The Ringmakers And Other Bizzare Anomalies Near Saturn

Initiate

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 3:16 am » by Seendem2

Just to be fair and objective i tried the above experiment again with the dogs , this time i was not filling my face as to get their attention..... second result same as first.... no reaction to noises emited from saturn.... just thought i would share the results of the second test :rtft:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 29, 2009 10:38 pm » by -Marduk-

Bob Dean talks about the RINGMAKERS OF SATURN at the Exopolitics Summit Barcelona 2009

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 7:16 am » by Loneqqwolf

Awesome post marduk, thank you so much for sharing and you did your home work, again great. I never get a good nights sleep after my visits to DTV Forum, as mostly I find these and then I have to go search. :flop: :flop: Not much going on with Mars so I will spend some time with Saturn. Oh Yeah the hunt is on. :think:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 9:15 am » by Seahawk

Wow! Another great thread from the Thread Master.

Did anyone else notice that in the following vid that Marduk posted, and in one of the photos that he posted there is a strong resemblance in the crafts, to another intriguing video, or rather set of videos from '08 & '09?

Look again at this video- from 2:00 to 2:39, then again at the Istanbul Kumburgaz videos. You can even see the faint, barely distinguishable aliens present in the light. It appears to be the same type of ship, and the same race of ETs.

Pause this one at 2:29.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEyDfyhWCJo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEyDfyhWCJo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

In this video, pause at 2:25. Then compare the three.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oMlrMkHw55o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oMlrMkHw55o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Does anyone else see that? Or is it my imagination?

Again- seriously great thread.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 10:46 am » by Aardvaaks

Good point/observation Seahawk, I reckon that there could be an issue with sizes tho but the basic design shape is spot on.
In the kumbergaz video do the ? alien heads at the front move?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 4:49 pm » by -Marduk-

Dispite the moons of Saturn you see on the left some traffic is going on. :look:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 pm » by -Marduk-

The Biaviians

ImageImage

Author Riley Martin discussed his experiences aboard a giant mothership near Saturn and his interactions with an alien race called the Biaviians. He said the recent photos taken by the Cassini spacecraft of a brightly illuminated object above Saturn show the alien mothership he visited on several occasions.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Martin's story began in Northeastern Arkansas in 1953 when, according to him, he saw lights in the sky above the St. Francis River. Martin claims to have heard voices calling him to the river one night, where he witnessed two beings descending from a spaceship. The aliens, called Tan and Nela, brought Martin aboard their craft and took him to a mothership orbiting near Saturn. Martin described the mothership as 40 km (28 mi) across with domed gardens and powered by "hydrogen-fed fusion cores."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Martin said the Biaviian civilization is located 450 light years from earth, but the aliens can travel that distance in a mere 4 1/2 years. According to Martin, members of the Biaviian race stands about 4-feet high with large heads, oval-shaped eyes and skin colors ranging from olive black to chalk white. They have elongated arms and four-fingered hands extending almost to the knee. Martin said that tens of thousands of Biaviians live and work on the mothership, and they communicate with each other telepathically.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Martin alleges to have been taught many things while on the mothership. On one occasion he asked Tan about the existence of other life in the Milky Way Galaxy. Tan replied, "If you should visit a new living sphere each day for the duration of your gestation you would not even begin to tax the number, neither would I." Since Tan's race can extend their existence for thousands of years, Martin concluded that our galaxy must be filled with countless living planets.

http://www.rileymartin.com/

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 11:46 pm » by -Marduk-

loneqqwolf wrote:Awesome post marduk, thank you so much for sharing and you did your home work, again great. I never get a good nights sleep after my visits to DTV Forum, as mostly I find these and then I have to go search. :flop: :flop: Not much going on with Mars so I will spend some time with Saturn. Oh Yeah the hunt is on. :think:

Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 pm » by -Marduk-

The Saturnian Motherships

Upload to Disclose.tv

Weird Saturn picture with bright light

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 12:04 am » by -Marduk-

Colossal Structures Discovered Towering Above Saturn's Rings

This one is a 10 on the Galaxy wow meter: In images made possible only as Saturn nears equinox, NASA's Cassini spacecraft has uncovered for the first time towering vertical structures in the planet's otherwise flat rings that are attributable to the gravitational effects of a small nearby moon. The search for material extending well above and below Saturn's ring plane has been a major goal of the imaging team during Cassini's "Equinox Mission," the two-year period when the sun is seen directly overhead at noon at the planet's equator. This novel illumination geometry, which occurs every half-Saturn-year, or about 15 Earth years, lowers the sun's angle to the ring plane and causes out-of-plane structures to cast long shadows across the rings' broad expanse, making them easy to detect.

In recent weeks, Cassini's cameras have spotted not only the predictable shadows of some of Saturn's moons, but also the shadows of newly revealed vertical structures in the rings themselves. And these observations have lent dramatic support to the analysis presented in today's publication that demonstrates how small moons in very narrow gaps can have considerable and complex effects on the edges of their gaps, and that such moons can be smaller than previously believed.

"We thought that this vertical structure was pretty neat when we first saw it in our simulations," said John Weiss, the paper's lead author and a research associate of Cassini imaging team leader Carolyn Porco, another co-author on the paper, in Boulder, Colo. "But it's a million times cooler to have your theory supported by such gorgeous images. It makes you suspect you might be doing something right."

http://nasa-image.blogspot.com/2009/06/ ... ch-to.html

PreviousNext