jet.

As far as being actually "in this solar system"...pretty much if you have a CME of that size...there really wouldn't be many safe places in this system...

This would be yet ~another~ reason for any form of military/government body to have the desire to be in a place that would not adversely affect their "conscious" state. Knowledge is always power, and as such everything that you read from this site and any other site you should always do research on...

Everything stated in this post is not my personal opinion, but is nothing more than a collection of events/concepts/facts about what things *could* be like in the very near future but is most definitely not *definitively* what ~will~ be in the future.

The point is that speculation is always a good thing...however there comes a point where you have to ascertain your current situation, what you might be able to do about it, and then base every next motion/thought from what you ~can~ do...not what might be...

It could be 2012 comes and goes and nothing happens...

It could be 2012 comes and something horrid happens...

The point is...are you going to spend the rest of your time worrying about something that you realistically have no control over...or are you going to just enjoy the life you have been given, spend your time with loved ones and friends, and prepare for what you can and let the rest fall into the hands of fate...

Whether you believe in a "single God"...no God...or whatever... this Universe had to come from somewhere...and *something* had to create it...colliding dimensional planes...big bang...creationism...or whatever your view...out of the 100 Billion + stars in this one single galaxy amongst the hundreds of millions of galaxies known in this universe...something...somewhere has a head start on us and knows more than us...just like there are people on this planet who know more about certain things that you do...the fact remains that things on this planet "continue" because there are intelligent beings making it "so"... and those beings/humans have knowledge that you have chosen, in this life, to not know (no one knows everything)...and you trust that those who know things you don't know about will "take care of those things"...like going to a doctor...you ~trust~ in the doctor to take care of whatever problem you might have...because they know things you don't...

It is all cool to speculate over what these objects ~could~ be...but in the end...everything that you do from now until the day you no longer are in this state/form/dimension is up to you...and your experiences between now and then are based on your personal actions.

Keep asking questions...but in the end there are always things that are "bigger" than any of us, and as such...every day here on this planet is a blessing...every day you wake up and can get two-three meals a day...have "internet" access...watch TV...have AC...drive to the store...basically...have everything you really *need* and not *want* at your beckon call...is a good day.

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapnews.myway.com%2Farticle%2F20101203%2FD9JSDCF00.html

Now...didn't we have some form of SOHO blackout and weird "solar activity" last time this thing returned back from its "mission"? How come each time the X37 returns there seems to be solar activity as well as they seem to have "missing segments" for the Sun's satellites...last time it was "a normal cycle" for SOHO to shutdown...which was right around when there was another solar flare...and then a few days later the X37 returned...

Weird...

PreviousNext