Glenn Beck researches his stories, what?

Initiate

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 11:28 am » by Liberal

jetxvii wrote:well Glenn beck is an admitted reformed alcoholic. so many things could have happened one night late .... in a drunken stupor..... With a very Huge African American gentleman and a basketball. so who knows :banana: :dancing: :ohno: :ohno:

lol

Initiate

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 3:35 pm » by Dmcrat

Im sorry that no one will respond to this. You aren't looking at the big picture.
Glenn Beck fought George Bush and the Iraq war. He might have been the only one, but he wasn't. No one liked bush having czars or black water or power. The reason we allowed these things is because we were afraid of terror but after 8 years of bush and 7 months of Obama... Osama is still out there and now he want us to read Jimmy Carter.
Back to czars and black water Obama is upholding the bush agenda.
The thing is He promised me he wouldn't kill muslims anymore.
He promised me transparency in all things Government.
He promised he would Regulate Health Care Not take it over and make me buy it.
Black water Now renames itself XE and is employed by Obama.
One of his Czars proclaims himself a Communist <not a racist issue>
I don't want to say this but I have to black people are beginning to become aggressive,, again...
Acorn is corrupt and is linked to Obama.
These are just a few of the complaints that three quarters of the new source in this country will not talk about.
Instead they bring the race card.
This is a Continuation of the last Presidents policies on drugs!
I voted for Obama and so did everyone i my house.
I am hurt to the Core to be called racist, and all I can say is come say it to my face.
Peace!
If you wanted my opinion, you'd beat it out of me

Initiate

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 4:04 pm » by Liberal

Osama is still out there and now he want us to read Jimmy Carter.

?

You cannot just scrap an entire government and start from scratch, Not how it works man. If you expected everything to be A-Okay as of inauguration day, you unrealistically set your expectations to high and have no one to blame but yourself for the unavoidable letdown.

That statement is just plain naive and propaganda driven. You really need to do some research. There are many credible sources available for you to read the legislation for yourself.

I don't want to say this but I have to black people are beginning to become aggressive,, again...

Nooo, white, right wing radicals are becoming very aggressive and everyone else is just bracing for the storm of ignorance driven violence that is sure to ensue.

Nooo, certain individuals that work for Acorn (fired now) are corrupt. Acorn is a community service organization. Obama was/is a lawyer. Back in the day, Acorn needed a lawyer. They hired Obama (cause that is what happens, people hire lawyers). That is the extent of your "link" to Obama.

These are just a few of the complaints that three quarters of the new source in this country will not talk about..

New source? I don't understand what you are referring to. If you mean news source, then I have to say that every single complaint you have mentioned has been all over the news driven by a huge propaganda machine.

Assuming that you made your decision to vote for Obama based on research of his policies, views, and political history, you should stand by your decision and give the man a chance to do his job.

If you voted for Obama simply because it seemed like a cool thing to do, then again, you have no one to blame but yourself.

I am hurt to the Core to be called racist, and all I can say is come say it to my face.

Who called you a racist? Do you think just because others have been called racist for opposing Obama that this means that they are also calling you a racist?

This is what I think bud, you are watching too much Fox News and you are starting to buy into the hype. These are very complicated times, and Obama is doing his best to steer through them. At least Obama is trying to do things for you and me, for us, for the people. What the fuck did Bush ever do for you? Obama has done new, bold, things already, and is trying to do even more. That is change, that is what we wanted. We wanted a president that passed laws for us, not for war or rich people or to spy on us.

Give the man a chance. Try being an American and trusting your president. I know that is hard after Bush, but give a try, it feels good to believe.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 pm » by Dmcrat

liberal wrote:
Osama is still out there and now he want us to read Jimmy Carter.

?

You cannot just scrap an entire government and start from scratch, Not how it works man. If you expected everything to be A-Okay as of inauguration day, you unrealistically set your expectations to high and have no one to blame but yourself for the unavoidable letdown.

That statement is just plain naive and propaganda driven. You really need to do some research. There are many credible sources available for you to read the legislation for yourself.

Nooo, white, right wing radicals are becoming very aggressive and everyone else is just bracing for the storm of ignorance driven violence that is sure to ensue.

Nooo, certain individuals that work for Acorn (fired now) are corrupt. Acorn is a community service organization. Obama was/is a lawyer. Back in the day, Acorn needed a lawyer. They hired Obama (cause that is what happens, people hire lawyers). That is the extent of your "link" to Obama.

These are just a few of the complaints that three quarters of the new source in this country will not talk about..

New source? I don't understand what you are referring to. If you mean news source, then I have to say that every single complaint you have mentioned has been all over the news driven by a huge propaganda machine.

Assuming that you made your decision to vote for Obama based on research of his policies, views, and political history, you should stand by your decision and give the man a chance to do his job.

If you voted for Obama simply because it seemed like a cool thing to do, then again, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Who called you a racist? Do you think just because others have been called racist for opposing Obama that this means that they are also calling you a racist?

This is what I think bud, you are watching too much Fox News and you are starting to buy into the hype. These are very complicated times, and Obama is doing his best to steer through them. At least Obama is trying to do things for you and me, for us, for the people. What the fuck did Bush ever do for you? Obama has done new, bold, things already, and is trying to do even more. That is change, that is what we wanted. We wanted a president that passed laws for us, not for war or rich people or to spy on us.

Give the man a chance. Try being an American and trusting your president. I know that is hard after Bush, but give a try, it feels good to believe.

Sorry but I'm not your "bud". He can't tell me what I should do or watch or feel or think or say or protest If it's ok for the White House to shut down Fox news the way Ugo Chavez just forcefully shut down the only news company that opposed him. U may assume anything you like about my patriotism So if the same rules apply me to as to you to make these assumptions? THEN The more I here you the more you sound like a meely mouthed communist.
Like I said I aint your bud
And I apologies to any reader who finds it offensive.

Back then if I had read he had communist ties I wouldnt have voted this is all thanks to tv and NPR.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 12:54 am » by Liberal

dmcrat wrote:Sorry but I'm not your "bud". He can't tell me what I should do or watch or feel or think or say or protest If it's ok for the White House to shut down Fox news the way Ugo Chavez just forcefully shut down the only news company that opposed him. U may assume anything you like about my patriotism So if the same rules apply me to as to you to make these assumptions? THEN The more I here you the more you sound like a meely mouthed communist.

Back then if I had read he had communist ties I wouldn't have voted this is all thanks to tv and NPR.

I should have recognized by your eloquent grasp of the English language that trying to converse (no, not the shoes) with you would be futile.

I apologize for 1) trying to engage you in intelligent conversation, and 2) for trying to make friendly overtones toward you.

I am incapable of rhetoric driven conversation and rude name calling drivel.

Good day sir

Initiate

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 am » by Dmcrat

liberal wrote:
dmcrat wrote:Sorry but I'm not your "bud". He can't tell me what I should do or watch or feel or think or say or protest If it's ok for the White House to shut down Fox news the way Ugo Chavez just forcefully shut down the only news company that opposed him. U may assume anything you like about my patriotism So if the same rules apply me to as to you to make these assumptions? THEN The more I here you the more you sound like a meely mouthed communist.

Back then if I had read he had communist ties I wouldn't have voted this is all thanks to tv and NPR.

I should have recognized by your eloquent grasp of the English language that trying to converse (no, not the shoes) with you would be futile.

I apologize for 1) trying to engage you in intelligent conversation, and 2) for trying to make friendly overtones toward you.

Good day sir

You are to arrogant to understand real people. And you can shove the intellect.
You brought the hate to begin with. Now you further insult me for calling you a suck sucking beef beating human tampon of a commie?? We I'm sorry that bugged you Please accept my deepest apologizzle. See who pays taxes when white people stop working Do you really think that your right about anything?

Did you deny being Communist?

Initiate

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 1:55 am » by sawltydawg

dmcrat wrote:
liberal wrote:

Good day sir

You brought the hate to begin with. Now you further insult me for calling you a suck sucking beef beating human tampon of a commie?? We I'm sorry that bugged you Please accept my deepest apologizzle. See who pays taxes when white people stop working Do you really think that your right about anything?

hahahaha :clapper: :clapper:
that was the best insult of the day....you totally suck suck...you suck sucker...hahah :clapper:
were you sucking the beef while you were beating...or beating the suck while you were beefing...or were you beating a beef tampon while sucking a commie....now i'm confused :clapper:
out..cya

Initiate

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 2:02 am » by Liberal

dmcrat wrote:

That sir, was the funniest thing I read all damn day! I have been looking for the perfect signature, and you have just given it to me in spades. Thank you so much.

Here is a little video for you... I think it will be right up your alley. Consider it a peace offering.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ezCERBkn1l8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ezCERBkn1l8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 2:13 am » by sawltydawg

That sir, was the funniest thing I read all damn day! I have been looking for the perfect signature, and you have just given it to me in spades. Thank you so much.

shit man i was going to use it as my sig.

but since it was directed at you i guess you get first dibs.

i think this will be my sig: were you beating a beef tampon while sucking a commie....now i'm confused :headscratch:
out..cya

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 2:13 am » by Vulcanic

liberal wrote:
dmcrat wrote:

Here is a little video for you... I think it will be right up your alley. Consider it a peace offering.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ezCERBkn1l8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ezCERBkn1l8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext