Girls Corner

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 5:31 pm » by Poooooot

Princessleia wrote:Hey ladies... :owned:

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 4:49 pm » by Poooooot

This 1908 image of women smoking and drinking was intended to be a horrifying glimpse of a post-suffrage future. Now it just looks like an awesome bar.

http://superitch.com/?p=24940
[...] purports to show the future results should women be granted equal rights. Such cartoons — drawn by men — were often used to express anti-suffrage viewpoints.

The above cartoon posits that gaining the same rights as men had, would result in women sinking — in imitation — to the moral character of men
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 4:58 pm » by 99socks

Poooooot wrote:

The above cartoon posits that gaining the same rights as men had, would result in women sinking — in imitation — to the moral character of men

"Sinking in imitation to the moral character of men." :lol:

So, men knew they were morally insufficient, yet still insisted on running everything? :lol:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 6:17 pm » by Poooooot

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.goldieblox.com/

:flop:

edit: You can vote for this commerical to be played at the superbowl here.
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 7:06 pm » by 99socks

Poooooot wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.goldieblox.com/

:flop:

edit: You can vote for this commerical to be played at the superbowl here.

:headscratch:

Maybe I missed something? What is wrong with these? I had them. They're not pink... Are they supposed to be???

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 7:21 pm » by Poooooot

99socks wrote: :headscratch:

Maybe I missed something? What is wrong with these? I had them. They're not pink... Are they supposed to be???

Nothing wrong with them, except I don't even think they make those anymore. God forbid we give our kids metal toys nowadays :lol:

But in all seriousness, they are finally marketing science and engineering toys towards girls. Yes, it's "stupid" to market a toy towards one gender over another, but toys have become more and more separated by "girls toys" and "boys toys" lately. If this gets little girls more interested in science (because it doesn't "look" like a boy toy), then I am all for it.
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 11:19 pm » by Webcat

I've just picked up on this thread - I thought it was about posting pictures of semi-naked women with guns! :mrgreen:

Well done pooooooty, 99socks, shemang and others, a quiet thread for us! :flop:

The boys will read and learn I hope! :lol:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 21, 2013 12:40 am » by Shemagh

My Mother was 14yrs old when WW11 broke out, food became a bit scarce, but what they could get readily
was Cabbage. Her Mother told her drinking the water the cabbage was cooked in was good for your skin, so for the rest of her life every time she cooked cabbage, she drank the water, her skin was beautiful, even in her 80's people would comment on what lovely skin she had.

I've just Googled it, and Cabbage water is packed with Vitamin E (good for your skin).

My Granny new it without Googling it. :lol:

We need to get back to basics.

And bye the way, never ask me to drink Cabbage water......it's foul!

Initiate

PostThu Nov 21, 2013 12:53 am » by missamandamanhattan

Cool - the girls getting together. I can add my support of the evening primrose oil - on my skin - helps a lot. I actually put it on my face everyday - I noticed my hands were feeling and looking better after I had rubbed in the excess. As a redhead with sensitive skin it is great to find something I can use without nay nasty side effects.

Much Peace...

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 21, 2013 2:01 am » by Shemagh

missamandamanhattan wrote:Cool - the girls getting together. I can add my support of the evening primrose oil - on my skin - helps a lot. I actually put it on my face everyday - I noticed my hands were feeling and looking better after I had rubbed in the excess. As a redhead with sensitive skin it is great to find something I can use without nay nasty side effects.

Much Peace...

:hiho:

Parasols should come back into being, for us fair skinned types that would solve a lot of problems, and to hell with fashion.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook