GLOBAL WAR in 5 Months.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:00 am » by Stratafire

Does not make good business sense to throw the baby out with the bathwater (as the saying goes)..

If we have a global war, and any nukes are used, then "nobody" wins that scenario.. so what..think the war will be started to allow the rats to leave the sinking ships of the economy? (not a bad scenario when I reflect on it hmmm) nuclear war would do a great deal to "cover their tracks" when you think about it..

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 am » by Thedude69

I was thinking about this thread while I was mowing the lawn . I have come to realize that such a war would be a good thing.

First off, the majority of those who have a hard on for this kind of thing are ultra "patriotic" and for the most part Christian (at least in my country). I really don't mind having fewer of those people sharing my air.

If there is a draft, I will not be effected since I have no children and am too old to be brainwashed by the military. No one I know is of draft age or have children that are close to being drafted.

More men dead or at war would mean more lonely women who need consoling / affection.

More men dead would solve the unemployment problem.

Perhaps we could finally get rid of Pakistan.

War is inevitable, fuck it. Lets get it over with!

Writer

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 am » by Passengerpidgin

Mep, I'm pretty sure that since you have officially made a prediction, it won't come true. I'm not saying that there won't be a global war, just that now it probably has to take longer than 5 months to transpire.

Besides, I haven't seen a whole lot of intel on the Chinese or Russians mobilizing for war (or any sort of conflict, really), nor do I know of any historical examples of Chinese military operations beyond the Asian continent (except for some space stuff).

It's also difficult for me to believe that these "enemy" powers who were set up and funded by the West and supposedly fueled by Western idealism (Marxism), would go out of their way to ensure their own annihilation. My belief is that If there is a global war, it will be a scripted show with real casualties.

The only way that I can see the global war scenario beginning is after Greece defaults and the EU breaks up. If Germany and some other European states cozy up to Russia and China, then it is definitely coming.

It's also important to understand the war may not be as necessary as it once was for the Western States, whose populations will decline anyhow. Central control of food, water, and medicine will be the method. All of those media can be used to sterilize and weaken individuals, not to mention, price them out of families. These developing nations, however, they may be needing the war (in the eyes of tptb). And that's just what we are seeing now. I wonder if they are hoping the Libyan war will spill over into the rest of Africa...

Anyhow, i just thought that i'd say my piece. I will admit that I have felt, over the last decade, that we were being set up as the new Nazi Germany, except the differences between the US and Nazi germany are vast. For one, Germans were not stupid as a culture. They also manufactured lots of stuff (still do). The Nazis were also indoctrinated to be achievers for the Reich. Americans, on the other hand, are taught to be fat, lazy, materialistic, and mediocre.

One last thing, nothing personal, but I HATE your avatar. the V for Vendetta thing is so trite and ugh... I hope that this doesn't come off as a personal attack. It's just that if you want to have an image of something rebellious- it shouldn't come from the MSM, which we all know is shite.

Maybe the global war will be project bluebeam. I think that would be the best for the Illuminati. They could destroy their enemies, blame it on the aliens, and solidify the need for global governance. We'll just have to wait and see.

I think that the main reason that Libya and Iran are enemies of Western states is mostly financial. I don't think that either country has taken much in loans (or toxic assets) which is pretty damned evil, if you ask me.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:16 pm » by Confidential

If I were to pick a side, I'd stick with China, Russia and Iran. Fuck Pakistan, stupid fuckin government, shitty greedy assholes.

Writer

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 pm » by Simplesoul67

A global war with nukes takes few minutes ."their" war is from thousands of years ago .Since elite enjoy it I do not see the reason to stop it

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 9:05 pm » by The57ironman

flecktarn wrote:Image
whos going to benifit out of global war :think: :think: :think:
they wont be the ones doing the fighting ,,,,and dying
this lot will be quite happy to send you to your deaths ,,it frees up space on the planet

......funny ....that great big smile on Soetoro's face

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 am » by Wolfbane7272

this lot will be quite happy to send you to your deaths ,,it frees up space on the planet

cheers i totally concur with your statement , they will be hiding as usual,so that they can bring their wisdom to a dying ashen planet when its over lol good luck with that

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:42 pm » by Mediasorcerer

this person understands
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Previous