give it to our mods.... they have to take all the shit....

Writer

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 am » by Blacktooth

telocs taking the piss and you know it which is what makes it sad
QUANTUM PHYSICS WHAT A BUZZ

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 am » by Lucidlemondrop

blacktooth wrote:telocs taking the piss and you know it which is what makes it sad

Well..................Yeah................

We could mod the shit out of this site and crack down on all kinds of things, but I personally don't think that it is what DTV is really about. Plenty of places to go on the web for that.

The members here pretty much like things the way they are, as I am sure you know.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 1:52 am » by sockpuppet

lucidlemondrop wrote:
We could mod the shit out of this site and crack down on all kinds of things, but I personally don't think that it is what DTV is really about.

So why is Slith cracking down on so much now? There really has been some great stuff going on in here these last few days. So what if you think DR is crazy, why push the envelope back at her? It has done nothing but distract from what her, me, hesop, and spock have spent so much time on.

There was a huge disclosure right here on DTV- right under your noses- but you're standing there invalidating what we have found just because you think one of us is crazy. What for? What have you accomplished? Why have you not noticed that ALL the other mods know what is going on except you two? Do you not realize that you are muddying the disclosure and burying it?

Good grief, stop fighting people who aren't your enemy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 2:05 am » by Lucidlemondrop

sockpuppet wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:
We could mod the shit out of this site and crack down on all kinds of things, but I personally don't think that it is what DTV is really about.

So why is Slith cracking down on so much now? There really has been some great stuff going on in here these last few days. So what if you think DR is crazy, why push the envelope back at her? It has done nothing but distract from what her, me, hesop, and spock have spent so much time on.

There was a huge disclosure right here on DTV- right under your noses- but you're standing there invalidating what we have found just because you think one of us is crazy. What for? What have you accomplished? Why have you not noticed that ALL the other mods know what is going on except you two? Do you not realize that you are muddying the disclosure and burying it?

Good grief, stop fighting people who aren't your enemy.

Sockpuppet, don't be silly.

I can't speak for Slith, but I trust he does what he thinks is best, as do all the mods here.

My post was not saying that we as mods don't do anything at all, just that we don't sit on the edge of our seats to "do something" when it isn't really the DTV way.

Please don't assume anything about what I know or don't know, believe or don't believe because it certainly would only be an assumption.

Lack of action does not equal lack of attention.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 2:10 am » by Lowsix

Im pretty sure she meant Slith threatening to Ban Rabbit.
As opposed to say..threatening to ban the troublemakers.

Whole notha tater there.

Dang ole Sheriff aint s'posedta shoot da savilians...
even if'n they do get rowdy.
ya'lls is sposed to unnerstant why the
rowdy'in's goin on inna ferst place.

And the hows and whys of Rabbit
gettin herself all riled up.
Whod blame her? Same goes fer whoever..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 2:16 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Sometimes Low...........

It's just hard to see the forest through the trees.............

No one banned her...........She called him a cocksucker and spineless and he reacted.

Aaarg!

LOL................Geez............

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 am » by sockpuppet

lucidlemondrop wrote:Sometimes Low...........

No one banned her...........She called him a cocksucker and spineless and he reacted.

Aaarg!

And you never ask why!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 2:22 am » by Lucidlemondrop

sockpuppet wrote:

Aaarg!

And you never ask why!

I ask why way too often.

I ask how way too often.

Any one who knows meknows I don't sit around with my head up my ass.

Now I am letting others do the dirty work and keeping my hands clean call me spineless for this decision if you choose. But I think it would be better if you could figure that I have my reasons, just as you have yours for taking the path you have chosen right now.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 2:49 am » by Lowsix

Aaarg!

Ive got perfect forest vision.

And im saying that the person being victimized is still a shit ton more important than the people doing the victimizing..and if the victim has been traumatized, then perhaps they just might maybe be likely to have a Rilin' streak inside 'em, and those good gentlemanly folk runnin the joint should maybe perhaps know what havin your personal biz drug around, and open and veiled (violent and bloody and personal) threats made to self and family over all this nonsense MIGHT make you act like..and FEEL like...then perhaps....just perhaps one with The 'Long view' of the whole drama, might use some wisdom and compassion and patience in their judgement renderin' decisions and pronouncements like.

see the fertile field im plowin here?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 2:59 am » by Lucidlemondrop

LowSix wrote:

Aaarg!

Ive got perfect forest vision.

And im saying that the person being victimized is still a shit ton more important than the people doing the victimizing..and if the victim has been traumatized, then perhaps they just might maybe be likely to have a Rilin' streak inside 'em, and those good gentlemanly folk runnin the joint should maybe perhaps know what havin your personal biz drug around, and open and veiled (violent and bloody and personal) threats made to self and family over all this nonsense MIGHT make you act like..and FEEL like...then perhaps....just perhaps one with The 'Long view' of the whole drama, might use some wisdom and compassion and patience in their judgement renderin' decisions and pronouncements like.

see the fertile field im plowin here?

When I spoke about the forest and the trees I meant my own perception, not yours.

I am doing my best to stay out of all this at this point. I really am.

My information is limited and short viewed and I am grateful for this, hence my choice to "lay low" (no pun intended) while at the same time it is hard for me to do this when those involved want to say how I should be "in the know" and doing something about it, etc it is harder for me to do that "zen" exercise...........................But I am trying my best, short of logging off :)..........

Just from my short bit of interaction with this entire thing I made quite a mess of things and I regret that.............which is why I am TRYING to let those more familiar to do what they need to do.

Does that make any sense?

PreviousNext