Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth??

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 4:05 am » by Anuki

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth.

Speculation about just what these objects may be, range from Ark ships that are coming to take away some people just before a cataclysmic event strikes earth. Another speculation suggest that we are about to be invaded and the peoples of Earth forced into slave labor to mine certain rare elements. We may be plundered or saved. Either way the near future is yet to unfold.

At the present time the object(s) are beyond the orbit of Pluto. It is estimated that the objects are in the neighborhood of 150 miles across by 30 to 50 miles wide. Not long ago a Russian Mars probe photographed an object fitting this description just before it was destroyed for unknown reasons. Later, an American Mars probe was destroyed just before it reached that planet.

The people that were associated with SETI are in a unanimous opinion that, yes, we are not alone in the universe. A few of those people are now continuing SETI with private funding. However, reports indicate that some antenna sites have been taken over by government and those antennas in particular are heavily guarded.

It is reported that the US Navy in conjunction with the NSA are attempting to keep the public unaware of what is going on. A few people who are in the know are concerned that the Navy, as a first line of defense may be attempting to convert the antennas for military purposes. It is a fact that some frequencies in the microwave band have been known to affect UFO’s and destabilize their propulsion systems. It stands to reason that such measures may be true in light of Ronald Reagan’s statements about the need for the star wars program and his inference that we may soon have to face something from “out there!”

To be sure, if you think about it, the greater part of the American public are quite content to hide from reality in the sitcom & shoot um up fare offered on nightly TV and take the UFO phenomena as a joke. It is no joke. Too many credible people have revealed to the world that it is not a joke. Some of these people include; Barry Goldwater, Astronaut Gordon Cooper, President Jimmy Carter, FBI Chief Herbert Hoover, General McArthur, Ronald Reagan and many, many more.

As for myself, I know what I know and of one thing I am certain; The future is yet to be. What people do to effect that future is in their hands alone. And alone they will remain because no government, save that of Belgium, is willing to admit to it’s people and the world that UFO’s indeed do exist and are a part of reality that people are just going to have to deal with. Believe it or not! Like it or not!

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth.

Speculation about just what these objects may be, range from Ark ships that are coming to take away some people just before a cataclysmic event strikes earth. Another speculation suggest that we are about to be invaded and the peoples of Earth forced into slave labor to mine certain rare elements. We may be plundered or saved. Either way the near future is yet to unfold.

At the present time the object(s) are beyond the orbit of Pluto. It is estimated that the objects are in the neighborhood of 150 miles across by 30 to 50 miles wide. Not long ago a Russian Mars probe photographed an object fitting this description just before it was destroyed for unknown reasons. Later, an American Mars probe was destroyed just before it reached that planet.

Continue http://www.bombshock.com/aliens-and-ufo ... earth.html

Go here http://www.sky-map.org/ and check out this picture of a Spaceship/craft approx 15miles long, go to the site listed , then type the co-ordinates 19 25 12, -89 46 03 and zoom in on the blue object with the +/- on the left...
other coordinates of Giant UFO's heading toward earth;

19 25 12, -89 46 03 - first big object recorded
[link to i54.tinypic.com]

16 19 35, -88 43 10 - cylindrical object
[link to i55.tinypic.com]

02 26 39, -89 43 13 - circular
[link to i54.tinypic.com]

08 50 47, -89 38 09 - curved

14 38 50, -88 40 42 - curved

14 59 06, -88 21 24 - curved

23 13 00, -88 53 11 - curved

19 26 51, -88 42 38 - cylindrical, looking like ship with traces
[link to i52.tinypic.com

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 4:27 am » by Shaggietrip

This image
19 26 51, -88 42 38 on skymap

kind of looks like one of bottom 2 on the right of carving
ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 10:55 am » by Mediasorcerer

so is this the big "alien invasion" propaganda we were alerted too?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 11:02 am » by Lighthouse

Interesting info Anuki :flop:

so is this the "return of the ancestors", the watchers, the annunaki...

If so, they are most welcome,
we could definitely use some inspiration on how to run a successful society here on Earth :wink:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 4:25 pm » by Godsofatlantis

They won't be able to stop it no matter what they do. They have it coming, they knew about it, and I'm not worried. If it happens bring it on.

I really do hope they loose full control, because its about time people start to wake up to the fact we aren't alone.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 4:34 pm » by Boondox681

we could definitely use some inspiration on how to run a successful society here on Earth :wink:

don't kid yourself
no one or no thing is coming to help or enlighten us.
the annunaki supposedly created us as slaves
and do you think they'd come back with candy and flowers?
and by your comment your saying that slavery is a successful society?
i know some black people who would disagree.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 4:35 pm » by Redistuo

cant they speed up abit? :owned:

Writer

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 4:45 pm » by Lakotawanagiyat

Haha! redistuo

You are right they have technology to cross galaxy instantly
through wormholes and portals why they traveled so long when they can come right now.
Team Pindz

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 4:49 pm » by Otomon

redistuo wrote:cant they speed up abit? :owned:

No? They don't want to get tickets from the space popos.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 5:07 pm » by Godsofatlantis

boondox681 wrote:

don't kid yourself
no one or no thing is coming to help or enlighten us.
the annunaki supposedly created us as slaves
and do you think they'd come back with candy and flowers?
and by your comment your saying that slavery is a successful society?
i know some black people who would disagree.

How do you know the Annuaki exist, and second of all how do you know they created us as slaves? We don't know that, and we don't have proof of that at all.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Next