Giant tower on the moon, CLEAR PICTURE!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 899
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 am

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 5:54 am » by Disinfoagent007


From my other thread, but this one belong in the "Alien &UFOs" section.

disinfoagent007 wrote:I have never belived, I would find something like this on the moon :o

It has to be huge, the picture is taken from orbit and and there is a clear shadow of the structure.
No man made object have ever been seen on the moon from orbit...not even with the best satelites orbiting the moon today!

Image
High resolution picture:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2rgke4l.jpg
Direct link to original picture:
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histo ... -11956.jpg


The first post in the thread is not what I thought it was...I found a picture taken a second or two before the picture in the first post, where it is clearly visible that he kick the boot in ground, and therefor is the boot so deep in the ground.

Don´t belive all you see, accept nothing as the truth, when there is no source to original pictures...do your own research and draw your own conclusions :!:

Enjoy my findings here:
heavy-austronaut-apollo-15-t36338.html
quality over quantity

Writer
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 am

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 6:01 am » by Bizzarojamey


It actually looks like something that has fallen over. Like so many of the artifacts on the moon, ancient and in ruins. Really makes you wonder about the corilation between the ruins on the moon and on earth.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 am

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 am » by Realorfake


shadow from a satellite... if not the one in the picture...



please
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 6:14 am » by Lowsix


Its more likely an emulsion glitch.

When i rotate the image and equalize it,
the shadow falls wayyy outside the tone range of the rest of the image...
barring outer space...which is underexposed, when the ground is overexposed.

Its a fluke that it appears to have a highlight...
WHich lends to its towerlike appearance..
But the shadow does not fallow the correct contour of the land either..

The sun is also at approximate high noon, so even if it were a tower,
the shadow would not fall diagonally along the ground.

Glitch of some sort..Emulsion or otherwise.

Image
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 899
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 am

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 6:27 am » by Disinfoagent007


It cant be the shadow of a satelite...there is about 5-6 pictures taken within minuttes where the same area is quite blured, the satelite cast no shadow at any of the other pictures.

To tired to upload all the other pictures or search the 651 Apollo 15 pictures, for the links now.

Tomorrow... :sleep:
quality over quantity

Writer
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 am

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 6:54 am » by Bizzarojamey


lowsix wrote:Its more likely an emulsion glitch.

When i rotate the image and equalize it,
the shadow falls wayyy outside the tone range of the rest of the image...
barring outer space...which is underexposed, when the ground is overexposed.

Its a fluke that it appears to have a highlight...
WHich lends to its towerlike appearance..
But the shadow does not fallow the correct contour of the land either..

The sun is also at approximate high noon, so even if it were a tower,
the shadow would not fall diagonally along the ground.

Glitch of some sort..Emulsion or otherwise.

Image

Tell me how you know that the sun is at "high noon"? Becaause looking at the glare on the satelite and the shadow of the object the angles are too close to discredit.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4973
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 7:01 am » by Otomon


Yeah disinfo agent is right,there is totally towers and all that shit on the moon and this picture is irrefutable undeniable factual evidence of that
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am » by Lowsix


bizzarojamey wrote:Tell me how you know that the sun is at "high noon"? Becaause looking at the glare on the satelite and the shadow of the object the angles are too close to discredit.


Well, thats just a guess based on the fact that the craters,
large ones, no less...arearen't casting shadows...anywhere.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 am

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 7:26 am » by Bizzarojamey


lowsix wrote:
bizzarojamey wrote:Tell me how you know that the sun is at "high noon"? Becaause looking at the glare on the satelite and the shadow of the object the angles are too close to discredit.


Well, thats just a guess based on the fact that the craters,
large ones, no less...arearen't casting shadows...anywhere.

Oh, it was a guess? I see.

Writer
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 12:02 pm » by Erich


well...look at the original photo http://i54.tinypic.com/2rgke4l.jpg
it's full of glitches, and the window is dirty!


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook