give up now...you have no choice

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:48 am » by The57ironman

:ohno:

it's got it all...

Artificial Intelligence.....black projects....chemtrails...nano-technology.....the frequencies of our conciousness.....all spelling out our demise as a human species.... :peep:

The world's ruling elite have fashioned an interlocking network of multi-national corporations that now posses more wealth and political autonomy than individual nations. What psychological pathology drives their single-minded obsession for absolute control? What high-tech schemes serve their diabolical End-Game strategies? As 2012 arrives, humanity's ultimate fate now hangs in the balance!

Upload to Disclose.tv

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 2:59 am » by Zer0

So you are saying we are fucked? Geez appreciate you taking your time to let me know, alot of use figured it out about 11 years ago, which is why I was trying so hard to fulfill my dream.. of being a stripper. Turns out, just because you take off your clothes, does not mean people will trow money at you, in fact the police will take money from you for doing that instead of giving you....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 3:47 am » by Mydogma

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/20 ... unday.html
Yep...the hole crew is out..nice to see our processed food king(unilever) is at the table for our future..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm » by The57ironman

mydogma wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2012/01/29/davos-sunday.html
Yep...the hole crew is out..nice to see our processed food king(unilever) is at the table for our future..

Among the younger generation also at Davos were Chelsea Clinton, daughter of the former U.S. president and present secretary of state, who moderated a panel on philanthropy and philanthropist Howard Buffett, son of Warren Buffett, whose foundation focuses on promoting agriculture and fighting hunger, especially in Africa.

as if those two know what the f*ck they're doin'... :badair:

:cheers:

www.assholesamongus.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 5:44 am » by The57ironman

watched it again.... :mrcool:

:shock:

www.assholesamongus.com

Initiate

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 6:12 am » by Gonzo63

otoel wrote:So you are saying we are fucked? Geez appreciate you taking your time to let me know, alot of use figured it out about 11 years ago, which is why I was trying so hard to fulfill my dream.. of being a stripper. Turns out, just because you take off your clothes, does not mean people will trow money at you, in fact the police will take money from you for doing that instead of giving you....

What the fuck made you ever believe you could make money as a stripper? I would think you could gather a larger crowd by promising to put your clothes back on.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 6:28 am » by Dagnamski

You can't attack a corporation, unless you don't buy into it :top:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 am » by Akashicrebel

the57ironman wrote::ohno:

it's got it all...

Artificial Intelligence.....black projects....chemtrails...nano-technology.....the frequencies of our conciousness.....all spelling out our demise as a human species.... :peep:

The world's ruling elite have fashioned an interlocking network of multi-national corporations that now posses more wealth and political autonomy than individual nations. What psychological pathology drives their single-minded obsession for absolute control? What high-tech schemes serve their diabolical End-Game strategies? As 2012 arrives, humanity's ultimate fate now hangs in the balance!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:hugging: yout right The57ironman. i have a feeling that we all looking in a huge sind that say "game over", the problem is that the sind so big noone can read it. :scary:

the hunger game

so anyone have some good canibals recipe book? it might be the next big hot heat! :mrgreen:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostSun May 06, 2012 5:56 am » by The57ironman

artificial intelligence revisited....

:shock:

Published on May 4, 2012 by UFOTVstudios
This program examines A.I. - Artificial Intelligence, and A relentless series of programs in Eugenics, to refashion the human species to serve the ruling elite's. The science of EUGENICS seeks to deliberately control the direction of human evolution following the rule of "Social Darwinism" and "survival of the fittest" utilizing advances in cybernetics, nano-technology, and robotics. This menacing science has spawned the "Age of Transitions", when artificial intelligence will ultimately replace and make obsolete humans as the dominant life-form of planet Earth!

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.assholesamongus.com

Initiate

PostSun May 06, 2012 6:10 am » by Chillitiger

The57ironman wrote:
mydogma wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2012/01/29/davos-sunday.html

Among the younger generation also at Davos were Chelsea Clinton, daughter of the former U.S. president and present secretary of state, who moderated a panel on philanthropy and philanthropist Howard Buffett, son of Warren Buffett, whose foundation focuses on promoting agriculture and fighting hunger, especially in Africa.

as if those two know what the f*ck they're doin'... :badair:

Haha. Too right! :flop:
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Next