Global Village and the New Era of Innovation

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm » by Eldorado

I'm having a meeting with $$$investors$$$ from NYC at 3 pm......They flew up from NYC last night on a one day notice.......!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancing:

Guess what ladies and gentlemen..........I am fucking serious and am announcing it to the DTV community that we are about to get a big upgrade......!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....within six months we will have enough revenue generated from my bike fabrication business to buy the Atlas Missile Base I was talking about......this project has been in the works since 2006.

We are establishing a project called the Global Village.....a self-sustaining Green Habitat......have television station going into the silo, recording and broadcast by satellite to start....there's a hangar and airstrip for our Strattelite Development Center......and when we launch the first one, we will be using it as a Telecommunications platform for the broadcast of the Independent Media Networks programs and shows we will be filming and processing there.

The area has over 100 acres in the middle of the Adirondacks, and will have over 250 custom designed modular homes installed for individuals and families that are created especially for the Village, set into the woods, with paved bike trails and roads created for alternative vehicle transportation.....

The main power generation comes from solar panel arrays, and a revolutionary new type of wind tower that will be tested there.........we also have sewage conversion units for the human waste.

We are planing to create the Modular Housing Units and provide the resources from from our Hemp Farm, which will be located there for the production of the alternative building materials we are creating for the Modular Homes.

There's a Vertical Farm being installed to provide fresh foods all year round and a sprawling organic conventional farm on the property as well........

This "Greenville" styled habitat will be able to relocate many who are interested in living in this form of city......will provide innovative jobs and opportunities for affordable housing in an environment that is geared for the communal support structures we have seen in many similar projects, like Arcosanti, in AZ

Just got the call today and cant stop feeling excited about it........so I am "leaking" it early to you guys so you can start making plans....... :rtft:

let me know what we should add to the project to make it the wave of the future......and what position you want to take in this opportunity....
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:11 pm » by Eldorado

http://www.missilebases.com/adirondack

SOLD to Eldorado for 1.5 Mil........Firm

:hiho: :cheers:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 pm » by Newearthman

Sign me up, I'm in!

Your gonna need an electrician to maintain that place!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:48 pm » by Eldorado

Sign me up, I'm in!

Your gonna need an electrician to maintain that place!

Read more: posting.php?mode=reply&f=13&t=79336#ixzz28dJdQl80

Hired.........help run power generation and grid

Just got off phone with real estate agent......he knows i want it.....

will update after meeting with investors at 3 pm......probably around 6 pm Eastern.......

try to get the crew together for the big news and make this viral..........

:hugging: ASAP

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 7:02 pm » by Newearthman

Ok, I hope this works out, I'll pray to the creator that this turns out to be a reality!