God answers prayer of Non Believer - Beyond Coincidence

Super Moderator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:19 pm » by Spock

otoel wrote:Oh and Spock, your precious America is the Great Whore of Babylon!

I'm amazed, I didn't realize you were a prophecy scholar. Good on you! And if it turns out to be the Whore of Babylon, we can thank corrupted officials for that.

How are things going down in Mexico? Is it safe for tourists yet?

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:23 pm » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Initiate

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:37 pm » by 528hz

I was going to spend some time with a reply to this, but i think a FUCK RIGHT OFF!! will suffice.

Nice song though dude, bit of a bone thugz and harmony thing going on.

Initiate

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:43 pm » by Theoracle

spoke wrote
Not at all. It just 2 verses out of the old testament, buried in Chronicles in the lineage area. He asked God to bless him, and God did.

Thanks I will investigate spook

your friend theoracle
Peace and love theoracle

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:54 pm » by Malogg

528hz wrote:

I was going to spend some time with a reply to this, but i think a FUCK RIGHT OFF!! will suffice.

Nice song though dude, bit of a bone thugz and harmony thing going on.

lmao just seen this latest video of RA-EL and could not help but post it as he says he is the 2nd comming!! lol but its kinda sad cant wait for his next production as for the wee song that was something cool Gloomy posted on facebook lol I want his T shirt, after it is washed of course.

ps, FECK OFF! bahahaha
HAHA Image

Writer

PostTue May 31, 2011 12:26 am » by Toxsick

God dammit, this crap is exactly what i hate about the whole "god answered prayer" thing.

All of the people who pray for whatever and it's not "answered", god heard em but chose not to grant their wish, it's god will. Of all the people that pray every day over as many things as they do, one gets "answered" (mathematically it will happen) and it's "GOD ANSWERED PRAYER..SEE...HE DOES EXIST!!!" That's like saying winning the lottery is proof of luck. It's not luck, IT'S CHANCE.I could pray to my dart board every day for the rest of my life, and you know what, eventually one of em will come true. Is my dart board a god then? Is it magic? No..it's odds pure and simple. Roll the dice enough and eventually you will get snake eyes.

You freaks really need to get over yourselves. As fucked up as some people can be, I have seen people help others more then god. I have seen people answer other people's prayers more then god. Doctors have saved more lives then god. There IS such a thing as mass dementia, and you know what it's called??? FUCKING RELIGION.

end rant
"If I never disappoint you, how can I surprise you?"

Writer

PostTue May 31, 2011 1:13 am » by Postmodernmonk

Upload to Disclose.tv

god bless joe pesci :D

Initiate

PostTue May 31, 2011 1:18 am » by Absolute

I especially like the part where god answered a lottery winner prayer... money the root of all control and manipulation and here is god granting someone all that money that jesus frowned upon... Instead of love, understand, tolerance, forgiveness instead he grants the money prayer...

Who made you mod... in this forum.

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 1:34 am » by Zer0

spock wrote:
otoel wrote:Oh and Spock, your precious America is the Great Whore of Babylon!

I'm amazed, I didn't realize you were a prophecy scholar. Good on you! And if it turns out to be the Whore of Babylon, we can thank corrupted officials for that.

How are things going down in Mexico? Is it safe for tourists yet?

Anyone can be a PROphet if they can see PATterns.

And yeah its pretty safe for most tourists if they don`t fuck around like going to the 5th street on a Sunday while wearing gringo clothes and some shiny jewelry, but for white boys like you... oh... we got a special "treatment" for white boys like you.... hehehe....

Why is it that we can go to your country, bang all your bitches and go back home and laugh about it? Meanwhile you gringos are all paranoid and shit... "Oh noes! dont go to mexico! the beaner is gonna get us!"

NUFF SAID BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIACTH!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostTue May 31, 2011 1:36 am » by Theoracle

postmodernmonk wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

god bless joe pesci :D

no no Joe pesci bless you
he is funny he cracks me up every time

peace and love theoracle
Last edited by Theoracle on Tue May 31, 2011 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace and love theoracle

PreviousNext