GLOBAL WAR in 5 Months.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:18 am » by Mep630

I am beginning to think we are going to be seeing the start of the next Global World War within 5 months. People really need to understand what is going on and it is all bad. So the time to say something is now, and not after it starts.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 am » by Confidential

I agree with you, however it would be foolish to start it in the next 5 months (well it would be foolish to start it at all). I believe this because look at the countries going against the western ones, they themselves are not fully capable truly fighting them as they'll lack in their armies and weapons. Well, maybe we might have a surprise hiding behind a curtain.
Anyway, yeah the world today is more unstable than ever.. US and EU attacking Libya (prolly Syra + Yemen next).. Middle-east countries are waking up. Look at the strong ties between Russia, Iran, China and Pakistan. They're the countries that will dominate in their side of the world, also, not to mention the North Korea and South Korea tensions aswell. Its only a matter of time until one of the countries starts the war.
My friend, expect the war to begin within 20 years, or possibly like you said in the next few months however that is looking unlikely from what I know.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:27 am » by Slith

What exactly do you mean by global war? Global war has been going on since the beginning of recorded time. In one area or another. Please elaborate. Not sure of your meaning here.

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:32 am » by Mep630

dlslith wrote:What exactly do you mean by global war? Global war has been going on since the beginning of recorded time. In one area or another. Please elaborate. Not sure of your meaning here.
the world at war.

Basically US, Brittan, France, Germany, Israel, and most of NATO vs Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, and the surrounding countries.

A global war.

High probability of nuclear weapons being used.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:34 am » by Confidential

mep630 wrote:
dlslith wrote:What exactly do you mean by global war? Global war has been going on since the beginning of recorded time. In one area or another. Please elaborate. Not sure of your meaning here.
the world at war.

Basically US, Brittan, France, Germany, Israel, and most of NATO vs Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, and the surrounding countries.

A global war.

Never heard of Brittan before, what country is that? Ahh silly me, you mean't Briton (aka Britain aswell)
:dancing: :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:47 am » by Zer0

Its about dam time, we need to blow up this rock already! Whose side you going to be on btw? Just so I know whether I am going to have to shoot you in the head or not.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:52 am » by Lowsix

mep630 wrote:
the world at war.

A global war.

You forgot an ally.
We'll have a billion Indians with Nukes too.

weeehaw
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:53 am » by Zer0

lowsix wrote:
mep630 wrote:
the world at war.

A global war.

You forgot an ally.

weeehaw

Shut up loser... we all know your going to be on Israel`s side...TRAITOR!

lol
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:55 am » by Nakchopoe

otoel wrote:Its about dam time, we need to blow up this rock already! Whose side you going to be on btw? Just so I know whether I am going to have to shoot you in the head or not.

I'll be on the other side. BRING IT ON! :twisted:

lowsix wrote:
mep630 wrote:
the world at war.

A global war.

You forgot an ally.

weeehaw

an ally to whom? who is 'we'?
we as in 'us', like the 'us' of A?

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:09 am » by Flecktarn

whos going to benifit out of global war :think: :think: :think:
they wont be the ones doing the fighting ,,,,and dying
this lot will be quite happy to send you to your deaths ,,it frees up space on the planet
ImageImage

Next