"God Hates Gay People !"

Initiate

PostThu May 17, 2012 9:10 pm » by Haansolo

Harbin wrote:"Gay people are worthy of death, that's the standard of God !"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Troll here, edited out the offensive word. Can not have one rule for one and not for others. Apologies.

#Also I am assuming this is a quote, not a statement. Hence the quotation marks. Yes ?

Its there belief in an all powerful god ,its in there head ,therefore they hate gay people, :clapper:
Evolution is what happened,look at domesticated animals,(dogs,cats,pigs,cows)thats human beings at work,not your all seeing god! :hiho:
Last edited by Haansolo on Thu May 17, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Super Moderator

PostThu May 17, 2012 9:19 pm » by Spock

Haansolo wrote:Its your belief is in a all powerful god ,its in your head ,therefore you hate gay people, :clapper:
evolution is what happened,look at domesticated animals,(dogs,cats,pigs,cows)thats human beings at work,not your all seeing god! :hiho:

So, in time, you will evolve to having a dick in your mouth.

Your logic, not mine.

Maybe read the thread before you post your mental diarrhea.

Super Moderator

PostThu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm » by Slith

Spock wrote:
Haansolo wrote:Its your belief is in a all powerful god ,its in your head ,therefore you hate gay people, :clapper:
evolution is what happened,look at domesticated animals,(dogs,cats,pigs,cows)thats human beings at work,not your all seeing god! :hiho:

So, in time, you will evolve to having a dick in your mouth.

Your logic, not mine.

Maybe read the thread before you post your mental diarrhea.

:clapper: Thank you. Not the first time he's done this. I've put this out to him before, on a complaint from a member.

Better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostThu May 17, 2012 9:34 pm » by kentrb

http://s6.postimage.org/g8vrfh8tt/55342 ... 1522_1.jpg

any one can say they love,but if your not loving,your full of shit

peace

Conspirator

PostThu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm » by Iamthatiam

Harbin wrote:"Gay people are worthy of death, that's the standard of God !"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Cannot speak on God's behalf, but certainly can assure you that the Devil loves you all...

*hehe*

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostThu May 17, 2012 11:36 pm » by Seahawk

If there is a God, I don't know that he would hate anyone, not even angels that were cast down to hell. Would he? I don't know. How would he justify that within the context of his own intentions. I wonder what he thinks of people who are his followers that take it upon themselves to judge, and to hate others. I read somewhere, don't recall where exactly, but it was something like:
"Do not judge, lest you be judged yourself."

For some reason, that does make sense to me. Logic and reason are just two positive descriptors that I could attach to that piece of what seems like- what might pass as- Godly wisdom to me, but what do I know? I'm but like the rest of you all. :dunno:

I wonder if God hates gay animals, too. I wonder if these animals "chose" to be gay.

Roy and Silo, two Central Park Zoo male Chinstrap Penguins similar to those pictured, became internationally known when they successfully hatched and cared for an egg.[1]

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior

Main article: Homosexual behavior in animals

This list includes animals (birds, mammals, insects, reptiles, fish etc.) for which there is documented evidence of homosexual or transgender behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting, as noted in researcher and author Bruce Bagemihl's 1999 book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity.

Bagemihl writes that the presence of same-sex sexual behavior was not 'officially' observed on a large scale until the 1990s due to possible observer bias caused by social attitudes towards LGBT people making the homosexual theme taboo.[2][3] Bagemihl devotes three chapters; Two Hundred Years at Looking at Homosexual Wildlife, Explaining (Away) Animal Homosexuality and Not For Breeding Only in his 1999 book Biological Exuberance to the "documentation of systematic prejudices" where he notes "the present ignorance of biology lies precisely in its single-minded attempt to find reproductive (or other) "explanations" for homosexuality, transgender, and non-procreative and alternative heterosexualities.[4] Petter Bøckman, academic adviser for the Against Nature? exhibit stated "[M]any researchers have described homosexuality as something altogether different from sex. They must realise that animals can have sex with who they will, when they will and without consideration to a researcher's ethical principles". Homosexual behavior is found amongst social birds and mammals, particularly the sea mammals and the primates.[3] Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species and the motivations for and implications of their behaviors have yet to be fully understood. Bagemihl's research shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[5][6] Homosexuality in animals is seen as controversial by social conservatives because it asserts the naturalness of homosexuality in humans, while others counter that it has no implications and is nonsensical to equate animal behavior to morality.[7][8] Animal preference and motivation is always inferred from behavior. Thus homosexual behavior has been given a number of terms over the years. The correct usage of the term homosexual is that an animal exhibits homosexual behavior, however this article conforms to the usage by modern research[9][10][11][12] applying the term homosexuality to all sexual behavior (copulation, genital stimulation, mating games and sexual display behavior) between animals of the same sex. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

It is the above that would make me question that it was not God's intentions, but man's, to discriminate, cast aspersions to, and look down upon "homosexuals."

On a side note, I was just thinking. Apparently, as historic images and writings tell us, there have been those referred to as homosexuals throughout history. I wonder what our population would be today, if there had never been any of these people. And I wonder what our society would be like. :think:

One thing is certain. This topic sure does make a lot of people get pretty damn nasty and hateful. No question about that, is there?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostThu May 17, 2012 11:43 pm » by Newssniffer

Won't it just be awesome when God arrives.

A million wailing and emotionally devoid 'Christians' will stampede over themselves and all the other sheep of the flock to ask permission to wipe their asses and declare what loyal slaves they have been.

Meanwhile, the returned Christ will at the back of the stampede nursing and caring for those of God's Creation who the 'Christians' stampeded.

My favorite part of it all will be when the 'Righteous' step forward and declare they've gone ahead and taken care of God's Judgements for him. "No need to mess around here on Earth, God old chum, we've got all the sinners rounded up for you!"

So, in closing, I'm here to learn the meaning of Life, same as everyone else. And like everyone else, I've got until death to keep on working on it. My mistakes and my successes are between My Creator and I. Not Harbin and not the Westboro Baptist Cult.

Conspirator

PostFri May 18, 2012 12:39 am » by Yuya63

Nicely said, Newssniffer. btw, i like your avatar.

Conspirator

PostFri May 18, 2012 12:58 am » by Harbin

Newssniffer wrote:Won't it just be awesome when God arrives.

A million wailing and emotionally devoid 'Christians' will stampede over themselves and all the other sheep of the flock to ask permission to wipe their asses and declare what loyal slaves they have been.

Meanwhile, the returned Christ will at the back of the stampede nursing and caring for those of God's Creation who the 'Christians' stampeded.

My favorite part of it all will be when the 'Righteous' step forward and declare they've gone ahead and taken care of God's Judgements for him. "No need to mess around here on Earth, God old chum, we've got all the sinners rounded up for you!"

So, in closing, I'm here to learn the meaning of Life, same as everyone else. And like everyone else, I've got until death to keep on working on it. My mistakes and my successes are between My Creator and I. Not Harbin and not the Westboro Baptist Cult.

So, you are saying that you don't agree with the WBC, or the methods they choose to get their message out ?
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri May 18, 2012 1:01 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Harbin wrote:
Newssniffer wrote:Won't it just be awesome when God arrives.

So, you are saying that you don't agree with the WBC, or the methods they choose to get their message out ?

Do you ...and if so please say why

PreviousNext