Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth??

Writer

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 10:56 pm » by Felix101202

There is a black patch near the octans area on microsoft telescope!!

http://www.disclose.tv/files/photos/a697ab0dcf80318L.jpg

RA 18 02 31
dec 87:27:01

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 pm » by Derpper

godsofatlantis, he may have got the slave idea from the Sumerian writings.... It's pretty clear on the slave thing. He may think they exist because EVERY single group of people on the planet Earth have a history involving people from the sky creating and enslaving us.... I hope this helped ;)

As for proof.... I don't know if it's rock solid, but EVERY single race of man says the same thing over and over and over again. There just might be a small amount of truth to it, eh?

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 2:35 pm » by Derpper

felix101202 wrote:There is a black patch near the octans area on microsoft telescope!!

http://www.disclose.tv/files/photos/a697ab0dcf80318L.jpg

RA 18 02 31
dec 87:27:01

Google sky has a large black out too. Is you screen cap near Orion by any chance? I will see if I can get a screen cap from Google sky later and we can see if the area is the same. Nice pic, thanks for sharing :)

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 2:52 pm » by Nihilgeist

Anyone who believes that Aliens that have the ability to build 100 mile wide ships that traverse space would spend time and energy to genetically engineer a highly inefficient and untrustworthy biological entity to be slaves and mine with primitive tools is not using their head. Creating a slave species successfully (nevermind the costly numerous mistakes that probably took place) that is susceptible to disease and dieing and thinking and revolting is just stupid.

Just watch Avatar to see us in the same situation, using HUGE AUTOMATED MINING EQUIPMENT that doesn't fight back. And that tech probably doesn't even compare to something of the Magnitude this species is said to measure up to. If these Annunaki really wanted to genetically engineer a slave species, they could've easily created something along the lines of the Incredible Hulk combined with a myriad of other superheroes/creatures that far outstrip the capabilities of a simple creature like Man. Man has one thing going for him. His Brain. And that brain is the one thing that would allow us to REVOLT. Not a good strength to give your slave species.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 6:45 pm » by Punjedi

derpper wrote:godsofatlantis, he may have got the slave idea from the Sumerian writings.... It's pretty clear on the slave thing. He may think they exist because EVERY single group of people on the planet Earth have a history involving people from the sky creating and enslaving us.... I hope this helped ;)

As for proof.... I don't know if it's rock solid, but EVERY single race of man says the same thing over and over and over again. There just might be a small amount of truth to it, eh?

Every single group of people has a what history?

Show me ANY proof that ANY "group" of people believe that we are a slave created race.

Where the hell did you come up with that?

Hopi indians....nope they don't believe that

Americans .....nope, not a chance

Japanese....no, they have their own ideals but no aliens making their dna.

That is the most ridiculous load of flop I have ever heard.

Not one single history book in any country lists "man was created as a slave race by aliens"

WTF?!?!

so yes, enlighten me as to how EVERY group of people have this history?!?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 6:52 pm » by Symbolon

Anyone who believes that Aliens that have the ability to build 100 mile wide ships that traverse space would spend time and energy to genetically engineer a highly inefficient and untrustworthy biological entity to be slaves and mine with primitive tools is not using their head. Creating a slave species successfully (nevermind the costly numerous mistakes that probably took place) that is susceptible to disease and dieing and thinking and revolting is just stupid.

Just watch Avatar to see us in the same situation, using HUGE AUTOMATED MINING EQUIPMENT that doesn't fight back. And that tech probably doesn't even compare to something of the Magnitude this species is said to measure up to. If these Annunaki really wanted to genetically engineer a slave species, they could've easily created something along the lines of the Incredible Hulk combined with a myriad of other superheroes/creatures that far outstrip the capabilities of a simple creature like Man. Man has one thing going for him. His Brain. And that brain is the one thing that would allow us to REVOLT. Not a good strength to give your slave species.

Though this is a very considered and impassioned post, the thinking is somewhat askew and one dimensional. In other words, if you study the enslavement phenomenon in a little more detail, you will find that your argument has more holes in it then a Swiss cheese.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 6:58 pm » by Punjedi

symbolon wrote:

Though this is a very considered and impassioned post, the thinking is somewhat askew and one dimensional. In other words, if you study the enslavement phenomenon in a little more detail, you will find that your argument has more holes in it then a Swiss cheese.

I can say the same thing for the OP.

Phenomenon eh? I would like to see proof of that little discussion.

Without using bob and jolene from south Texas who were visiteed by aliums.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 7:06 pm » by Boondox681

what's happening?
check put the michael tsarion 'origin and oracles' vids i have here.he has a lot to say on what your talking about.too much for me to freakin type.ithink you'll dig 'em

peace

as far as the topic...
only a highly evolved being(HEB) would be able to visit our planet,correct?

well,a HEB would never take another life,for if they did,they would not be highly evolved.

simple.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 7:11 pm » by Rydher

Nothing to do with the discussion and maybe I'm reading this wrong but my opinion still stands. So many on here are such hypocrites. They believe what they believe or hypothesize yet try and trivialize others who have a different opinion or different world view.

Like someone that believes in shape shifting reptilians but categorizes people from south Texas as inbreed red necks strung out on meth.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 7:27 pm » by Punjedi

rydher wrote:

Nothing to do with the discussion and maybe I'm reading this wrong but my opinion still stands. So many on here are such hypocrites. They believe what they believe or hypothesize yet try and trivialize others who have a different opinion or different world view.

Like someone that believes in shape shifting reptilians but categorizes people from south Texas as inbreed red necks strung out on meth.

Funny that, I believe in neither.

And you put a whole lot of words into mouths that weren't spoken.

Yes, there are a lot of opinions on the site, and many folks give them without being asked, (including me) So deal with it.

WIsh people would quite whining about "if you didn't like it don't post" ok, and if noone posted their opinions, this site would be nothing but empty headlines and ridiculous posts.....

oh wait.....
:cheers:
Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext