GIANTS PROOF

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 5:08 pm » by Cornbread714

The problem with you, Mep, is that you have absolutely no sense of humor.

None. Nada.

Zip. Zilch. Zero. :D

That's a sign of low intelligence.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 5:56 pm » by Forestgrove111

Evidence Of Giants Who
Walked The Earth
By Ted Twietmeyer
1-1-8

Who could have wielded a 64 pound hammer?

John Burke's "Connections" explores how one invention can lead to another, which leads to another, etc However, although this process of researching is how I came about finding some fascinating new and old information, Mr. Burke wasn't involved with this particular discovery. I only hope that the observations presented in this essay won't bring on a torrent of hate email.

There is an ancient copper mine near the coastal town of Llandudno in North Wales. This area rises 220 meters above the Irish Sea, and it is known as the location of the Great Orme Copper Mine. It dates to the Bronze Age, about 3500 years ago. More than 2500 hammers at the mine have been recovered at the mine.

It is believed that the mine stretches for many kilometers, with six kilometers already surveyed. It is known to have nine levels within it, and over 1700 tons of copper are known to have been removed from the mine. This is quite a staggering accomplishment for a society of that era without the use power tools, or at least as we know power tools today.

Great Orme Copper Mine

The largest typical sledge hammer used today weighs 20 pounds, though sledge hammers in the 10 pound class are more commonplace. A grown man (without back troubleyet) can wield a 20 pound hammer, but only for limited amounts of time. That is, unless smashing masonry and demolition is his livelihood. In which case, he might do it for several hours at a time. This author owns a 10 pound sledge, and the only words to describe using it are misery, sweat and pain. And not necessarily in that order! It's very hard to imagine using one of these for mining, day in and day out.

Fig. 1 - Modern 20 pound sledge hammer.
Head on hammer is about the size of a standard house brick.
Standing up, the handle is about 3 feet long. [1]

Fig. 2 Scaled-up 20 pound hammer shown in Fig. 1 (300%) to the size of a 60 pound sledge hammer (which is not currently manufactured.) The handle would be 9 feet long, with the metal head about the size of a cement block. An even bigger 64 pound sledge hammer was found at the copper mine by archeologists. To lift this 60 pound hammer using only the far end of a 9 foot long handle would be beyond the strength of any man. To swing it with force would be virtually impossible.

So who or what could have wielded one of these back-breakers? If we scale the up the size of the ancient people so they could use this tool, the giants at the copper mine may have been perhaps 12 to 18 feet tall, or about 3 times taller than an average human being of today. To put this in perspective, the height of the wall in an average home in the United States built within the last 50 years in any given room is just 8 feet.

Perhaps these are the people of referred to in the Bible in Genesis, where it says there were giants in [on?] the Earth in those days. What the Bible doesn't tell us in any great detail is precisely where those giants actually came from. Could it be the race of giants came from the stars, or perhaps from another planet in our solar system? There is some Biblical evidence that they are the fallen ones, known as the Nephilim.

In Sumerian text and images we see evidence of a giant race, such as depicted in the following tablet:

Fig. 3 Sumerian tablet with seated giant king. How tall might this king be if he stood up? The more you study this image the more symbolism you'll find. Note the great detail in the king's attire and cuneiform writing in the clay. [3]

Fig. 4 - Sumerian giant with six fingers [5]

A large portion of the brain is dedicated to controlling the hand. If another finger on each hand were present in a human, this would require a larger brain area to control the additional two fingers. There are numerous accounts that the giants possessed six fingers on each hand. If the brain for these giants is in proportion to the size of their body like most mammals, it could indicate they had a very high intelligence. Elephants are the largest known land mammals, and are also known to have a high degree of intelligence.

Could it also be that megalithic monuments such as some of those in Egypt, Stonehenge, Easter Island, the Orcadian stones (see image below) and others were constructed by an ancient race of giants? To our race as human beings, these stones appear incredibly massive, and they are. It is universally accepted that these massive stones and blocks require some type of mechanical advantage to handle and erect them. As large as these stones are, most seem to average about the same height everywhere they are found on Earth. These stones may not have been any taller than the giants who mined, handled and erected them.

All things are relative, whether it is the year 2008 or the year 5000BC. Some precepts are universal in nature. If you stood 20 feet tall and were handling a stone 18 feet long, it may not be any more difficult to erect it in the ground than it is for an adult human to put in a concrete mailbox post along the road. This may be over- simplifying things a bit, but you get the concept here.

Fig. 4 Orcadian stones on Orkney Island [4]

The issue of giants on Earth no longer appears to be within the realm of speculation. Megalithic monuments found around Earth which are constructed of massive stones appear to support this concept. It may have been giants that simply picked up the massive blocks to construct the pyramids and simply set them in place. I'm sure archeologists will take a dim view of my idea. Depending on the size of these beings that walked the Earth many millennia ago, handling the blocks used in the construction of many of the monuments such as the pyramids might be the functional equivalent of an ordinary human being picking up cement block. But the mystery still remains why did they go to so much trouble to built so many of these monuments?

Ted Twietmeyer
tedtw@frontiernet.net
www.data4science.net
www.bookonmars.info

SOURCES
[1] Google image library

[2] - http://www.philipcoppens.com/greatorme.html

[3] - http://www.returnofthenephilim.com/Phot ... sGods.html

[4] - http://www.philipcoppens.com/orkneys.html

[5] - http://www.sydhav.no/giants/more.htm
:banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 6:12 pm » by Forestgrove111

Historic UFOs - Trace Of Giants
Found In Desert -1947
From Frank Warren
frank-warren@pacbell.net
10-10-1

San Diego Union August 5, 1947

LOS ANGELES, Aug., 4 (AP)- A retired Ohio doctor has discovered relics of an ancient civilization, whose men were 8 or 9 feet tall, in the Colorado desert near the Arizona-Nevada-California line, an associate said today.

Howard E. Hill, of Los Angeles, speaking before the Transportation Club, disclosed that several well preserved mummies were taken yesterday from caverns in an area roughly 180 miles square, extending through much of southern Nevada from Death Valley, Calif., across the Colorado River into Arizona.

Hill said the discoverer is Dr. F. Bruce Russell, retired Cincincatti physician, who stumbled on the first of several tunnels in 1931, soon after coming West and deciding to try mining for his health.

MUMMIES FOUND

Not until this year, however, did Dr. Russell go into the situation thoroughly, Hill told the luncheon. With Dr. Daniel S. Bovee, of Los Angeles - who with his father helped open up New Mexico's cliff dwellings - Dr. Russell has found mummified remains, together with implements of the civilization, which Dr. Bovee had tentatively placed at about 80,000 years old.

" These giants are clothed in garments consisting of a medium length jacket and trouser extending slightly below the knees ," Hill said. "The texture of the material is said to resemble gray dyed sheepskin, but obviously it was taken from an animal unknown today."

MARKINGS DISCOVERED

Hill said that in another cavern was found the ritual hall of the ancient people, together with devices and markings similar to those now used by the Masonic order. In a long tunnel were well preserved remains of animals, including elephants and tigers. So far, Hill added, no women have been found.

He said the explorers believe that what they found was the burial place of the tribes hierarchy. Hieroglyphics, he added, bear a resemblance to what is known of those from the lost continent of Atlantis. They are chiseled, he added, on carefully polished granite.

He said Dr. Viloa V. Pettit, of London, who made excavations around Petra, on the Arabian desert, soon will begin an inspection of the remains.

:banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 pm » by Forestgrove111

http://www.returnofthenephilim.com/Phot ... sGods.html ==>> Image Lion is the size of medium size dog! :o :banana: :dancing: :dancing: :banana:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 7:58 pm » by Giusdude

forest, don't miss the point.

a lot of us believe giants might have existed, and indeed (in my case) the belief is very strong.

we were just saying that the stuff the eastern europe caveman posted was rubbish, PROVEN years ago to be rubbish.
that's all.

peace,

:cheers:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 6:46 am » by Badrobot

giusdude wrote:forest, don't miss the point.

a lot of us believe giants might have existed, and indeed (in my case) the belief is very strong.

we were just saying that the stuff the eastern europe caveman posted was rubbish, PROVEN years ago to be rubbish.
that's all.

peace,

:cheers:

Yep fact but the eastern european caveman wheres blinkers and is stone cold deaf to moral ethical answers :bang;
Dont start a post on the bullshiter tho coz spock will only close it :rtft:
This site is getting close to utube for bullshiters anonymous and its a sad day when you lose the freedom of speech to point out that there totally nuts just coz there the resident clown and mods got a soft spot for him :nwo:
Im gonna send a cheese cake into the atmosphere, post it on here then argue the fcuk its a ufo coz apparently its the norm on here.
Dya reckon the old cornetto on the horses head would pass for a unicorn? :think:
:lol:

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 7:42 am » by Hesop

yoursoulmate wrote:Image

hehe

You go girl!
Damn, imagine the guy on the bike.........stuck between arousal and shitting his pants!!

I just finished downloading a video about giants. So far, have only had a peek at it. But it appears very good, with many old news clippings and photos of finds. Like the cave near Lovelock Nevada, where red haired giant, mummified human remains were found, along side baskets with carved wooden duck decoys and hunting tools. They were around 7ft tall. This was also documented by the local Piute indian tribe.
It will be late tomorrow before I can go over it and edit out the highlights for posting here. I'll post it when I get it finished.

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 pm » by Hesop

Part one, that took 2 hrs to upload.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 4:32 pm » by Nikrastardizer

hesop wrote:Part one, that took 2 hrs to upload.

Thanks, thats good of you :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 9:21 am » by Clawspiracy

Actually, the photos and video news clips of the giant skeletons are quite real. They are in fact a viral marketing scheme concocted by Sony Studios for the release of a video game entitled, Shadow of The Colossus for the PS2.

In the game, you will discover giant creatures in all the settings that these 'reports' depict. I own the game, and I almost fell for the photos when they first surfaced. Even cooler are the video clips of the archeologists themselves... Also faked by Sony.

Sorry, no real giants, Pindz.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Previous