Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:56 am » by The57ironman

somewhere something was said about water being necessary for some function with respect to the giza plateau underground.....(von daniken , maybe)

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 4:11 am » by zinzana

it's a good theory,I'm just not putting it as an ace in the hole

dude dont talk to me about aces i got bubble'd today with AAKK in my hand
true story

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 6:29 am » by Nilm33

Spot on post sir! Nailed it. Now an even bigger question surfaces...

What happend to this technology? Or should I phrase it WHO happend to this technology?
>.<

It seems whoever unlocks the secrets of ancient technology, will unlock the secret forces unknown on this planet.

These guys and yourself are really on to something. I think a lot of lifes mysteries can be answered by pursuing this particular subject. Illuminaughty, Military coverups, Alien exsistences (or non existence) and a lot of the questionable things going on today might be answered by just solving this particular subject. Keep it up!!!

Best post ive read in a while :flop:

Writer

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 am » by Gignac

Wow this was a really interesting read! Me and my dad used to replace water heaters, and the old ones we removed had worked for 40 years. but the new ones last according to price, you buy a 10, 25, 20 year water heater now. kinda irrelevant but wanted to say how good this post was

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 1:13 pm » by Mediasorcerer

zinzana wrote:
hey great post man,always been very fascinated bout giza,i dont think the egyptians built the giza set,they were already there,funny the posts mention of water,i had my own little theory that they were some type of giant airlock,designed to survive a flood,according to archaelogy timelines[mainstream concensus etc] did you know the egyptians ,in the space of 100 years,went from living in primitive mud huts along the nile,hunting with spears,to agriculture,science,astronomy,farming medicine,all in the space of 100 or so years???
now if you know the legend of hermes trismegistus[thoth]-mercury,[the winged messenger,he arrived around the same time the egyptians went from primitive civ to advanced,
thoth was described as being 7 feet tall,with red hair and beard,arrived in a boat,after a flood,wearing long robes,and taught the egyptians all there science,farming,medicine,astronomy,mathematics,etc,etc,etc.
who else was described as being 7 feet tall,red hair,long robes,and is associated with pyramids,why the viraccoca of sth america ,of course.see the link there????btw,there are many references to hermes in the old testament of the bible,he was contemporary with abraham,and taught abraham occult wisdom,and more,casting pearls at swine,[in the bible]is an hermetic saying,btw.there are many more too.he was the great teacher.his wisdom is timeless,all the greats studied him,and extrapolated on his theories and philosophies,

watch the video i posted above your post
it dates the pyamids as far back as 50.000 yrs plus many more interesting info

CHEERS MAN :flop: I will
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 11:58 pm » by Megame23

I had marked this post on my to read list, got around to it finally. Fantastic post Zinzana! did you read my post on the Djedi and the Djed?

read through it, the Kings chamber is a Djed!

http://disclose.tv/forum/djedi-penis-wa ... 34278.html

I agree with you 100% The pyramids are for the "illumination" of not only the initiates of the mysteries, but also for energy!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 1:06 am » by Shagrath

Zinzana, you did a phenomenal job on this post! We are not on even ground regarding 9/11, but I am with you on this post 100%! You did your homework with some seriously intelligent determination and scope. I wish I had the time to research more, and for that matter, simply respond to my old posts that I let hang forever!

I'm on vacation as of 11/04 and will be in Aruba for a week. God, I wish I could stay for two weeks, but my work place has serious deadlines on three jobs and I just can't take that kind of time off, being in my position. :cry:

Anyway, I might actually take the time to take up the slack on here, while in paradise. Hey, sunburns do happen. Araba! :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 1:37 am » by zinzana

i did a phenomenal job copy and pasting it lol
but hey that sound tuning shafts in the king chamber ...u think its possible they blocked the shaft after a few meters just to get some kind of sound pitch for what they were doing there ?
it dosent make any sense to think they built those shafts just to block tham
it has to do with tuning the pitch i think
such narrow shafts it doesnt make sense they would block it for some kind of protection , like they blocked other passages in the pyramid

Conspirator

PostSun May 29, 2011 2:54 pm » by Rich316

Great thread and I'd like to add some stuff if you don't mind zinzana.

Firstly, I hope someday man will stop using the names 'kings chamber' and 'queens chamber'.. it's so 80's textbook. I hope Hawass get's replaced and I hope the researchers from the west get their chance to get back in there again and do more work.

I think Christopher Dunn and a few others have worked out how and why. This info below is absolutely mind blowing and for me it's at the forefront of what they were really doing there. This writeup deals with everything from the air shafts, the 'door', the chambers, the grand gallery and it even explains all the gold!!!. Excellent stuff. This thread I think is the closest to what is said below so thought it would be a good add on rather than a whole new thread (we all know there are too many threads here)

In short, it appears the giza pyramid was a mining device. A device that was used to extract gold from seawater. This page is long enough but I have some more info from some clever guys which I'll post later.

There is also the theory of it being a seismic filter of sorts but unsure where this fits into the info below. To generate electricity from seismic energy makes sense to me. May also explain why it lies in the centre of the Earth's landmass. Interesting. Perhaps it had a few functions? Either way, this is an ancient hi tech machine that needs more research.
A tomb? Hawass could learn something if he had the ability to listen to others.

It was covered in limestone on the outside, was dead smooth... apparently? in the 15th century an earthquake struck and this outer casing was cracked and then used to re build cairo.. or so the story goes.

From http://www.projectfringe.com/great_pyramid
PROJECT FRINGE: The Great Pyramid of Giza: Mining Theory
Kenneth Michael Kaiser Oct. 1, 2010

Hypothesis: The Great Pyramid of Giza was built for the purpose of mining or refining gold and possibly other minerals from seawater or metal ores.

Great Pyramid of Giza:

The Great Pyramid of Giza (also called the Pyramid of Khufu and the Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza Necropolis bordering what is now El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact. It is believed the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu (Cheops in Greek) and constructed over a 20-year period concluding around 2560 BC.[1]

Gold in Egypt:
Egyptian hieroglyphs from as early as 2600 BC describe gold, which king Tushratta of the Mitanni claimed was "more plentiful than dirt" in Egypt.[2]
Gold was important to many ancient civilizations and ancient Egyptians were known to study alchemy, which focuses on the attempt to change base metals into gold.[3]

I believed ancient Egyptians possessed electrolysis technology, which they used to mine and refine gold. Technology of this importance would have most likely only been available to high priests or people of great power. With a basic understanding of electrolysis, ancient Egyptians may have been able to perform electroplating as well as electrorefining. To someone who did not understand this technology, electroplating another metal with gold would have seemed like they were actually changing the metal into gold. Some scholars also believe that the Baghdad Battery may have been used for electroplating, meaning ancient civilizations may have possessed this technology before what is currently accepted by modern academia.

Egyptian Seawater:
The Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea are some of the most saline bodies of water in the world.[4] [5] The saline content of seawater refers to the amount of minerals, in the form of dissolved salts, in the seawater.[6] This means that more saline bodies of water contain more minerals.

Egypt is bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the North, and the Red Sea to the East. The Nile River, which runs through Egypt and the site at Giza, connects directly to the Mediterranean Sea. Is it possible that these bodies of water contained unusually high levels of gold?

Gold in Seawater:

It is a proven fact that gold exists in seawater. In fact 95 elements exist in seawater, ranging in concentration.[7] Many people including two Noble Prize winners for their work in chemistry, Fritz Haber and William Ramsay, researched and attempted to extract gold from seawater. William Ramsay also went on to endorse the Industrial and Engineering Trust Ltd., a corporation with a supposed secret process to extract gold from seawater. Some sources claim that the company was successful while others claim they never produced any gold.[8] [9] [10]

Extracting gold is possible to do in a lab. The problem is finding an efficient way to do it because you need to process large amounts of water. For most people it just doesn’t seem economical. However, if the Egyptians were located next to a body of water with high concentrations of gold, and they possessed the right technology, may this have been possible? Some minerals like magnesium have historically been mined from seawater. During the Second World War for example, magnesium was highly sought after, and several companies established facilities to extract magnesium from seawater.[11]

Why extract minerals from the sea instead of just mining them with conventional methods?
I believe the sea would seem like an endless source of gold and other minerals. Even if the Egyptians were able to mine metal ores from the ground they still needed a way to refine the ore in order to extract the gold. Constructing the Great Pyramid would have allowed them to mine and refine gold in large quantities with little workforce.

Science of Gold Parting and Refining:

One of the most common ways to dissolve gold is to use a solution called aqua regia, which can be made by mixing nitric acid and hydrochloric acid. Aqua regia is one of the few substances that dissolve gold, and must be mixed right before use or it loses its effectiveness. When aqua regia is combined with gold it forms chloroauric acid. Once you have chloroauric acid it can be used as the electrolyte in the Wohlwill Process and other similar processes for refining gold. The Wohlwill Process uses electrolysis to produces 99.99% pure gold.[12] [13] [14] [15]

Application to the Great Pyramid

Great Pyramid Substructure:

Based on John Cadman’s research,[16] I believe the substructure of the Great Pyramid was used as a hydraulic ram pump to pump up seawater into the interior of the pyramid. This water may have originated from the Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea, or Nile River.

Queen’s Chamber:

According to the research of Christopher Dunn and his Giza Power Plant Theory,[17] I believe the Queen’s Chamber was used as a reaction chamber used to mix two different chemicals. As stated above the two chemicals needed to form aqua regia, therefore dissolving gold, are nitric acid and hydrochloric acid. For this reason I believe these were the two chemicals being used in the Queen’s Chamber’s shafts. The reason I believe there are two shafts leading into the Queen’s Chamber is because aqua regia must be mixed right before use. Otherwise it would have been possible to just build one shaft and mix the chemicals before they were pumped into the Great Pyramid. Rare natural sulfur and mineral springs are located near Giza in Helwan, which may have been used as a source for production of these acids.

The erosion in the Queen’s Chamber’s shafts can be explained by nitric acid and hydrochloric acid, as well as the layer of salt in the Queen’s Chamber that was reported by early researchers. The erosion of the copper rods ‘electrodes’[18] located in the shafts of the Queen’s Chamber can also be explained by the corrosive acids. Nitric acid can be very explosive if not handled properly, especially when combined with water. The other gases produced by creating aqua regia and chloroauric acid can also be quite violent, so that may explain the movement of the Kings Chamber as result of explosion and the scorch marks on the ceiling of the Grand Gallery as stated by Christopher Dunn.[19]

All these signs point to the possibility that is was aqua regia that was being produced in the Queen’s Chamber. At the same time pumping in seawater would cause the gold in the seawater to react with the aqua regia and form some type of chloroauric solution. According to Dunn, the copper electrodes, located in the two shafts of the Queen’s Chamber, were used to notify the Egyptians of the fluid levels in the shafts.[20] If John Cadman’s detailed diagram[21] of the Great Pyramid is correct, that means the solution would also have entered the King’s Chamber and possibly just covered the coffer. We can determine this by drawing a horizontal line from the top of one shaft to the other and seeing where they intersect the King’s Chamber. This means the Egyptians needed to know when the solution was entering the King’s Chamber and that the Grand Gallery was flooded. If the copper rods were used to detect the level of a solution, that means the whole inside of the pyramid must have been filled with the same solution. It also means that they needed a way to shut off the water pump so that they could maintain the correct amount and concentration of the solution.

King’s Chamber:
Once the pyramid was filled with the acid solution it may have been possible to use some type of electrolysis to separate the gold. I believe the King’s Chamber acted as the source of DC power or ‘battery’ in this process. As stated by Christopher Dunn, it may have been possible to capture microwaves through the shafts connected to the King’s Chamber.[22] Pointing the shafts at certain stars or constellations may have also created a greater source of microwaves since all moving bodies in space create energy. When microwaves enter the shafts the energy is amplified. This energy would then enter directly into the solution and transfer the energy throughout it, working just like the direct electric current in electrolysis. This combined with the pulsing of the pump as observed by Cadman[23] may have generated enough energy in the solution to perform the electrolysis. When microwaves interact with water molecules it causes them to heat up. This is how microwaves cook food. They heat up the water molecules in the food, which causes the food to heat up.[24] This means it may have also been possible to heat up the solution. Seawater itself is also a great conductor of electricity.

These two King’s Chamber’s shafts also formed another function though. The gas caused in these chemical reactions needed a place to escape, so they also served as airshafts. It is also possible that these shafts were just used as airshafts and the coffer actually held some type of battery. Using something similar to the Baghdad Battery or a series of these batteries held in the coffer would have allowed them to directly transfer current into the solution. It is also possible that maybe a combination of the two sources were used as power.

Grand Gallery:

The Grand Gallery is where the main separation of gold took place and could have been used to house a series of cathodes and anodes. The cathodes and anodes may have been placed in the slots in the walls. There are 54 slots which means they would be able to collect a larger amount of gold compared to one large cathode and anode. In the Wohlwill Process the cathode is made of sheets of 24k gold and the anode is made up of 95+% gold.[25] Pictures of modern day large scale refining processes look very similar to what may have existed inside the Grand Gallery.

So far I have only discussed gold, but I think it may have also been possible to separate other minerals as well. As stated above 95 elements exist in seawater. Maybe they placed a bar in each of the 54 slots, each bar made up of a different mineral. Then through some electrolysis process they were able to get the minerals in the seawater to attach to the bar made up of the same mineral, gold to gold, copper to copper etc. Possibly, even different combinations of cathodes and anodes could have provided a similar effect.

It is also possible that ancient Egyptians mined ore somewhere else and then dumped it into the Grand Gallery, using the Great Pyramid just as a refinery. The Turin Papyrus is an ancient Egyptian map, generally considered the oldest surviving map of topographical interest from the ancient world. “The map was drawn about 1160 BC by the well-known Scribe-of-the-Tomb Amennakhte, son of Ipuy. The map shows a 15-kilometre stretch of Wadi Hammamat and has depictions of this wadi's confluence with wadis Atalla and el-Sid, the surrounding hills, the bekhen-stone quarry, and the gold mine and settlement at Bir Umm Fawakhir. It also includes numerous annotations identifying the features shown on the map, the destinations of the wadi routes, the distance between the quarry and mine, the location of gold deposits in the hills, and the sizes of the bekhen-stone blocks quarried.[26] Does this mean the Egyptians could have also been mining during the time after the construction of the Great Pyramid, or does it simply mean that after the droughts in Egypt, Egyptians were forced to find other ways to mine gold?

How did the Egyptians figure this all out?
It is possible that the inspiration and technology for how to do all of this came from nature. Could the ancient Egyptians have observed the bodies of water around them and their naturally occurring mineral deposits? Maybe they saw how the Earth’s energy works to separate minerals and tried to recreate the process in a controlled environment. The Great Pyramid is made mostly of limestone, which is formed naturally in seawater. If they flooded the Great Pyramid with seawater it may have been like creating an ocean in a controlled environment where they could speed up what nature does naturally.

Cleaning the Solution:
Once the chemical processes had taken place there would be a problem because they would be left with a pyramid full of contaminated water. If we assume they were making a chloroauric solution using aqua regia though, the Egyptians may have had a way to clean it. It turns out that to neutralize aqua regia, you can absorb the solution with a solid material such as vermiculite.[27] Vermiculite occurs naturally as an alteration product at the contact between felsic and mafic or ultramafic rocks such as pyroxenites and dunites. It also occurs in carbonatites and metamorphosed magenesium rich limestone.[28] This means that it may have been possible to let the solution sit inside the pyramid for a while and through its reaction with the limestone it could have neutralized itself. The process of electrolysis may have even aided the neutralization of these chemicals. It is also possible that the neutralization process took place when the water came into contact with other rocks while draining the solution back into the sea or river. May it have even been possible to clean the water through electrolysis and then supply it to wells for clean drinking water?

What happened to the Great Pyramid and the technology behind it?
I believe due to the “severe droughts between 2200 and 2150 BC” in Egypt [29] the Great Pyramid was no longer able to function properly. Most likely it was ‘boarded up’ and the technology held by few people of power was lost through many generations or passed on in some form, like Alchemy, to only the privileged few.

Other Observations:

I also think it is worth noting that there is a small possibility that the Great Pyramid either didn’t work or didn’t work the way the Egyptians had intended it to. If the Great Pyramid was used as a machine of some sort than most likely it was built on a large scale because it needed to be. In other words, if they had the option to make it smaller they probably would have. This means the Egyptians would have had no way to know if their ‘machine’ would work until they built it. They may have been able to do tests on a small scale but there is a possibility that when they scaled it up it didn’t work. How easy would it be to effectively test something like the workings of the Great Pyramid on a small scale?

Conclusion:

If the Egyptians had an efficient way of mining gold from seawater would those who knew about it have kept it secret? Would the ability to use this technology to mine gold create a surplus of gold and therefore destroy the world’s economic and monetary system that is based on gold? Could the founders of the United States of America have known about the Great Pyramid’s purpose and put it on the American one-dollar bill. How ironic would that be? The source of gold and therefore money, the Great Pyramid, right on the back of the one-dollar bill this whole time. In my opinion, this is a solid theory about the purpose of the Great Pyramid that requires more research.

*Update*
While doing some research I came across some information stating that ancient Sumerian texts (the oldest texts known) say that the Anunnaki led a mission to Earth to recover gold from sea water roughly 445,000 years ago. This is more proof for ancient astronaut theory and would date the Great Pyramid at much older than ever thought to be possible. Could the Anunnaki have built the Pyramid for this reason or did the Egyptians try to copy some ancient plans they found?
Here is the link to the source but you can find the info in many places by just doing a Google search for "Anunnaki and Gold from Seawater".

Writer

PostSun May 29, 2011 4:40 pm » by Agentozzy

it took me 2.5 hours to read this fully. watched the vids, and some related links ;)
awesome post!

Previous