GMOs cause animals to lose their ability to reproduce

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 pm » by One-23

Humans next! :hell:

A study presented at the Days of Defense Against Environmental Hazards in Russia has unveiled once again the implicit dangers associated with the consumption of genetically-modified organisms (GMOs). According to Voice of Russia, scientists from the National Association for Gene Security and the Institute of Ecological and Evolutional Problems discovered that animals fed GMOs as part of their normal diet eventually develop the inability to reproduce.

A shocking revelation; the study is one of several that has identified a link between GMO consumption and infertility in recent years. And because it was conducted independently of the biotechnology industry, it came to far different conclusions than have most of the studies offered up for mainstream consumption in defense of GMOs.

Using hamsters as the test subjects, scientists observed that consumption of GM soybeans, which have never been a part of these creatures' normal diets, tended to slow sexual maturity and gradually eliminate the ability to reproduce. After several generations, hamsters consuming the "Frankensoy" eventually lost their innate ability to reproduce.

"We selected several groups of hamsters, kept them in pairs in cells and gave them ordinary food as always," said Dr. Alexei Surov, one of the authors of the study. "We did not add anything for one group but the other was fed with soya that contained no GM components, while the third group with some content of Genetically Modified Organisms and the fourth one with increased amount of GMO."

Dr. Surov and his team then monitored the various groups of cubs, including their rates of growth and birthing frequencies, and compared their findings to the cubs' diets. After several generations of cubs breeding with each other, the team observed that those cubs who ate GMOs as part of their diet eventually became completely sterile.

"[W]e noticed quite a serious effect when we selected new pairs from [the] cubs and continued to feed them as before," added Dr. Surov. "These pairs' growth rate was slower and reached their sexual maturity slowly. When we got some of their cubs, we formed the new pairs of the third generation. We failed to get cubs from these pairs, which were fed with GM foodstuffs. It was proved that these pairs lost their ability to give birth to their cubs."

Will widespread GMO consumption make future generations of humans infertile?
An Austrian study uncovered similar harm in mice that consumed GM corn. An immediate consequence among the mice eating the "Frankencorn" was that their offspring weighed less than normal, and overall litter size became smaller. After three or four generations, mice who came from GMO-eating parents and grandparents became completely infertile. (http://www.naturalnews.com)

Farmers across the U.S. have also reported infertility among pigs and cows that consume GM feed. And in India, an investigatory team observed infertility and other serious problems among buffalo that were consuming GM cottonseed.

Source http://www.naturalnews.com/036710_GMO_a ... ility.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 5:16 pm » by One-23

Worthy of tagging onto this post

The Martial Flu: U.S. Pandemic Laws Align with International Health Regulations

Justin Gross, Contributor
Activist Post

All of the new vaccines are DNA vaccines which contaminate normal human DNA with patented GMOs, just as Monsanto has been doing to organic fields with pollen drift.

The public has not been informed of this or given legal papers to release their intellectual property rights over their own unique DNA.

But under GW Bush, whose family is deeply connected to the biotech/pharmaceutical industry that put Hitler into office, laws were put in place that would use the military to force such vaccines, and with unknown content, on the entire population, under the pretext of a flu.
The following went into effect under George Bush:

WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION checklist for influenza pandemic preparedness planning: Section 1.5.1 Legal and ethical issues -

'During a pandemic, it may be necessary to overrule existing legislation or (individual) human rights. Examples are the enforcement of quarantine (overruling individual freedom of movement), use of privately owned buildings for hospitals, off-license use of drugs, compulsory vaccination or implementation of emergency shifts in essential services. These decisions need a legal framework to ensure transparent assessment and justification of the measures that are being considered, and to ensure coherence with international legislation (International Health Regulations).

Bush provided the pandemics laws that intersect with the WHO's health regulations. Obama recently signed an executive order putting the US into alignment with international laws. The WHO has been the driver of covert sterilizing campaigns with vaccines around the world, and just threatened Pakistan for attempting to suspend Gates, WHO, and World Bank polio vaccines until the Pakistani government was sure the vaccines were safe and effective. The vaccines are causing mass paralysis there.

Further reading http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/the ... align.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 7:08 pm » by Noentry

Makes sense, as we know of the plan of tptb to depopulate the planet, where better to do this then with the food we eat.
Include the pesticides and the pollution inflicted on us, their plan is in full swing.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 12:05 am » by Opalserpent

Oh dear, looks like non western media tells us the truth again:

RT

Upload to Disclose.tv

This video explains why we are getting sicker, and more stomach problems.

No doubt there are people that still don't believe it.

I remember the story of the pig farmer that got the wrong strain of gmo seed and his pigs got
infertile after eating that gmo corn.

So this is why we are getting stomach problems. Thanks GMO you corporate population reducing
satan loving scum!
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 12:23 am » by Harbin

Here is some interesting MONSANTO history:

The Jewish Monsanto Family of Louisiana included Benjamin, Isaac, Manuel, Eleanora, Gracia and Jacob. They made frequent purchases of Blacks including twelve in 1785, thirteen and then thirty-one in 1787, and eighty in 1768.

In 1794, Benjamin sold "Babet," a Black woman, to Franco Cardel. Manuel sold two Blacks from Guinea named "Polidor" and "Lucy" to James Saunders for $850 in silver.

As individuals they were owners of Africans whom they named "Quetelle," "Valentin," "Baptiste," "Prince," "Princess," "Ceasar," "Dolly," "Jen," "Fanchonet," "Rozetta," "Mamy," "Sofia," and many others. Isaac repeatedly mortgaged four of these when in financial trouble.

Benjamin Monsanto of Natchez, Mississippi entered into at least 6 contracts for the sale of his slaves which would take place after his death. Gracia bequeathed nine Africans to her relatives in her 1790 will, and Eleanora also held Blacks as slaves.

Manuel Jacob Monsanto entered into at least 12 contracts for sale of slaves between 1787 and 1789 in Natchez and New Orleans, Louisiana.

"His family consists of himself and seven Negroes."

Later, "Jacob Monsanto, son of Isaac Rodrigues Monsanto, one of the very first known Jews to settle in New Orleans, owner of a several-hundred-acre plantation at Manchac, fell in love with his slave, Mamy or Maimi William. Their daughter Sophia, grew up to be a lovely quadroon."

An excerpt of one of Benjamin's many slave contracts follows:

"Be it known to all to whom these presents shall come, that I Benjamin Monsanto do really and effectually sell to Henry Manadu a negro wench named "Judy," aged Eighteen years, native of Guinea, for the sum of four hundred Dollars in all the month of January in the year one thousand Seven hundred and ninety one; and paying interest at the rate of ten per cent for the remaining two hundred and fifty Dollars until paid; said negro wench being and remaining mortgaged until final payment shall have been made; wherewith I acknowledge to be fully satisfied and content, hereby renouncing the plea of non numerata pecunia, fraud, or others in the case Whatsoever; granting formal receipt for the same.

For which said consideration I do hereby resign all right, title, possession and claim, in and to the said Slave, all of which I transfer and convey to the Said Purchaser and his assigns, to be, as his own, held and enjoyed, and when fully paid for, Sold, exchanged, or otherwise alienated at pleasure in virtue of these presents granted in his favor in token of real delivery, without other proof of property being required, from which he is hereby released, binding myself to maintain the validity of this present sale in full form and right in favor of the Purchaser aforesaid, and granting authority to the Justices of his Majesty to compel me to the performance of the same as if Judgment had already been given therein, renouncing all laws, rights, and privileges in my favor whatsoever.

And I the said Henry Manadu being present, do hereby accept this Instrument in my favor, receiving said negro Wench as purchased in the form and for the consideration therein mentioned and contained, wherewith I am fully satisfied and content, hereby renouncing the plea of non numerato pecunia, fraud, or other considerations in the case Whatsoever; granting formal receipt for the same.

Done and executed, in testimony thereof, at the post of Natchez, this nineteenth day of the month of February in the year one thousand seven hundred and ninety...."

Benjamin Monsanto, sold land and,

"a Dwelling House, Store, and two other buildings, for which I have received payment in a negro, named 'Nat;' to my full satisfaction." Another contract stipulated "that Don Louis Faure is bound to defend the said sale in case the negro shall be claimed by any other Person."

In a 1792 contract, Benjamin mortgaged his Black slaves:

"I do hereby specially mortgage three slaves to me belonging, namely Eugene and Louis, aged twenty four years each, the first named of the Senegal nation and the second of the Congo nation; and a Negro Woman named Adelaide, aged twenty eight years, also of the Congo nation; which said slaves I warrant free from mortgage or other encumbrance, as I have made appear by certificate from the Recorder of mortgages; and which said slaves I promise and engage shall not be sold nor otherwise alienated during the term of this obligation..."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_monsanto03.htm

They want to kill us.

Do you get it ?

They WANT TO KILL US !

Do you understand ? :yell:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 12:26 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Dont we need some sort of population control?
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 am » by Opalserpent

I think most of us disclose.tv community know that. We humans are being poisoned mentally
and physically with todays zio/satanic corporate secret society run world we live in today.

These satanic zio's will stop at nothing to ensure their perfect fascist world of slavery lives
even if they have to kill us all.

When I researched that Germany Japan and italy were still occupied by american nuclear bases I
realised those countries have a gun to their heads and have to comply with Nato and
NWO illuminati satanic zio friends and their ideals of debt enslavement and brain washing.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 12:53 am » by Opalserpent

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Dont we need some sort of population control?

Yes it's called natural disease and starvation. Species have been putting up with it for a long time.

Now it's accelerated through artificial means.

I've read half of us will have cancer by 2020.

Yes Fatdog, the NWO does need population control. :look:

They need to control us so we don't fight back against the tyranny.

History is repeating itself and they will help usher in a new dark age

eventually.

How's this for a good book. :rtft:

Secret breakthroughs allowing immortality to the select few who periodically
crash the population and it's technologies and bring them into the dark ages
so they can keep playing chess games with our lives into the future by
having technology and the ability to brainwash the masses through
sophisticated propaganda and having all the time in the world to do it. :alien:

Like The devils Advocates.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 1:00 am » by Fatdogmendoza

I am not advocating Devilry I am encouraging debate on an interesting subject...So I thought
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 3:52 am » by Phoenix rising

Its so sinister you'd have thought it your worse nightmare until you wake up and realised your living the nightmare
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Next