give up now...you have no choice

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 6:33 am » by mediasorcery

yeh, sounds like a frigging ball of fun dont it?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostSun May 06, 2012 6:46 am » by The57ironman

.....i've been doing my best to sort out this ...'' bigger picture ''...

and i have doubts and questions bangin' around in my head... :peep:

:cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 7:53 am » by mediasorcery

yes it is already happening, look how mindless the new generations are these days.

its an abomination, the universe is already intelligent.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 8:03 am » by Tjahzi

surrendah nevah!

faggios

Initiate

PostSun May 06, 2012 11:56 am » by 8pointed1

The 'elite' have been described as psychologically inbalanced,socio-pathelogical inbreeds with a tendancy to power and greed,coupled with more money than sense.By embarking a eugenics program they have sealed their own fate,The more this continues there will be less subject matter to perform on.Further the programs continue,the more 'within' will realise their demise as their programs step closer to the set goal.
Then we have to consider the power games within the ruling 'elite' afterall we as a race are natural opportunists and if given the chance i am sure a secondary or tertiary sect will make a grab for power.
You only need to look at the plotting to assasinate hitler by his own,once the military generals realised that hitler and his unstable mindset became apparent aswell as the fate of their beloved motherland,even Rommel became a victim of this.
Then look at A.I,There too could be another nail in the coffin for the 'elite' for when the A.I comes to learn of the previous history to get to the 'elites' perception of 'utopia'...it will calculate the number of lives lost to achieve the 'utopian goal'....it will then see all the great works of art sat on display in their homes,lest they drone on about how old it is and who created it,their life story of humble beginnings and poverty.
Then the computing will occur they wiped out millions,yet the works of art sat there were created by individuals who were part of those millions deceased,yet these 'elites' have no inclination to produce their own art which is a key aspect in the identification of human civilisation,thus they are not the true human civilisation.........therefore,they are not human.....they are an abomination......and the computing carries on until a final decisive verdict.

To further expand the envelope,what would any intelligent spacefaring species think of as they observe this horror?......I am sure if there are those that resemble us in every form,some would be taking steps possibly even admitting that their non-intervention policy is null and void as the plan unfolds,yet alone to trust and co-operation in some galactic federation and the road the 'elites' have taken to get a seat there.

We are all aware of hitlers vision of a thousand year reich........how many thought of what happens when those thousand years are up?.........take heart in even his knowledge that he knew nothing lasts forever.........sure i'm going to fight all the way to my grave....but i know in my heart of hearts that ultimatly by the 'ruling elites' very own inhuman nature,they too are totally and equally fucked.

"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 3:29 pm » by mediasorcery

good point 8.1

Super Moderator

PostSun May 06, 2012 3:40 pm » by The57ironman

the elite of the elite cannot be human....i've been sayin' that for a long time...

Super Moderator

PostMon May 07, 2012 4:27 am » by The57ironman

you gotta see this video.... :mrcool:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep:

Initiate

PostMon May 07, 2012 7:19 pm » by 8pointed1

@media,Thank you,am glad i can add to this topic

@57ironman
I cannot discount the possibility that the 'elite' are extra-terrestrial,but i would like more positive evidence.
Although,when you look back at ancient civilisations,their culture,beliefs and practices they are utterly alien to us.I see the 'elites' as a throwback culture, If 90's dance music is classed as old-skool,these guys would be antediluvian-skool,trying to maintain traditions of the good ole' days of symposiums,gladitorial contests,slavery and human sacrifice.

Initiate

PostMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

SOUNDS LIKE A HORROR STORY THEY WANT TO TURN HUMANITY INTO DROIDS.
YEA WE CAN KILL OR LOVE THE CHOICE IS OURS BY FEELINGS, WE REACT
DETERMINED BY WHAT WE FILL. IF THEY TAKE AWAY THAT ASPECT OF LIFE
IN EXCHANGE OF TURNING US INTO A LAPTOP WITH A BODY
OUR OWN WILL THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE IS GONE, A MAN WITH NO
WILL IS ALREADY DEAD IN HIS HEART. THE QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE END GAME
IN THE QUEST FOR TECHNOLOGY AND WHERE IS THE LINE THAT SHOULD
NOT BE CROSSED IN THE HEART OF MEN. THIS IS WHY WE ARE BEING PREPARED
AND INDOCTRINATED TO EXCEPT THIS (THERE YOU GO EVOLUTION AT IT'S
MOST ADVANCED STATE). IT IS THE BEST FUTURE FOR CONCISENESS FOR
THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN A CREATOR. I COULD NEVER DREAM OR FATHOM
HOW BAD THE WORLD WOULD REALLY BECOME AND WHAT COULD LYE DEEP
DOWN IN THE DARKEST CHAMBERS IN THE HEATS AND MINDS OF MEN!

PreviousNext