Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 2:27 am » by Madgremlin

Wow incredible post zinzana!

You just sufficiently blew my mind!
"If IGNORANCE is BLISS, then knock the SMILE off my FACE!"

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 2:46 am » by zinzana

thanks :flop: btw thats what got me going at it http://www.disclose.tv/forum/free-energy-t33556.html

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:13 am » by Christomite

Actually the Giza pyramid was cased in a pinkish marble or granite...polished of course.The turks stripped it off in the 15th century I think for use in pimping out Ciaro Temples.Look that up.Anyway,Great post and theory,however,is there any evidence of water wear in the Giza pyramid.I know there's water erosion all over the Sphinx,and there are smooth water channels with holes carved out evenly spaced running by the "temples"...now the channels were obviously for water...(it seems),but inside the Giza it is full of perfectly cut right angles and boxed out areas....more like "fittings" where large "somethings" fit into.In the book The Message Of The Sphinx by Grahm Hancock and Robert Bauval,they write of experiments being done with soundwaves to detect other passages because I'm sure you know there are a few plugs that have never been breached.In findings and in theory there is more than enough room for thousands more passages.Hawass has been a gaurd dog there for a long long time and he ran off the scientist in the 80's that was prooving water erosion on the sphinx.Anyway,you have to take into account for many many more passages,the passage alighnments to the constellations,evidence of water ever even being in there, and that the way the passages are carved are in no way related to water flow....

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:17 am » by zinzana

also this video i watched yesterday and it blew my mind
first 10 minuts are boring but after it gets really interesting

Egyptologist Stephen S. Mehler has spent over 30 years researching the answers to these questions: • Was there a advanced prehistoric civilization in ancient Egypt? • Who were the people who built the great pyramids? • Who carved the Great Sphinx? • Did the pyramids serve as energy devices and not as tombs for kings? Mahler believes the answers are "Yes!" An indigenous oral tradition still exists in Egypt, he has been able to uncover and study it with the help of a living master of this tradition, Abd'El Hakim Awyan. He has also been given permission to share these teachings -presented heretofore in fragments by other researchers-to the Western World, teachings that unfold a whole new understanding of ancient Egypt.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 am » by Mediasorcerer

hey great post man,always been very fascinated bout giza,i dont think the egyptians built the giza set,they were already there,funny the posts mention of water,i had my own little theory that they were some type of giant airlock,designed to survive a flood,according to archaelogy timelines[mainstream concensus etc] did you know the egyptians ,in the space of 100 years,went from living in primitive mud huts along the nile,hunting with spears,to agriculture,science,astronomy,farming medicine,all in the space of 100 or so years???
now if you know the legend of hermes trismegistus[thoth]-mercury,[the winged messenger,he arrived around the same time the egyptians went from primitive civ to advanced,
thoth was described as being 7 feet tall,with red hair and beard,arrived in a boat,after a flood,wearing long robes,and taught the egyptians all there science,farming,medicine,astronomy,mathematics,etc,etc,etc.
who else was described as being 7 feet tall,red hair,long robes,and is associated with pyramids,why the viraccoca of sth america ,of course.see the link there????btw,there are many references to hermes in the old testament of the bible,he was contemporary with abraham,and taught abraham occult wisdom,and more,casting pearls at swine,[in the bible]is an hermetic saying,btw.there are many more too.he was the great teacher.his wisdom is timeless,all the greats studied him,and extrapolated on his theories and philosophies,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 am » by Mediasorcerer

i find it amazing the positive responses to this post,i guess zinzana some of your other posts in essence may be true,but perhaps the way you present them gets up folks?also,you dont fight fire with fire,you put it out with water buddy!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 am » by zinzana

Actually the Giza pyramid was cased in a pinkish marble or granite...polished of course.The turks stripped it off in the 15th century I think for use in pimping out Ciaro Temples.Look that up.Anyway,Great post and theory,however,is there any evidence of water wear in the Giza pyramid.I know there's water erosion all over the Sphinx,and there are smooth water channels with holes carved out evenly spaced running by the "temples"...now the channels were obviously for water...(it seems),but inside the Giza it is full of perfectly cut right angles and boxed out areas....more like "fittings" where large "somethings" fit into.In the book The Message Of The Sphinx by Grahm Hancock and Robert Bauval,they write of experiments being done with soundwaves to detect other passages because I'm sure you know there are a few plugs that have never been breached.In findings and in theory there is more than enough room for thousands more passages.Hawass has been a gaurd dog there for a long long time and he ran off the scientist in the 80's that was prooving water erosion on the sphinx.Anyway,you have to take into account for many many more passages,the passage alighnments to the constellations,evidence of water ever even being in there, and that the way the passages are carved are in no way related to water flow....

there was water all over the place back in the day before the nile shifted away it use to run very close to the pyramids
there are caves under the pyramids that use to be full of water and there is a well inside the pyramid
10 thousand yrs ago there was a climate change and the desert took over but it use to be very green before it happend and lots of water was all over

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:39 am » by zinzana

mediasorcerer wrote:i find it amazing the positive responses to this post,i guess zinzana some of your other posts in essence may be true,but perhaps the way you present them gets up folks?also,you dont fight fire with fire,you put it out with water buddy!

true :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:48 am » by zinzana

hey great post man,always been very fascinated bout giza,i dont think the egyptians built the giza set,they were already there,funny the posts mention of water,i had my own little theory that they were some type of giant airlock,designed to survive a flood,according to archaelogy timelines[mainstream concensus etc] did you know the egyptians ,in the space of 100 years,went from living in primitive mud huts along the nile,hunting with spears,to agriculture,science,astronomy,farming medicine,all in the space of 100 or so years???
now if you know the legend of hermes trismegistus[thoth]-mercury,[the winged messenger,he arrived around the same time the egyptians went from primitive civ to advanced,
thoth was described as being 7 feet tall,with red hair and beard,arrived in a boat,after a flood,wearing long robes,and taught the egyptians all there science,farming,medicine,astronomy,mathematics,etc,etc,etc.
who else was described as being 7 feet tall,red hair,long robes,and is associated with pyramids,why the viraccoca of sth america ,of course.see the link there????btw,there are many references to hermes in the old testament of the bible,he was contemporary with abraham,and taught abraham occult wisdom,and more,casting pearls at swine,[in the bible]is an hermetic saying,btw.there are many more too.he was the great teacher.his wisdom is timeless,all the greats studied him,and extrapolated on his theories and philosophies,

watch the video i posted above your post
it dates the pyamids as far back as 50.000 yrs plus many more interesting info

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 am » by Christomite

zinzana wrote:

there was water all over the place back in the day before the nile shifted away it use to run very close to the pyramids
there are caves under the pyramids that use to be full of water and there is a well inside the pyramid
10 thousand yrs ago there was a climate change and the desert took over but it use to be very green before it happend and lots of water was all over

I'm aware of the salt encrusted and it was halfway submerged at somepoint in history,but I was referring to water flow in the channels or evidence of water movement other than it just being underwater.Also there are several wesites on your theory but the use diagrams using only the known channels as they are...and also a site using the same diagram only with a nuclear theory.I think it's a good theory,I'm just not putting it as an ace in the hole.

PreviousNext