sounds about right

good old uncle sam :flop:

peace and love theoracle
Peace and love theoracle

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:16 am » by Ironlikealion

lowsix wrote:
You forgot an ally.
We'll have a billion Indians with Nukes too.

weeehaw

well don't be so sure :

Iran to Export Oil to India Despite $2 Billion Debt, Fars Says

Iran will continue selling crude to India even though it is owned $2 billion due to restrictions on payments, the state-run Fars news agency reported without saying where it got the information or providing details.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-06-0 ... -says.html

Iran buying influence in India with free oil.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:19 am » by Slith

OTO,
He's hardly a loser. Read what he writes for fucks sake. He makes more sense that proberbly all of us combined. Though admittedly he does occassionally piss me off with his posts. But I like him. You should too. Don't be a dick

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:26 am » by Zer0

dlslith wrote:OTO,
He's hardly a loser. Read what he writes for fucks sake. He makes more sense that proberbly all of us combined. Though admittedly he does occassionally piss me off with his posts. But I like him. You should too. Don't be a dick

lol read the post again.. it was a reference to his Pindz Interview video...
Dont worry LowSix is one of the peeps that keeps making me want to come back here.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:36 am » by Slith

No worries. My bad, carry on

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:50 am » by Chronicnerd

confidential wrote:I agree with you, however it would be foolish to start it in the next 5 months (well it would be foolish to start it at all). I believe this because look at the countries going against the western ones, they themselves are not fully capable truly fighting them as they'll lack in their armies and weapons. Well, maybe we might have a surprise hiding behind a curtain.
Anyway, yeah the world today is more unstable than ever.. US and EU attacking Libya (prolly Syra + Yemen next).. Middle-east countries are waking up. Look at the strong ties between Russia, Iran, China and Pakistan. They're the countries that will dominate in their side of the world, also, not to mention the North Korea and South Korea tensions aswell. Its only a matter of time until one of the countries starts the war.
My friend, expect the war to begin within 20 years, or possibly like you said in the next few months however that is looking unlikely from what I know.

They are already attacking in Yemen...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 am » by Newearthman

World war is fought at the buisness table. There is no justification for a world war so no it won't happen. Just the usual regional wars.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:57 am » by Myleso

Most world events are being staged.

canada is supporting the war against libya, the defense minister claimed they will be there until the job is done (they call an aggressive attack a humanitarian mission)

I agree with the idea of protesting on the streets, on the highways. Natives in canada got it right, they protest right on the busy highways blocking traffic. Screw these losers who complain "but people gotta eat we cant stop work" 1 billion are starving right now, grow your own, grow extra gardens, the public have the power to bring the game to a grinding halt, there is not enough physical police or military that the global army (NATO) has. The game is destroying the ecosystems on this planet, all the micro-environments are being destroyed. It is illegal to repair toxic soil. Cannabis Hemp repairs toxic soil, and it is illegal to grow. Screw the fascist laws. War is being conducted against millions every year who desire non addictive medicine(cannabis), billions of $ are made in profits for cancer, and a cure (cannabis oil) is illegal. When the law is not doing good, why is anyone following the laws?

I am surrounded by ignorant selfish fools, most of everyone is aware of the hypocrisy but they don't care they love being slaves, war is peace, ignorance is strength, they really are deeply brainwashed it is the way they think. Im talking about 20 people I know in my life including family. I tell everyone about poison mercury in coca-cola but nobody listens, they all keep drinking poison. I always communicate information slowly and peacefully, any sane person living in reality will see the surrounding environment they live in, unless they are doped up on so much poison.

Most of everyone around me is completely brainwashed, no turning around, even if you explain in detail for hours educating repeating information, nothing gets though, programming is so deeply entrenched in their lives.

I figure when I lose my job I won't be getting another, I might just go live out in the wild, build my own home, have my own organic garden, compost creating new organic soil over the years. Living without money looks like a good prospect. Why am I spending so much of my time and energy on slaving away for $12 an hour? For food, shelter, right? I can grow my own, and just ground myself on some crown land claiming it mine, no need to pay rent or be harassed for property taxes, I will still come into contact with people its not like I will go far. Most of everyone is glued to the TV, computer, or some form of entertainment, not many go outdoors that often anymore.

Yes I am really thinking of living without money. Why do I want some fiat currency with freemason symbols on them? It it really worth all that effort?

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/15654030/1604819366/name/bomber_plant.wmv
Henry Ford was able to produce a bomber in 1941 every 55 MINUTES.

It does not take much effort to protest, before it is too late. The hour is near.

Won't take much for corporations involved in war to mass produce war machines just like in WW2.

Peace
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:00 am » by Garciaface

Planet Earth is currently experiencing a global war. How could anyone who visits a conspiracy website not see that?

PreviousNext