The Ringmakers And Other Bizzare Anomalies Near Saturn

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostSat May 30, 2009 7:48 pm » by Eaganthorn


Good post Marduk2012, lots of good info. Question for you, what do you think it all means?

For me, I think….
The rings of Saturn are easily explained as are all the anomalies mentioned in this post.

The rings of Saturn are made by college kids using ropes and stomping boards, just trying to get attention and notoriety for their respective fraternity houses on the intergalactic collegiate community.

If you focus a laser, beginning at the innermost ring and then proceed outward you will discover that Saturn is a giant recording, not entirely unlike a CD. What does the recording reveal? The entire works of Lennon/McCartney and Ella Fitzgerald, respectively, then a complete rendition of dramatic novel and poetry readings by William Shatner, followed by the entire Earth history, from beginning to end in a voice that sounds remarkably like that of Charlton Heston.

Then again, I could be wrong.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

PostSat May 30, 2009 8:06 pm » by Ph0enix


eaganthorn wrote:Good post Marduk2012, lots of good info. Question for you, what do you think it all means?

For me, I think….
The rings of Saturn are easily explained as are all the anomalies mentioned in this post.

The rings of Saturn are made by college kids using ropes and stomping boards, just trying to get attention and notoriety for their respective fraternity houses on the intergalactic collegiate community.

If you focus a laser, beginning at the innermost ring and then proceed outward you will discover that Saturn is a giant recording, not entirely unlike a CD. What does the recording reveal? The entire works of Lennon/McCartney and Ella Fitzgerald, respectively, then a complete rendition of dramatic novel and poetry readings by William Shatner, followed by the entire Earth history, from beginning to end in a voice that sounds remarkably like that of Charlton Heston.

Then again, I could be wrong.

you almost made sweet tea come out of my nose.... i think you're on to something though. especially the william shatner and charleton heston parts. i wonder if they're part of the Luciferians (the plot to ignite saturn or jupiter). That WOULD be....remarkable... though we'd probably have to tear that information "from their cold dead hands"


KHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11673
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostSat May 30, 2009 8:23 pm » by -Marduk-


ph0enix wrote:
eaganthorn wrote:Good post Marduk2012, lots of good info. Question for you, what do you think it all means?
i wonder if they're part of the Luciferians (the plot to ignite saturn or jupiter). That WOULD be....remarkable...


You talking about this? What if Jupiter eventually increase density to the point that the planet achieves the high temperatures and pressures necessary for nuclear fusion, becoming a small star?

Will this our future?:

What If Jupiter Became A Second Sun


Jupiter Second Sun?


Nearly all scientists who study the formation of planets believe that Jupiter formed in a very different manner than stars form, so that calling Jupiter a 'failed star' is misleading. Stars form directly from the collapse of dense clouds of interstellar gas and dust. Because of rotation, these clouds form flattened disks that surround the central, growing stars. After the star has nearly reached its final mass, by accreting gas from the disk, the leftover matter in the disk is free to form planets.

Jupiter is generally believed to have formed in a two-step process. First, a vast swarm of ice and rock 'planetesimals' formed. These comet-sized bodies collided and accumulated into ever-larger planetary embryos. Once an embryo became about as massive as ten Earths, its self-gravity became strong enough to pull in gas directly from the disk. During this second step, the proto-Jupiter gained most of its present mass (a total of 318 times the mass of the Earth). Soon thereafter, the disk gas was removed by the intense early solar wind, before Saturn could grow to a similar size.

Brown dwarfs may look like planets but they form like stars--that is, they collapse directly from a gas cloud, rather than building up in the disk around a star. Brown dwarfs lack sufficient mass to shine, so they might more fairly be described as "failed stars."

Jupiter is called a failed star because it is made of the same elements (hydrogen and helium) as is the Sun, but it is not massive enough to have the internal pressure and temperature necessary to cause hydrogen to fuse to helium, the energy source that powers the sun and most other stars.

However, Jupiter has only about 0.1 percent the mass of the sun, and as it is definitely not a star, we can't really call the solar system a double star. It is interesting to note, however, that more than half of all stars in the sky are part of a binary, triple, or higher multiple star system (binaries being the most common). So the Sun is unusual in being a loner.

As for why Jupiter failed to become a star--it probably had to do with the accident of the sun grabbing most of the mass early in the formation of the solar system, while in other systems the mass was more equitably distributed; in binary star systems, for example, the masses of the stars are commonly roughly equal.
Last edited by -Marduk- on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostSat May 30, 2009 8:30 pm » by Eaganthorn


marduk2012 wrote:
ph0enix wrote:
eaganthorn wrote:Good post Marduk2012, lots of good info. Question for you, what do you think it all means?

i wonder if they're part of the Luciferians (the plot to ignite saturn or jupiter). That WOULD be....remarkable...


You talking about this? What if Jupiter eventually increase density to the point that the planet achieves the high temperatures and pressures necessary for nuclear fusion, becoming a small star?

Will this our future?:

What If Jupiter Became A Second Sun


Jupiter Second Sun?


Nearly all scientists who study the formation of planets believe that Jupiter formed in a very different manner than stars form, so that calling Jupiter a \'failed star\' is misleading. Stars form directly from the collapse of dense clouds of interstellar gas and dust. Because of rotation, these clouds form flattened disks that surround the central, growing stars. After the star has nearly reached its final mass, by accreting gas from the disk, the leftover matter in the disk is free to form planets.

Jupiter is generally believed to have formed in a two-step process. First, a vast swarm of ice and rock 'planetesimals' formed. These comet-sized bodies collided and accumulated into ever-larger planetary embryos. Once an embryo became about as massive as ten Earths, its self-gravity became strong enough to pull in gas directly from the disk. During this second step, the proto-Jupiter gained most of its present mass (a total of 318 times the mass of the Earth). Soon thereafter, the disk gas was removed by the intense early solar wind, before Saturn could grow to a similar size.

Brown dwarfs may look like planets but they form like stars--that is, they collapse directly from a gas cloud, rather than building up in the disk around a star. Brown dwarfs lack sufficient mass to shine, so they might more fairly be described as \"failed stars.\"

Jupiter is called a failed star because it is made of the same elements (hydrogen and helium) as is the Sun, but it is not massive enough to have the internal pressure and temperature necessary to cause hydrogen to fuse to helium, the energy source that powers the sun and most other stars.

However, Jupiter has only about 0.1 percent the mass of the sun, and as it is definitely not a star, we can\'t really call the solar system a double star. It is interesting to note, however, that more than half of all stars in the sky are part of a binary, triple, or higher multiple star system (binaries being the most common). So the Sun is unusual in being a loner.

As for why Jupiter failed to become a star--it probably had to do with the accident of the sun grabbing most of the mass early in the formation of the solar system, while in other systems the mass was more equitably distributed; in binary star systems, for example, the masses of the stars are commonly roughly equal.

Quote to edit and repair previous quotes.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11673
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostSat May 30, 2009 8:41 pm » by -Marduk-


Image

Image

Image

And another object in Saturns Rings
Last edited by -Marduk- on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

PostSat May 30, 2009 8:56 pm » by Ph0enix


Image

My God, its full of stars...

end0fall

PostSat May 30, 2009 10:10 pm » by end0fall


wow that last video sounds like .....an intergalactical domestic between a man and his wife lol.
could well be a radio broadcast from another world who knows,it sounds more like it's come from a million miles away and gotten very distorted (and sped up) along the way,but then if you think about it maybe nasa originally recorded it at slower speed but sped it up to disguise the fact that it's a definate radio broadcast......maybe not lol i reckon im looking into it too deeply :bang;

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5888
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSat May 30, 2009 11:04 pm » by Vulcanic


Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11673
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostSat May 30, 2009 11:10 pm » by -Marduk-


Great implications for this topic, Vulcanic :look:
Last edited by -Marduk- on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

PostSun May 31, 2009 12:53 am » by Killtylerdurden


marduk2012 wrote:in binary star systems, for example, the masses of the stars are commonly roughly equal.


Uh, no.

Sirius, et al.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook