"God Hates Gay People !"

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 am » by Harbin

Here is a contradictory view of my OP. It is difficult to disagree with her, because she is hot. Try to anyway.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 21, 2012 2:33 am » by Shaggietrip

Harbin you are a contradictory.

Who cares what a "god" says unless one says it to you yourself. Religion is a means of separation. Spirituality is what one should inquire.

another 'just sayin' comment by me! shaggietrip

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostThu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 am » by I2haveseen

Shaggietrip wrote:Harbin you are a contradictory.

Who cares what a "god" says unless one says it to you yourself. Religion is a means of separation. Spirituality is what one should inquire.

another 'just sayin' comment by me! shaggietrip

:cheers:

Never believed in either (religion/spirituality). Now I reecon their part of the same rock. Just they're interpreted in different ways (depending on the pieces of the puzzel the interpreter has (ie Joseph Smith (if he lived now), might of said aliens instead of angles). Most of us would know of the incident at High Bentham... Well that feeling that speak of, could be taken as a religous or spiritual (depending on your background/knowlage/ect), or neither.......
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

PostThu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 pm » by Master@conspiracy

These people seriously need to open their eyes. Arguing over petty stuff like this, when we have about a trillion differnet ways this world could be non existant, I think we should focus on colonising other planets. And all these people who are :vomit: to say this should stay here, and when an asteroid or God knows what comes, they'll be asking for the :help:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 am » by Harbin

Master@conspiracy wrote:These people seriously need to open their eyes. Arguing over petty stuff like this, when we have about a trillion differnet ways this world could be non existant, I think we should focus on colonising other planets. And all these people who are :vomit: to say this should stay here, and when an asteroid or God knows what comes, they'll be asking for the :help:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Writer

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 2:46 am » by Wizard1313

If you believe that God created everything, like I think most of these jackasses do. Then God created gay people and how can he hate something that He created. Put that in your pipe and smoke it you fucking morons. By the way I am not gay but I have friends who are and I would not replace them for anything.

Previous