The Ringmakers And Other Bizzare Anomalies Near Saturn

Initiate

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 2:53 pm » by Cthulhu

well,thanks Han.and thanks Sav,both of you for making posts about the "topic"

I'm not gonna bitch about anybody,but the issue would be resolved if whomever posted it first should maybe a mod or someone could merge the threads together.

I'm guilty of this too . :dunno: I've double posted(not on this subject) already discussed threads in the past and I searched (i.e. recent dylantov pass incident) only to find out after there were threads similar listed underneath :oops:

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 3:14 pm » by -Marduk-

Baboogdi wrote:I noticed this vid on DTV and it reminded me of a book I read last year. A fascinating and original theory if you have an open mind. Here is the vid from DTV...

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Saturns_Rin ... ects/84857

And here is a vid to watch in connection with the DTV video...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Haha thanks for posting my vid man. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 3:18 pm » by -Marduk-

Cthulhu wrote:well,thanks Han.and thanks Sav,both of you for making posts about the "topic"

I'm not gonna bitch about anybody,but the issue would be resolved if whomever posted it first should maybe a mod or someone could merge the threads together.

DONE!

Initiate

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 3:29 pm » by Haansolo

Thanks marduk ,i had no idea i had stepped on any toes till the trolls started :mrgreen: :flop:
these things happen i guess and its a good thing you mods are here ! :owned:
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 3:43 pm » by -Marduk-

First Nasa said these cylindrical objects were image glitches then giant propellers...so now they say they are mile long snowballz?!

Gimme a fucking break. :alien51:

Always remember: NASA Is NOT Allowed To Tell You The Truth !

:arrow: The 1958 Space Act states that the public will be informed regarding results of space photos and data only if it is determined that suit data are not a threat and that for example the gargantuan EMVs found by Dr. Norman Bergrun in the rings of Saturn would have been considered a threat and deemed to have great military significance.

Get it people, EMVs are real as the nose on your face!

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 3:47 pm » by -Marduk-

Haansolo wrote:Thanks marduk ,i had no idea i had stepped on any toes till the trolls started :mrgreen: :flop:
these things happen i guess and its a good thing you mods are here ! :owned:

Cheers Hans....and welcome to the forum btw.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 4:02 pm » by Baboogdi

Marduk2012 wrote:
Baboogdi wrote:I noticed this vid on DTV and it reminded me of a book I read last year. A fascinating and original theory if you have an open mind. Here is the vid from DTV...

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Saturns_Rin ... ects/84857

And here is a vid to watch in connection with the DTV video...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Haha thanks for posting my vid man. :flop:

You're welcome. Your video was informative. The subject of Saturn probably deserves all the attention it can get. If you haven't read "The Ringmakers of Saturn" by Norman Bergrun you should. His theory is so far removed from everyday life that it may shock you a bit at first. In the video I posted he is quite certain that his interpretation about the rings being manufactured is correct.

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 4:19 pm » by -Marduk-

Baboogdi wrote:You're welcome. Your video was informative. The subject of Saturn probably deserves all the attention it can get. If you haven't read "The Ringmakers of Saturn" by Norman Bergrun you should. His theory is so far removed from everyday life that it may shock you a bit at first. In the video I posted he is quite certain that his interpretation about the rings being manufactured is correct.

Yea I read Norm´s book more than once...believe me.

To this day imo this book presents the best most researched "UFO case" in the history of ufology.

I spoke with Richard C. Hoagland once about the EMVs Bergrun has found but he´s not willing to except the evidence Dr. Norman Bergrun presented in his book...
Do u wanna know why? Dr. Bergrun`s work pales his (Cydonia etc) and his ego can`t abide that.

Prost!

Initiate

PostWed Apr 25, 2012 4:37 pm » by Cthulhu

Marduk2012 wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:well,thanks Han.and thanks Sav,both of you for making posts about the "topic"

DONE!

Marduk
the mighty mod of reason! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 26, 2012 2:40 pm » by Perronick

I usually do not follow these threads about space, planets and sun anomalies. I normally end up lost and confused. I know, shame on me :oops:

I came across this 2 min. video of Saturn (by Sander van den Berg).
http://vimeo.com/40234826
The footage in this video is derived from image sequences from NASA's Cassini and Voyager missions. I downloaden a large amount of raw images to create the video.

The song is The Cinematic Orchestra -That Home (Instrumental).

Please look at 0:59 What do you think that is? Is it Saturn that bright light in the middle?

PreviousNext