GIANTS PROOF

Initiate
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 pm

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 5:36 am » by dialated


[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuleawrIPJM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuleawrIPJM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Last edited by dialated on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11745
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 5:37 am » by -Marduk-


dialated wrote:[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuleawrIPJM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuleawrIPJM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/youtube] :lol:

Yeah smile...better fix sis shit
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 pm

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 5:51 am » by dialated


marduk2012 wrote:
dialated wrote:[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuleawrIPJM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuleawrIPJM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/youtube] :lol:

Yeah smile...better fix sis shit

my bad........ may i suggest some vitamin d and bird feeding? :|
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 7:29 am » by Mep630


slushpup wrote:
mep630 wrote:But regardless, is it really worth all the hassle and name calling.
:think:


mep630 wrote: I mean I understand some of the lifeless people here with no jobs have nothing else better to do with their pathetic lives, then live on this forum and insult people over posts. I mean if you see these people talking smack for no reason it is usually because they live such miserable lives they got no other way to feel good about themselves. But honestly why do you care what these people say to you on the web? I mean corn and slush are probably 600 lbs between them and can hardly get off their ass to do anything but troll the web. lol.

Evey one has an opinion, and most people are hardly educated on anything to know their ass from a hole in the ground. The web is full of a lot of no lifes who cant do anything else BUT bitch and call names. I mean if they had any kind of decent job they would not be on here so much.


:o



mep630 wrote: There is no need to call names,
:headscratch:

mep630 wrote: Anyone who has to talk down about other people to try and make themselves look better or make themselves feel better are the real losers in life.


:o

mep630 wrote:I mean if a retard on the street started calling you names, would you even care, or would you just keep walking and laugh to yourself?!
:cheers:


:o

mep630 wrote:But regardless, is it really worth all the hassle and name calling.
:think:

:headscratch: :top:

Image
A. Take my quotes out of context
B. I dont start with the crap as much as you would like to try to push this on me. Once again I start with a normal post and corn and yourself have to start in on me, I am happy to point out how much of lifeless losers you both are.

sorry if the truth hurts fatboy.
=p

dont start none if you dont want none...

Slush you should sign up for
Image

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 2:35 pm » by Naranja


I do believe the whole "giant" thing but the pics are just too obviously fake
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3856
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 2:56 pm » by Zegtelzegtel


naranja wrote:I do believe the whole "giant" thing but the pics are just too obviously fake

viva la Motta!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:28 pm » by Mep630


slushpup wrote:
mep630 wrote:I dont start with the crap as much as you would like to try to push this on me. Once again I start with a normal post and corn and yourself have to start in on me, I am happy to point out how much of lifeless losers you both are.



dont start none if you dont want none...



You my friend started this Slush bash on this thread.. I responded to your BIGOTRY and grudge you carry towards me. You mentioned me first in this thread. ( i was showing how things can be photoshopped and poking around with pindz not you. not everything is about you. ) How is that staring something if I respond to your venomous spews towards me as a person???? You claim name calling and such is a waste of time, then in the same breath you attack me.. Hypocrite and Bigot come to mind. If you have got an issue with me in threads just stay away from me. Do not bring me into it as you do every time. If I respond you turn it around to make it sound like I started picking on you.. That also makes you a liar as well.. You really have to learn that not everyone is going to let you (Your Words) talk smack about them.

Make no mistake you started this bash towards me just as always. I have asked nicely many times and even tried to be humble and apologize just to appease you so you will drop your grudge and move on, but to no avail.. You keep up with this garbage.
If you have issues against me then I suggest you from now on keep it to yourself or expect me to respond to your attacks as I did here. I will point out and Highlight your slanders and bigoted remarks for all to see so they understand what kind of hateful, grudging person you really are. If you notice the responses were your own words. (not mine) Not out of context but only showing how you go from making a statement then doing the opposite in the same post.. Exactly what a Hypocrite does. I am sorry if you expose yourself for what you are.. Maybe from now on practice what you preach...

To stoop so low as to attack a person on body shape is something that a shallow minded individual does. Vile in itself.. School yard bully crap.. In your world everyone has to conform to your way of right and wrong??? Childish Bully... I won't be Bullied.. Make no mistake..

What was it you said.Something to the effect..I am sorry if the truth hurts.. Just learn to deal with it..

I also assume your next line of attack now will be the BAD STUPID MOD card... (that also is old and worn out)

So in closing I ask for the last time....Keep away from me.. Stop slandering me.. Then I promise to avoid you. But until that occurs you will have to deal with me defending myself and not allowing you to try to attack my character.
Na, retards like you need to be put in their place, just like how you take my post out of context because you can't understand a dam word that is written. All I did was compare you to corn and you try your best to make it look like I started all this crap by taking my words and twisting them around.

here was my OP
mep630 wrote:
pindz wrote:
savwafair2012 wrote: NO WAY CAN ALL THESE HAVE BEEN PHOTOSHOPED :o


OF COURSE ! ............. ITS ABSOLUTELY REAL ..........
THESE FUCKING STUPID REDNECKS LIKE SLUSHPUSSY ARE NOT ABLE TO THINK - THEY ARE BRAINWASHED
Pindz dont get mad at me, but when you use photoshop a lot it makes you realize that these images are easy to fake, and most the ones put up here are fake.

A couple of these images circulated a bit back and come to find out a few of them were for a photoshop contest. And made by a student.

If you have enough time on your hands, it is easy to make stuff look real with photoshop.

Google the photoshop contest and giant skeleton images I bet you find what I am talking about here.

But regardless, is it really worth all the hassle and name calling. I mean I understand some of the lifeless people here with no jobs have nothing else better to do with their pathetic lives, then live on this forum and insult people over posts. I mean if you see these people talking smack for no reason it is usually because they live such miserable lives they got no other way to feel good about themselves. But honestly why do you care what these people say to you on the web? I mean corn and slush are probably 600 lbs between them and can hardly get off their ass to do anything but troll the web. lol.

Evey one has an opinion, and most people are hardly educated on anything to know their ass from a hole in the ground. The web is full of a lot of no lifes who cant do anything else BUT bitch and call names. I mean if they had any kind of decent job they would not be on here so much.

Personally I like to hear different points of view, if I agree with them or not. Because it makes you think. There is no need to call names, but some people got abused their whole lives and know nothing better. I mean if you got your ass beat your whole life and your face pushed in the snow or sand at every given opportunity, then you would be one of these web bitches too most likely.

Anyone who has to talk down about other people to try and make themselves look better or make themselves feel better are the real losers in life. Because cool people and people who live good lives dont usually give a shit about petty name calling and such.

I mean if a retard on the street started calling you names, would you even care, or would you just keep walking and laugh to yourself?!
:cheers:
You try to turn this around like I am starting shit when I am just responding to what was said to me and others. And if you had a brain and could understand what you read you would see that I am talking about the low-lifes like yourself, cornbread, and lowsix who START the shit with other people. Once again I didnt start with any of you, but you wanna call me out then I am more then happy to put you in your place. You wanna start shit with everyone else, but when you get called out you cry like a bitch, lol, classic.
:flop:

Image
Last edited by Mep630 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:36 pm » by Mep630


LowSix wrote:
mep630 wrote:
But regardless, is it really worth all the hassle and name calling. I mean I understand some of the lifeless people here with no jobs have nothing else better to do with their pathetic lives, then live on this forum and insult people over posts. I mean if you see these people talking smack for no reason it is usually because they live such miserable lives they got no other way to feel good about themselves.


mep wrote:what a bunch of propaganda shit, forestgrove111 your an idiot, thanks for showing us all.


mep wrote:THIS IS WHY YOU ARE A DUMB ASS AND WORTHLESS YOU CANT EVEN SEE REALITY.


mep wrote:Save your insults, your the retard who can't see the facts of the matter.


mep wrote:Your a fucking idiot and this proves it all. You need a fucking brain Drextin retard.....


mep wrote:This is why you are an idiotic retard, you would rather call names then to see the truth of the matter.


mep wrote:your dumb, ignorant ass.


mep wrote:blah, blah, blah call me names, hope it makes you feel like a big man, because you got no clue of the world around your dumb, ignorant ass.


Yes..THOSE people…those OTHER people
Ruthless trolling, name-calling bastards.
Kill em all.
Yea pull all these out of context, lol, shows the lifeless loser you are, and yea I understand you are still butt hurt from all the bitch slapps you got in your lifetime.

But again if you go through all my posts, I dont ever start with people, that was the point of my post above, it is people like you, cornbread, slush, and back in the day drextin who start shit then expect no one to say anything right?

Most people dont like conflict, I however love it. But I wont start in on anyone, but I WILL respond to people who start with me. I love how you all cry foul after you are one of the biggest shit talkers on the site. Maybe you changed your ways a bit, but they still seep through as we see in this thread.

You cant put perfume on a pig, and no matter how hard you losers try to cover your tracks, everyone can still smell you miles away.

All the proof I need to shell you retards is my 1st response to the thread. I was just talking to pindz and corn felt the need to start shit with me. And again I will respond and put you low life losers in your place. You think your some big shit but 99% of the people here think your just a dick. I get personal messages all the time from people who thank me for telling people like cornbread, slushnazi, drextin, and any other web troll loser like yourself lowsix, how it is in reality and for putting you all back in your pathetic places.
mep630 wrote:fakes. I debunked one of he images like this, because of bad photoshop work. I didnt really over look these but I assume they are the same person doing the same thing.

I think it would be hard to hide, if someone really did find giants like that.
Again this was all I responded and I got attacked. You all wanna open this can of worms then be prepared to be shelled back to loserville.

Image

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 4:10 pm » by Lowsix


Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 pm » by Lowsix


Mep, when you get all freaked out at the big bad world around you.....
Just let your heart go free and dance...

Dance, you crazy little fucker...dance.

Image

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=718_1260319439
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook