GIANTS PROOF

Initiate

PostTue Dec 08, 2009 10:55 pm » by yoursoulmate

hehe

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 08, 2009 11:14 pm » by Mep630

pindz wrote:
savwafair2012 wrote: NO WAY CAN ALL THESE HAVE BEEN PHOTOSHOPED :o

OF COURSE ! ............. ITS ABSOLUTELY REAL ..........
THESE FUCKING STUPID REDNECKS LIKE SLUSHPUSSY ARE NOT ABLE TO THINK - THEY ARE BRAINWASHED
Pindz dont get mad at me, but when you use photoshop a lot it makes you realize that these images are easy to fake, and most the ones put up here are fake.

A couple of these images circulated a bit back and come to find out a few of them were for a photoshop contest. And made by a student.

If you have enough time on your hands, it is easy to make stuff look real with photoshop.

Google the photoshop contest and giant skeleton images I bet you find what I am talking about here.

But regardless, is it really worth all the hassle and name calling. I mean I understand some of the lifeless people here with no jobs have nothing else better to do with their pathetic lives, then live on this forum and insult people over posts. I mean if you see these people talking smack for no reason it is usually because they live such miserable lives they got no other way to feel good about themselves. But honestly why do you care what these people say to you on the web? I mean corn and slush are probably 600 lbs between them and can hardly get off their ass to do anything but troll the web. lol.

Evey one has an opinion, and most people are hardly educated on anything to know their ass from a hole in the ground. The web is full of a lot of no lifes who cant do anything else BUT bitch and call names. I mean if they had any kind of decent job they would not be on here so much.

Personally I like to hear different points of view, if I agree with them or not. Because it makes you think. There is no need to call names, but some people got abused their whole lives and know nothing better. I mean if you got your ass beat your whole life and your face pushed in the snow or sand at every given opportunity, then you would be one of these web bitches too most likely.

Anyone who has to talk down about other people to try and make themselves look better or make themselves feel better are the real losers in life. Because cool people and people who live good lives dont usually give a shit about petty name calling and such.

I mean if a retard on the street started calling you names, would you even care, or would you just keep walking and laugh to yourself?!
:cheers:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostTue Dec 08, 2009 11:40 pm » by Songhai

This thread is fucking hilarious, lowsix's mathematics made me spill some milk on my shirt :D

Pindz you totally rock, here at the CIA headquarters we love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We chose to dislose these

a. Giant Blowjob on the way :

b.

c.

d.

These are highly classified documents ... but we think at the agency that you earned your "need to know" clearance

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 12:15 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 12:53 am » by Lowsix

mep630 wrote:
But regardless, is it really worth all the hassle and name calling. I mean I understand some of the lifeless people here with no jobs have nothing else better to do with their pathetic lives, then live on this forum and insult people over posts. I mean if you see these people talking smack for no reason it is usually because they live such miserable lives they got no other way to feel good about themselves.

mep wrote:what a bunch of propaganda shit, forestgrove111 your an idiot, thanks for showing us all.

mep wrote:THIS IS WHY YOU ARE A DUMB ASS AND WORTHLESS YOU CANT EVEN SEE REALITY.

mep wrote:Save your insults, your the retard who can't see the facts of the matter.

mep wrote:Your a fucking idiot and this proves it all. You need a fucking brain Drextin retard.....

mep wrote:This is why you are an idiotic retard, you would rather call names then to see the truth of the matter.

mep wrote:your dumb, ignorant ass.

mep wrote:blah, blah, blah call me names, hope it makes you feel like a big man, because you got no clue of the world around your dumb, ignorant ass.

Yes..THOSE people…those OTHER people
Ruthless trolling, name-calling bastards.
Kill em all.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 12:58 am » by Lowsix

opiwan wrote:DEBUNK THAT MUTHERFUCKERS! You can't! You all work for the CIA. BITCHES! THE TRUTH IS HERE.

SLUSH IS DOING A BIG IDIOT OF HIMSELF LEAKING THESE PHOTOS!

perfection.
classic thread.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 1:49 am » by Ghost32

its called cut & paste lol

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 am » by -Marduk-

pindz wrote:and you >>> giusdude - you fucking piece of shit you coksucking copy of fucking drextin you stupid poor fag , you NEVER , NEVER put my fucking name in your gayass mouth , YOU UNDERSTAND PISSHEAD?!!!

Buhahah...amazing rant, Pindz :clapper:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:01 am » by Indicadubman

Re 'Giants proof'
I posted this image here a while back and got little response and seeing this topic is on the subject matter found in this image I decided to post it again to monitor the response.
I have found through a years research that many people refuse to admit that other beings and creatures are present in our solar system this is mainly down to ignorance and religious beliefs plus many think the human race is superior than any other beings , how wrong they are we are not fully developed as a race and only n ow are people awakening to our potential, we are capable of far greater things and our development has been halted by those who crave power and control but times are a changing and our transition to a higher level of existence is developing.Realise your potential we all have within our selves the divine spark of creation.
God lies in Atma the I self , religion is just another form of control for the week you are your own religion.
Peace
Indi

the image is from Jaxa the japenese space agency taken when they were flying about the moon not so long ago . Do the maths and realise just how huge this creature is the image taken from approx 100 k away makes this thing .....kin huge
date of image capture Oct 30 2007 and here's the link for all you sceptic Sheeple .............Baah...... :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
ImageBelieve only what you yourself test and judge to be truth.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:43 am » by -Marduk-

indicadubman wrote:Re 'Giants proof'

the image is from Jaxa the japenese space agency taken when they were flying about the moon not so long ago . Do the maths and realise just how huge this creature is the image taken from approx 100 k away makes this thing .....kin huge
date of image capture Oct 30 2007 and here's the link for all you sceptic Sheeple .............Baah...... :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Holy fuck it´s GIGAN!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext