Glowing Tri Shaped Object Above Hilo Hawaii 10/9/11

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 4:45 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

October 9, 2011
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 pm » by The57ironman

......special software huh............?

looks like pixels to me....

who ''is'' that guy...?...beepee....oildisaster
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 5:11 pm » by Boondox681

what special software?
zoom?

nice find though,sav
thanx
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 5:48 pm » by Deuem

Hi, this video was also posted in the video section by scooby and I was able to grab one frame from the still before the man did his special program. This is the comment I left on the video.

This one, is very interesting. I worked it up and it has a single point energy source in the center of the triangle. The EM wave surrounding the craft is more than 3 to 5 times its white size. I used the snapshot of the closeup before he worked it. The field goes right off the page. In close up to the center there are 4 pulses shown. 3 at the corners and one on the bottom. It is possible the object is triangular in shape and flying with the long end first instead of the sharp point which we think it should be. In the video he mentioned 2 dark items to the left. I say this is just an optical illusion and I could not find anything to back that up. Just a loss of light in the area. In order to work this picture one must dump at least 30 percent of the white and then try again. Only a few of the white pixels are at 100 percent so you can turn them down. What ever is in this picture is emitting enough EM to effect the camera and distort the surrounding atmosphere all around it. The distortion effect is tremendous and hardly ever seen at this level. The white field you see is just a small portion of the overall field in the picture. I know of no man made lights at this altitude that can produce this much distortion, only the sun or maybe ET. I will leave it up to you to decide what it is because I am not sure either. Just posting my findings.
Hope you enjoy the picture
Deuem
ps, I have no idea what the man did in his evaluation, it looks pixeled to death and over pushed. I ran the Deuem night program on the model above. The original version. When the EM field presented itself, even I was a little taken back. It is very strong. If it is a reflection off something like the ISS, I don't understand why the field is so central to the center.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 5:53 pm » by Germanpils

that thing is the venus or smth it for sure belongs to our solarsystem as a planet cause it moves with all stars synchrone, its not that its flying by with top speed..........

its either venus or another bright star
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 pm » by Deuem

germanpils wrote:that thing is the venus or smth it for sure belongs to our solarsystem as a planet cause it moves with all stars synchrone, its not that its flying by with top speed..........

its either venus or another bright star

Hi, I went back on the cloud cams for CFH and found that this object started to be seen Around Sept 24 and up till Oct 13th. I then checked the orbit for Venus ( http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2 ... ;cad=0#orb ) and it was on the other side of the sun during this time. Mars on the other hand should be in range now but not very good yet. Starting in February it will be behind us and visible every night. The object in the cloud cam started as a light that looked like a common star until October. Maybe they changed a lens on the camera. Now it looks triangular in shape. After 10-13 it seems to be out of the camera frame. Maybe some one can check if the ISS flew over Hawaii on these dates.
Deuem :cheers: