God answers prayer of Non Believer - Beyond Coincidence

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 1:36 am » by Realorfake

Replace "God" with "Higher Being"
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 1:41 am » by Realorfake

realorfake wrote:Replace "God" with "Higher Being"

Beyond coincidence... I clicked on this topic and quickly wrote the above. I was supposed to be the 40th post but turned into the 41st post. I guess it was meant to be seen...

too much.... just too much for me to overlook... had to be Higher Being.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Super Moderator

PostTue May 31, 2011 1:42 am » by Spock

otoel wrote:the beaner is gonna get us!"

NUFF SAID BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIACTH!

Do you still classify as a beaner?

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 1:44 am » by Zer0

spock wrote:
otoel wrote:the beaner is gonna get us!"

NUFF SAID BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIACTH!

Do you still classify as a beaner?

Do you classify as a whitey?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 2:02 am » by Tinman4higher

otoel wrote:
Did you know Africa has the most Satanic members in the world? Google it bitch.

Africa is christianity's last hope of survival. The rest of the world is catching on while the people there are still struggling with daily existence and have not had enough intellectual freedom to think about things that don't get them to their next meal. These christians pray upon them. If I were them I would run as far from it as I could....Satanism seems pretty far removed.

Oh I found your youtube video...nice banjo dickhead.
[youtube]/iV22wk72SdQ[/youtube]
http://youtu.be/iV22wk72SdQ
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 3:23 am » by Nakchopoe

One of the problems religious persons (or believers in one certain idea in general) have, is the great ability to just ignore all the evidence that could contradict their ideas, faith and beliefs.

Just like Spock does here. He just ignores all the questions that makes it difficult to him (makes the notion of 'other ideas' visible) and picks out the one most suitable for his beliefs. And that's proof enough to him.
(Just like most of us DTV members can't accept any fact that shows that the moon-landing might actually have been true.)

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 4:36 am » by Wolfbane7272

well if that is what the son believes caused his mom to win , good for him , the point of the matter is i still hear the same old shit , god is this and god is that , and if your taking your examples out of the bible that was written by MAN to interpret the word of god . lol but alas no matter how many times that is pointed out ,some still feel the need to blame god when in fact none of us knows what god is. I know I am not arrogant enough to claim what god is . And I dont have the answer .I am ok with that .And i do believe alot of our suffering is due to our arrogance and ego. Ithink Spock is spot on about our suffering being closer to home.And on a side note we dont have to agree with each other but we can at the very least respect each others beliefs and views without being juvenile,and resort to name calling,and bashing . I love this site for its diversity of thought ,and i fear that if the juvenile and childish behaviour continues, people will be put off from coming here and the site will fade away with the same people trashing each other .become like alot of the sites i have come across who have very few, but extremely outspoken and brash members .

cheers to all of you for your thoughts and ideas

PostTue May 31, 2011 5:24 am » by Gstanz67

tinman4higher wrote:It looks like this boy is preying too...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah, but he's praying for death.....looks like his prayer will be answered.

PostTue May 31, 2011 5:42 am » by Gstanz67

wolfbane7272 wrote:well if that is what the son believes caused his mom to win , good for him , the point of the matter is i still hear the same old shit , god is this and god is that , and if your taking your examples out of the bible that was written by MAN to interpret the word of god . lol but alas no matter how many times that is pointed out ,some still feel the need to blame god when in fact none of us knows what god is. I know I am not arrogant enough to claim what god is . And I dont have the answer .I am ok with that .And i do believe alot of our suffering is due to our arrogance and ego. Ithink Spock is spot on about our suffering being closer to home.And on a side note we dont have to agree with each other but we can at the very least respect each others beliefs and views without being juvenile,and resort to name calling,and bashing . I love this site for its diversity of thought ,and i fear that if the juvenile and childish behaviour continues, people will be put off from coming here and the site will fade away with the same people trashing each other .become like alot of the sites i have come across who have very few, but extremely outspoken and brash members .

cheers to all of you for your thoughts and ideas

We are all the same, not as in human being same, i mean the same entity. We are all one. That "one" collectively is what or who GOD is. All answers can be found within oneself.But its through the absorbtion of ideas, thoughts, and information gathered from everything external that we need in order to come up with these answers. So you see we all need each other to share so that we can use these experiences and ideas for our own internal process in which we seek answers to lifes questions., but you only need yourself to find the answer for you.The answers you find are specific to you and may not be the same answers for someone else.That is why one must look internally first for the answers and not externally as we have been taught to do. We should only rely on external information as research that our inner voice uses to find and guide you to the truth. That is why it is known to always trust your first instinct. Where do you think that comes from.Continue to share everybody, continue to love, continue to always look for the positive in ALL things and most important, trust in yourself.

Initiate

PostTue May 31, 2011 7:05 am » by Crazynutsx

this is a rather cool story thanks for this :)

Previous